07/12/2019
Awesome Experience
Mike is an awesome guy, and really know his stuff, estimate was spot on and truck was ready earlier than promised.

HL
HERI L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/12/2019
Above and beyond
Went here to get my brakes and rotors replaced. They did an amazing job with a great deal! Will definitely be taking my car here from now on.

Sandy B.
Titusville, FL
07/08/2019
Mike's Performance..... mechanics you can trust.
I give Mike's Performance five stars. They really take a personal interest in my car. They explain to me everything they are going to do and how much it's going to cost.
I live about an hour and a half away but always bring my car to Mike's Performance because I can trust them.
Their service, work, and ethics are unmatched. I have been a loyal, satisfied customer for years.

CR
CHARLES R.
07/06/2019
Competent and Friendly
Mike runs the kind of repair shop we dream about. The staff is friendly and competent and Mike explains all your options. The repairs are done at a reasonable price. Will certainly return.

JIMMY H.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/13/2019
Mike's Performance Garage...
We are always happy with the results from Mike's Performance. We found them by chance and have been going there for four years. Enough staff on hand to handle walkins, price is right, and parts are on hand. Great place, staff is !

RICK S.
Hyundai Veloster
06/10/2019
Great Service All Around!
I called earlier last week, inquiring about an oil change, and Mike talked over with me the details and I went in the following Monday, and dropped off my car (2016 Veloster) and had it ready within 45 min. They did a multi-point inspection and went over all the details, filled my tires and I was very pleased with their service.
They offer full car maintenance and repair, plus additional services. I appreciate the simple work they did on my vehicle and look forward to bringing it in for any future service! Hands down great service and great people!

BARBARA M.
BMW 325i
06/08/2019
Mike and the staff is just awesome.
Awesome AWESOME AWESOME and more AWESOME. As I said earlier Mike and his staff is just awesome. My sister and I experience with Mike Performance was truly a great experience. My BMW she's called "Beamer" is very happy😁

JENNIFER R.
Pontiac Vibe
06/07/2019
Honest mechanics
Every time I come here I know that my car is thoroughly checked. I know that what they recommend is truly what I need and they even help me prioritize what needs done first and what can wait. I repeatedly recommend them to my friends.

DANIELLE M.
GMC Terrain
06/04/2019
Best mechanics
My husband and I always use Mike's garage for our ford and gmc. Mike is trustworthy and his mechanics are great. Solid pricing too.

SE
SHANA E.
Kia Sorento
05/21/2019
Great Affordable Service and friendly staff.
My son recommended that I take my vehicle to Mikes and I certainly don’t regret it. I won’t go anywhere else!

BD
BOB D.
05/17/2019
Friendly and Accommodating
It’s true, You leave Mike’s Performance feeling like you just made a new friend and that your vehicle is now in really good hands.

MIRNA H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/17/2019
Awsome
Nice polite people cheap excellent service

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/15/2019
Prompt expert service.
Mike’s guys were able to troubleshoot and repair a problem in my ignition system. It only took them a few short hours to complete the job.

JIMMY P.
05/06/2019
Treated like family
Always leave Mike's Performance feeling family, top quality customer service, never more service suggested than needed, honest quality mechanic shops can be hard to find and this the only mechanic you will ever need

JOHN M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/02/2019
I’m a general contractor and all my vehicles come here for service and repairs mike the owner is awesome and he understands we need our vehicles back as quickly as possible

GD
GABRIEL D.
05/01/2019
Just wonderful.
An amazing experience to deal with Mike and his team. Quick diagnostics and quality service. He even gives you a list of things that should be addressed on your car along the way. Makes one feel welcomed and wanting to use his services whenever the situation arises.

Thank you, Mike!

PA
PETER A.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/30/2019
Fast , friendly , professional
Called about service not realizing Mikes Performance Garage was closed on Saturday . The Owner answered my call and made arrangement for me to show up the next business day. Mike explained in great detail the issues with my car and the attention to detail was second to none . They needed the car overnight to make repairs , they offered to set up a rental at a very reasonable rate . Repairs were made using high quality parts and on time !! You have to expect to pay a bit more for quality , this business is well worth the few dollars more for the service and great mechanics at Mike’s Performance Garage . If you have a classic car or daily driver this is the place you should give a chance . They treated my car like it was one of their own .

YJ
YVES J.
Volkswagen Routan
04/28/2019
Best auto repair shop in town
Great service, and these guys know their stuff. When other shops around town can't do the job, Mike and his guys will get it done.

GP
GREG P.
04/24/2019
The staff and quick turnaround
Mike and his crew do awesome work and are very knowledgeable and helpful
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate the time you took too leave us a review. We hope to see you again soon :)

PV
PATTI V.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/22/2019
Customer Service
I have always been impressed with the customer service and the eagerness on the part of the mechanics at Mike’s to work with you and solve your maintenance issues. Knowing nothing about the mechanics of my car, it is important that whoever is working on my car I can trust. Mike’s fits the bill all the way around.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 04/25/2019

It is always a pleasure to see you in the shop Mrs. Voss. We appreciate your review more than you know. Thank you for trusting our shop with your vehicle needs.