DK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2017
Totally trusted
Jeff has been our family mechanic for over 10 years. My son took
His car in Monday after school, Jeff was able to quickly evaluate what was going on and explained what the repair was that was needed. He took care of quickly and it ended up costing less than he quoted....Win,Win!

Debbie S.
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was good. The staff were efficient. They completed the service quickly. However, she had to take her vehicle back in to complete the service.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thanks Debbie for the kind words. I apologize for the need to return. Unfortunately we had no way to forsee the secondary issue. I hope everything is now to your satisfaction!

11/05/2017
Jeff is great
always takes great care of us and our car
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Thnaks so much Molly! Always a pleassure to help you folks!

10/23/2017
Jeff ia great
Again, Jeff saved the day for us and fixed our granddaughter's car! We are so happy with his service

LW
Linda W.
GMC Terrain
10/19/2017
Oil Change
I felt that I could trust Jeff. He provided the service in a timely manner
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2017

Linda, thanks for placing your trust in us!

FW
FRANK W.
10/19/2017
Expert and honest
Top notch in mechanical knowledge. Best approach in serving customers!

Matt B.
Ladson, SC
Ford Expedition
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Matt said Jeff is the most professional, honest and best mechanic he has ever met.

Jill C.
09/23/2017
Quality Repair Work
My A/C compressor blew apart and I had been without air all summer. Jeff replaced all the necessary parts and now I have ice-cold air conditioning that works better than it ever has!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 09/23/2017

Thank you Jill. Glad it is working well. Call us anytime!

BLAKE H.
09/21/2017
2006 honda starter
Jeff, thank you for taking geeat care of is andour vehicles. We appreciate the second to none service! You are the best!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks Blake! Glad I could help!

NL
Niki L.
Stuart, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/19/2017
Jeff is a great guy. He is very knowledgable in his field of business. As a girl i'm am always skeptical about going to a Mechanic. Jeff made me feel very comfortable as he let me stay and watch his work. His prices are very reasonable and fair. I would highly recommend him for your Auto repairs. 5 STARS !!!!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2017

Thanks so much Niki! In the past I have worked places that took advantage of women. I alway try to educate my customers a bit as to what to look for when having your vehicle serviced, be it here or anywhere else! Thanks again and call anytime!

Diego G.
Saturn SL2
07/21/2017
Reliable and dependable
Reliable dependable service at a fair price
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you Diego. It was good seeing you again!

Ryan S.
Saturn SL
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said this business knows what they are doing. They are nice and they will work with him.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you Ryan. Always a pleasue to meet a new customer. Call anytime.

DJ
Diane J.
Scion xB
07/15/2017
Oil and Tires
Great expirnce as always with Jeff at Able Auto. Precessional and curtious, my go to mechanic!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2017

Thanks Diane. Stop by anytime!

06/11/2017
Jeff is a great mechanic and a super guy
We bought this car for our granddaughter and asked Jeff to make sure it would be a safe and dependable ride for her. He checked it from stem to stern, fixed what was wrong and always kept us informed. We are confident that our granddaughter is in a safe car, thanks to Jeff.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2017

Thank you Molly. Always a pleasure to see you and Hank. I hope your granddaughter enjoys her car. Have her stop in from time to time so we can keep an eye on things. Thanks again!

LP
LOUISE P.
Chrysler Sebring
06/05/2017
Only the best.
Jeff always does the best work for the best price and usually pretty speedy too. My go to mechanic!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2017

Thanks folks. Always a pleasure.

SG
SANDY G.
06/05/2017
That's easy-JEFF!!!!!
I recommend Able Auto-Jeff for anyone who needs work done honestly and fairly!!!!!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you Sandy.

LP
Lindsey P.
06/04/2017
BEST MECHANIC ON THE TREASURE COAST
I chose to go to Able Auto because they had the best reviews. Going to a mechanic is never fun, there's always that fear you will be ripped off. After just one visit I know that Jeff can be trusted. He is extremely knowledgeable and informative. Prices are very reasonable. The entire experience from the first phone call to picking up my vehicle was nothing but perfect! Highly highly recommend Able Auto!!!!
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2017

Thanks Lindsey! Call us in the future if we can be of help!

RP
Ron P.
Mineral Point, MO
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the business went above and beyond her expectations. They provided excellent service.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 05/20/2017

Thanks folks. If you are ever back this way be sure to stop in!

NW
Nichole W.
Volkswagen Passat
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Nichole said they did a good job and it was fast.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2017

Thank you Nichole. it was nice meeting you.

FW
FRANK W.
Kia Sedona
05/13/2017
Affordable expert skill and knowledge
I have found the customer gets expert, top quality, automotive skill and knowledge at a fair price. This type of quality is usually only found at the most expensive shops.
Jeff F. from Able Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks for the kind words Frank. Aleays a pleasure.