JERRY K.
04/21/2021
Good customer service, Friendly atmosphere
Very good customer service
Kim S. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks so much for coming in and leaving us a review. We appreciate YOU and your business.

Nissan 350Z
04/19/2021
Repair
Spent way to much money replacing things in order to pay to fix the actual problem, I spent $1600 in repairs so they can fix the original issue I needed when they found the actual problem it was 400 bucks, they play with peoples money too much trying to figure things out.

DARLENE G.
Vero Beach, FL
04/17/2021
The best garage on the treasure coast!
Very professional. They were honest about what they could do and what I should expect. Thing is they exceeded what I expected. They are 20 miles from my place but so worth the drive. These people know what they are doing. I’ll make the drive even if it’s just for and oil change. They know their business!
Kim S. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks so Much Darlene for your business, We really appreciate it. Thanks for driving the extra miles to come to our shop :) thats true dedication. Hope to see you again soon.

DENNIS R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
04/15/2021
Great
They do great work on high performance cars.
Kim S. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thank so much for bringing your vehicle in. We appreciate you and your support.

EW
EDDIE W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
04/15/2021
Honesty
I brought in my vehicle because the rpm was going up but the speedometer wasn't. They were able to assist me and advised of several things I should do. They were 100% honest and didn't try to rip me off. Thank you guys.
Kim S. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks so much for your review Mr. Wong. We are happy hear you left as a satifised customer and that we were able to get your vehicle fix. We look forward to helping you in the future if needed.

JESSE P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/14/2021
Quality and fair prices.
Mike is a proud hands on owner and he and his crew reflect this with quality work. Prices for services are comparable to other garages and better than big box auto centers but the care and precision of the work makes this garage shine above all the others I’ve tried. You have to make this assessment yourself. For me and my family it’s the only repair shop we will use.
Kim S. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review Jesse. We appreciate your business and support more than you know. Its nice to hear that our hard work and dedication doesnt go unnoticed. We hope to see your and your family in the future for any of your vehicle needs.

04/08/2021
Great, friendly service
Mike and his guys go above and beyond

RD
RUBY D.
Buick LaCrosse
04/07/2021
Fast & friendly
This shop was finished with my car faster than any other shop I've dealt with the service was very friendly and my 2013 Buick is running practically like new

WW
WILLIE W.
04/05/2021
The common courtesy and professionalism
I read it though. Because you talk directly to the client and they provide the customer with the best information and stay in with inside the scoop and I could have went with a five but difference with the price considering I had had a Diagnostics by them within the same 30 days in the same vehicle but I accept the service

KRISI M.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/29/2021
Love this place 👍
All of the guys are super friendly. And as a single woman it’s nice to know you have an honest mechanic they do the job and get your car back ASAP

BJ
BOB J.
New Haven, CT
03/24/2021
Very professional
Traveling with our Jeep that had a transmission issue. It was analyzed on one day and the part ordered. The following day the repair was completed. Very prompt and professional

HN
HUNG N.
BMW 328i
03/23/2021
Best garage in town
Top-Flight service. Amazing mechanics. This shop needs a youtube channel to show everyone how good they are.

DEBBIE G.
Kia Optima
03/22/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
My car was towed in and would not run. Everyone was stumped, but Cameron and the crew at Mike’s stuck with it and got it going. Communication was great, I was kept informed and up to date.

TP
TY P.
03/18/2021
On point 👍
Great attitudes, quality products, they care to help

MIAH M.
03/17/2021
Poor service
Just for them to look at your car it’s $140 for a estimate and he had me sign a paper and he said it’s just for allowing us to work on the car. Didn’t know I was paying just for a estimate til two days later when I picked it up.