TC
Tierra C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/25/2019
Amazing customer service
Dan took my car in and talked me through everything I needed done. He made sure I understood what I needed now and what could wait. They took pictures of everything that needed done go show me go help me understand, and know what things were getting done. I've never had a car shop treat me the way they did at Able, from now on I will only be going to go here for all my car needs.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for taking time to provide the excellent review , glad to be of service .

Michelle W.
GMC Acadia Limited
04/24/2019
5 stars! AC fixed in under an hour
I didn’t even make an appointment, I just brought my car there on a time crunch and they diagnosed the problem within a few minutes and got me outta there in an hour and back to work. I Made and appt with GMC and they said they could take it today but they won’t look at it until the next day, so I would need a rental car. That was out of the question. My AC was blowing warm air and now it’s freezing like it should be. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will take my car there from now on. 5 stars!

Thank you for letting us take care of your automotive needs . Awesome review .

Jared P.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the service is great and the pricing is reasonable.

AD
Alyssa D.
Toyota Prius c
04/22/2019
Always great service
Able auto never disappoints! We take all of our vehicles to them, and they always are very thorough and affordable!

Glad to be of service and thank you for the great review

04/19/2019
Honest and reliable
Excellent customer service and one of the most honest garages I’ve been to, and I have lived all over the U.S.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the awesome review , glad to be of service.

SK
Scott K.
San Rafael, CA
Nissan Van
04/19/2019
Very impressed.
Our car got towed there late on Saturday. We didn't choose them AAA did. Able got started really on Monday, located a rare part which was slow to arrive, and had it installed by days end. They were pleasant and kept us informed on the progress. The whole experience was refreshingly good. And not too expensive. I'd go there again in a heartbeat if I lived locally.

Lewis M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jacob. He said he took his dad in and the staff voluntarily went through the electrical in his vehicle, the battery cables were all bad, and it was reasonable pricing.

GR
Gary R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he enjoys visiting this business.

Donna B.
Nissan Quest
03/29/2019
The place that feels like family
The people here are very friendly. They go over and above and are very trustworthy.

SR
Sylvia R.
Lexus SC 430
03/29/2019
I'm impressed by the professional service I received which included "extras" such as shuttle service, politeness, friendliness, explanation of services to be performed, etc. Jose was so knowledgeable and accommodating, which I really appreciate. I'll be happy to refer Able Auto to my friends and family.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/29/2019

We are gald to be of service and thank you for the awesome review.

EB
ERIC B.
03/26/2019
Always Fix it right
I recently took in my 4Runner because it was having a problem starting. Dan, Mike & and the team figured out that a weak battery caused my starter to die. They fixed it right and had me on my way the same day.

Mark D.
03/25/2019
Great job, good service
Staff are friendly, and happy to help at a moments notice.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Glad to help , please let us know if we can be of further service .

MK
Melsha K.
Oakland, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Van
03/23/2019
Good customer service and hospitable staff
The employees rendered good customer service and hospitality.
Thank you.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for the kind words and great review . Glad to be of service .

Dodge Avenger
03/22/2019
the service was curteous and helpful
they work with you on transportation, people are i formative and curteous to customers.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Glad to be of service , thanks for taking time to wright your review .

Kelly B.
03/20/2019
Saved the day
The day before I was to take my car to the dealership for service, it died on the way to work. Called AAA for a tow & they asked if I wanted it towed to a AAA approved repair shop. Able was only 6 miles so no charge for tow. Very friendly staff. Explained everything. My car was ready for me by day's end. Convenient location for me so would most likely use again.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for giving us the opertunity to be of service .

BF
BILL F.
03/12/2019
Caring Service
As usual very good caring service. You do a great job of keeping both of our vehicles running properly.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the awesome review , glad to be of service .

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Dakota
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he receives good service, and every time the bushiness repairs his vehicle, it's good and reliable.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for taking time to give us the awesome review .

BLAKE H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/04/2019
honesty
Good mechanics and honest
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the great review .

MARILYN C.
03/01/2019
Personal service
Since becoming a AAA client, I decided to use their recommended auto mechanic for my autos. Trust and personal service is very important to me and Able’s Auto and Truck Repair have substantiated those qualities. I highly recommend their company to all women, Seniors and all others who need a good auto mechanic.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for the very awesome review . As always we are glad to be of service .

Joyce B.
02/28/2019
What Can I Say
What can I say. We have brought both of our vehicles into Able and they have fixed all that ailed them. We appreciate the direct and open honesty that the staff has when explaining any service or problems. We feel very lucky to have found Able and will continue to bring our vehicles to them.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/28/2019

Thanks for the very kind words and trust is our staff . Glad to be of service .