Review for Magic Mechanic Inc.
joe c. on 01/10/2015
"Appointment"
I received an email telling it was time for service in my vehicle and that I should make an appointment. I did so. for 7:30 in the morning. I even included the type of service I wanted, an oil change.
I got a reply that said I had an "appointment " for 7:30 on the morning specified. When I arrived I was told they didn't have morning appointments. So, three hours later I finally got my oil change.
Please fix your online system. It is very misleading.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Service Date: 01/09/2015
Review Created: 01/10/2015 05:35 PM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 01/12/2015

Were so sorry this happend" when an on line appontment is made" the web service sends the request to JD or myself for varification before confirming it with a customer" In this case it did not" and simply confirmed your apponitment and as you seen the morning you arrived we were covered up" And Chris explained it would be a little while before we could get to your car and you decided to wait" Reguardless it wasnt your fault it was ours, So you know we do not normally take morning appointments because of this very reason the AM's are first come first serve and can be very busy" so we make afternoon appointments so noone is in front of you" Next time you need an appointment go to magicmechanic.com or give us a call" Print this response and bring it with you during your next Amsoil lube service and I'll take care of it for 50% off for you trouble" We also wish you luck with your new Corvette"
Larry