A. T. F Tires and Service Center

SUZE W.
Kaukauna, WI
10/07/2015
Service is good.
The last 2 oil changes I received from ATF I did have oil leakage after. It does go away so I'm thinking it is from spillage. This did happen also last summer.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/08/2015

Hi Suze,
The oil leakage should not happen, I will note to clean off the engine area after the oil changes on your file for future visits, Thank you for bringing that to our attention
Aaron

SV
SHARON/DAVE V.
Brillion, WI
Buick Rendezvous
06/25/2014
nice service people
I found after getting my new tires put on , I had spatters of the armor-all on the sides of my car, must of come off of tires. This normally would not be an issue,but I got the tires cause I need to get my mother(who is in a wheelchair) to my son's wedding . My concern is getting this grease on our formal clothes... I tried washing it off but did not seem to help...will a car wash do the trick?
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 07/02/2014

Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate the business. We always apply a tire shine to all new tires we install and have never had an issue. I do apologize if it inconvenienced you in any way. If you are still having difficulty removing the tire shine please stop down at anytime and we will gladly take care of it. I am not positive a car wash will remove the tire shine but its worth a try. I apologize for the late response. If there is anything we can do PLEASE do not hestitate to call or stop in. Have a great day!!