Latest Review about 2 months ago

BG
BARKER G.
12/11/2020
Pricey
It's like 7 different automotive places in the same plaza but their prices was the worst of the bunch

K
K.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/12/2020
They made up prices and overcharged me .
He told me I needed a tune up, my filters needed to be changed and a oil change(which I got exactly a month ago) came up to $360.00 - he charged me 83.00 to change my air and cabin filter.

SL
STEVEN L.
Corona, CA
11/18/2016
Rip off. Poor service
Had a $400 brake job done and kept hearing grinding in my car. Every time went back they stated nothing wrong. Went elsewhere and found out instead of using ceramic pads used cheap semi metallic which caused the grinding of breaks. Beware of having work done at this dump.
ALEX R. from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 01/05/2017

Hello there Sir Im sorry Sir that you think the work we did not meet youre expectations. We are a very reputable shop and use only Original Equipment parts and or parts that exceed those specs. We would of gladly taken care of any issues had we been given the chance. I am sorry it took a while to respond to this but we have been really busy. I am glad we were able to work something out thru email. Please if you could Sir could you respond to this thanks Again God Bless

Alex Rodriguez
Owner
951-278-9980

Susan C.
Corona, CA
Mercury Sable
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Susan said the business charged her too much for labor. They had her vehicle for five hours and charged her $823. She would not recommend them to others because of her experience.
ALEX R. from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 07/16/2015

Susan this is unfortunate that you would choose to leave me a low rating how you did. You have been my customer for over 10 years. When your vehicle came in it had several items wrong with it, it was a safety issue with the lower ball joints, both wheel bearings, it needed a correction for camber caster, it also required rear camber toe bushings to properly correct your vehicle. I gave you a quote on the whole job and you agreed. I did not overcharge you as you or your brother state I did. Your brother is the one that claims we did wrong. He claims he called other shops to get comparable rates I asked him for those quotes and he didnt have any. I asked him for the name of the shops that he called and he wouldnt give me any. Even though we did nothing wrong I offered to help you in watever way I could. I offered you a 300.00 service for free. I repaired your coolant bottle with coolant sensor, flushed the coolant in your vehicle and gave you a new radiator cap. I also offered to check your ac at no charge and you agreed. I believe the confusion for your brother is in how labor rates work in the automotive world. We are regulated by the Automotive Bar. They set the pricing on how long each job takes. We dont make up pricing, we have excellent technicians that are efficient at what we do. We dont take advantage of people as we dont like to be taken advantage of either. We are fair people and truly care about all of our customers. We made every effort to make you happy even after we offered a solution that you said would remedy the solution you came on here and still gave us a bad review. I am sorry we could not meet your expectations and we truly wish you the best if you choose to ever come back to A1 please do so we would love to continue to help you. God Bless

Alex Rodriguez