DAVE S. on 05/21/2017
"Excellent as usual"
Been going there for a couple of years. I even drive 35 plus miles to do so. Always very satisfied with service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 07:42 AM
Rocky H. on 05/12/2017
Rocky said he liked the work they did and he had no wait time. Now his air conditioner stays cool longer and he would like to thank them.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Alan H. on 05/09/2017
"In depth training and experience solved mystifying issue for the cost of a new fuel cap"
Magic Mechanic has exclusively serviced our autos since the time they moved to their new facility on western Lee Road.
Sunday evening the Check Engine light indicated a problem after refueling. I reseated the fuel cap which did not solve the problem. After finding no issues with the fluids, I called JD Monday morning and asked when I could bring the auto in for a scan of the monitor. He said he could fit me in anytime. I arrived about 10:00 am. Scott spent about five minutes with my vehicle, and then called me into the work area to show me the data from the scan.
Scott explained to me that the error code did not explicitly indicate the issue's cause, but looking at a diagram (graph) showing the relationship of the components to each other, he suggested replacing the 14 year old fuel cap because it was between two other costly items on the graph (which might be causing the issue). The discoloration of the fuel cap plastic and the O-ring age strongly suggested its replacement might solve the problem. I agreed with Scott's assessment, and I returned to my office. During the trip, I noticed the Check Engine light was not illuminated. Scott's "magic" touch of re-seating the fuel cap was further proof Scott had solved the problem.
About five hours later, JD called and told me the new OEM part arrived. I drove back to the shop (about a 15 minute trip). Five minutes later, for the cost of a new fuel cap, the problem was solved.
Customer service, experience and training -- not necessarily in this order -- differentiate and put Magic Mechanic at the top when compared to other automobile repair facilities.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 05:32 AM
JACK C. on 05/08/2017
"I can trust them with my cars."
A man told me a long time ago that you need to have three people in your life that you could trust: your doctor, your accountant and your mechanic. Magic Mechanic fits the third category of that trust for me. I can't describe my trust in them in better than this. I keep going back.
Vehicle: Jeep CJ7
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 05:31 AM
BILL C. on 05/06/2017
"Wonderful Service"
From JB and Tim to all the crew your shop is so Professional. I tell all my friends to only go to your shop!!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 07:19 PM
Ron C. on 05/06/2017
Ron said he has been going there for years and they always do a good job.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
Debra B. on 05/05/2017
Debra said the employees were honest. JD, an employee there was very helpful. They were good about giving her a quote and sticking to it. She stated as a woman, she feels she can trust them, not to take advantage of her.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017
GAIL F. on 05/03/2017
"They keep my 11 year old car safe and reliable"
Very pleased with the quality of service. Well worth driving the extra miles. They take great care of all of my car needs.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 10:08 AM
Raul C. on 05/03/2017
Raul said it is hard to find a business that would not rip him off. His vehicle is running fine. He has been listening to this business for a long time on the radio. He finally decided to try them and he is very happy.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017
Steve Y. on 05/01/2017
Steve said the business completed the service promptly. The employees provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017
Bonnie S. on 05/01/2017
Bonnie said she was referred to this business and they did a wonderful job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017
Dave P. on 04/22/2017
"save me time and cash"
The mechanic got very creative and saved 4 hours of work and me 4 hours of labor charge and time spent.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 01:51 PM
CHARLES B. on 04/21/2017
"Highest Quality Work"
Once again, we are glad we glad we are Magic Mechanic customers. Our vehicles are in very good hands.
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 04:01 AM
DAVE S. on 04/20/2017
"Quality, price and attitude"
Excellent as usual.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 08:04 AM
Alan H. on 04/17/2017
"Tire pressure sensor indicated low pressure ... but was incorrect"
Brought car in and took a rental for a few days, until I received the call my vehicle was ready.
Turned out the pressure sensor(s) needed resetting and problem no longer existed.
No charge for either the "repair" or the rental.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 05:28 PM
GRADY M. on 04/12/2017
"The friendly professional service and the cleanness of the showroom"
I only want the best for my 2016 Kia Optima Turbo and The Magic Mechanic has the best oil in the world,in my opinion. Kia have never serviced my car and most likely never will baring warranty issues. The service is quick, professional and priced just right. Shout out to Tim, Jon and the rest of the team...great work fellas
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 02:25 AM
JOHN D. on 04/10/2017
"Great place to go when you want a job done right."
Hard to find fault with Magic Mechanic because on several visit to have work done it's always been done right the first time. And if it's a major repair or service you can't beat the price of a rental. I also like Larry's Saturday radio call in show on WDBO. You always learn something new about vehicle repairs. The shop is 34 miles one-way for me, but I'd go even it it was further.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 09:59 PM
TONY B. on 04/10/2017
"Replacement part"
Magic Mechanic is my favorite place to have my vehicle repaired. Last week I had to have a part replaced on the steering column and was fitted into their schedule. I was told it wojld take a couple of hours. Well, the wait was less than an hour. I watched them pull my car into the garage and 15 minutes later they handed me my key! The cost was less than originally quoted too.
Thanks Tim!
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 05:12 AM
keith m. on 04/09/2017
"This is the place I take all of my cars, especially the wife's"
The team at the magic mechanic has been servicing my cars since I moved to Orlando in 1991. I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere else. The prices are always reasonable, the service prompt and I never have to take it back to correct the same problem. JD, the shop manager, always remembers me on the phone, even if I haven't been in for an extended period, and makes me feel like family. I cannot begin to count the money I have saved by keeping our cars running years longer then they would have if we had been servicing them elsewhere, including the dealer.
Make this your go to place.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 01:44 PM
George L. on 04/09/2017
"2014 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Service"
They did a great job in getting the oil changed and cooling system flushed. They even surprised me this time and had it done way before I had expected. And they even charged me less than their estimate. Now that's what I call "Service"!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier