Latest Review about 3 years ago

MADELINE G.
Chrysler Crossfire
10/15/2017
Best Auto Care
The best people the best service the best quality of service always a pleasure to have my car taken care of by everyone there !
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/16/2017

Madeline, thank you for such a fantastic review!!! It is always a pleasure. :)

RV
Rosemarie V.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Rosemarie said the staff did a good job.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for the kind review Rosemarie, it is always a pleasure to see you!!

SN
Sam N.
Lexus ES 350
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Sam said everybody was friendly. The service was quick.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/20/2017

Thanks for the 5 star review Sam! It is greatly appreciated.

RUDY R.
Kia Rondo
10/08/2017
Trusted auto care business.
I have been taking my vehicles to ABC Auto Care for over 2 decades. I have always been satisfied with their customer service and the quality of the work they perform. I have recommended friends to ABC Auto Care.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Rudy, thank you!! We truly appreciate such a great review. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us!

PD
PATTY D.
Santa Paula, CA
10/06/2017
So glad to have found ABC!
Been here twice this year and feel SO comfortable with them. A friend of mine, who works for another auto repair in another VC city, speaks highly of them, too. (SO good to know!) They appear to be honest and forthcoming, especially for a widow whose late spouse/former auto mechanic used to handle all the vehicle issues in the household. Appreciate the feeling that I'm in "good hands." Thank you, ABC!!!
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/09/2017

Patty, thank you for such a wonderful review!!! We always want you to feel that you are in "good hands" when you bring your vehicle to us! Thank you

MARILYN P.
10/02/2017
Service is superb.
I am so glad I found ABC Auto. My experience is the best. Very Profession.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 10/02/2017

Marilyn, thank you for such a kind review!!! We are always happy to help!

JERRY B.
09/29/2017
excellent ACCURATE quotes
They always give excellent ACCURATE quotes with no funny business
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/29/2017

Thanks for the great review Jerry, it is truly appreciated!

Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/29/2017

Hello Jerry,
By the way, your picture redo on the corner of Mills and Telegraph looks great!

JE
JENNIE E.
Toyota Prius v
09/27/2017
Very helpful only did work that was needed. Not doing things that didn’t need to be done.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/28/2017

Thanks for the great review Jennie! We pride ourselves on giving you the facts about your vehicle and helping to fix what truly needs to be done!

KR
KEVIN R.
Santa Barbara, CA
09/26/2017
Great experience
The folks at ABC were able to take my car for an oil change same day and got it back to me by the early afternoon. They also addressed a check engine light and saved me over $100 by trouble-shooting prior to having to run a full scope of the system. Thank you!
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for such a great review! We are so pleased that you are happy with our service. We look forward to helping you in the future!

MN
MINA N.
09/20/2017
local shop takes good care of my car
They keep me informed , they get the job done quick , they do what they say they will, they have a nice library in the waiting room.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/21/2017

Thank you for the great review Mina! It is good to know we are getting you in and out quickly and keeping you in the loop!

GL
GLENN/KIRAN L.
Port Hueneme, CA
HUMMER H3
Awesome customer service!!!
These guys are Awesome! They're so honest and trust worthy! This place keeps my 2007 Hummer H3 like new!!!
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you Glenn and Kiran. A great review from two longstanding friends of this shop, very appreciated!

AA
ADRIAN A.
DREAT STAFF
Fast servies and friendly workers
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

Thanks for the review Adrian, it is ice to know that we got you moving in good time!

GG
GEORGE G.
Santa Paula, CA
09/19/2017
Leaking BMW
They were great, my car runs great!
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for such a nice review George!!

TRESSA M.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/16/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Wow! Most impressed with ABC Auto Care! They took such excellent care of me and my car.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you Tressa!! It was such a pleasure meeting you, we look forward to continue to take care of you and your car in the future!

CG
CONSTANCE G.
09/14/2017
Clear explanation of the problem and solution
I am pleased with the explanation of the heater problem and what to expect considering I drive an older car.
Lee L., Owner from ABC Auto Care responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for a great review! We are always glad to hear that we are being as thorough in our explanations as possible.