NS
NICK S.
Audi S4
12/13/2019
Amazing
First time at Mike's friendly environment cool lounge amazing people to talk to 👍 definitely coming back

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Edge
12/13/2019
Clear alarm
Received a check engine light. Mike troubleshot the issue and promptly located a leak in a gas vapor system. The leak was quickly repaired at a fair price.

BW
BRETT W.
12/12/2019
Mike's Performance Garage is the best. Excellent work for a reasonable price.

CE
Very friendly, great service. Reasonable price. Great work

DENNY G.
Volkswagen Routan
Friendly, honest, fair prices
Mike was very friendly right off the bat, he explained all possibilities that could be wrong with my van and helped us figure out the best steps to take. Glad I went there and will be back for any other vehicle troubles as well as recommend him to family and friends.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

We are so happy to hear we able to help with your van. Its always great to hear we gained a lifetime customer. We are here for you if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

JU
JOHN U.
smart fortwo
12/09/2019
Really great service
Mike was really helpful and the price was even cheaper than what he originally told me I would recommend him to anyone A great place And very good personality
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreaciate it more than you know. We are glad we were able to save you some money, especially around the holidays thats always a bonus. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays!!

BD
BRIANNE D.
Stuart, FL
Volvo XC60
12/05/2019
Friendly, affordable, efficient. Highly recommend!
Mike, the owner, was super fun and kind. Took my car in to replace my rotors and brakes and it was completed within a few hours. Price was just right too.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

Thank You so much for the review, they are priceless to us. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

TH
TOM H.
Kia Spectra
12/02/2019
Always great service
Mike and his staff are some of the best I've come across. They're always friendly, know exactly what's wrong with my car, and fix it for good. Can't say enough good things about these guys. They also have a motorcycle shop opening up too! Do yourself a favor and get your car/bike serviced with Mike.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

It's always a pleasure to see you Mr Haller. We appreciate the great review. Thanks so much for the continued business and support. We look forward to seeing you sooner than later :)

HC
HALEY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/26/2019
Awesome
Awesome service
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

TERA S.
11/26/2019
I have been a customer of Mike's Peformance Garage for a couple of years now. I continue to do business here not only because the service is friendly and knowledgeable, but honest as well. They stand by the work that they do. There is no doubt but the job is done well and it is nice to know they well fix it immediately if there is any issue.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We appreciate your continued business and support. We are here for you and all your vehicle needs anytime just give us a shout.

JENNIFER R.
Vero Beach, FL
Pontiac Vibe
11/25/2019
Always trustworthy
I moved to another town but I still bring my car to Mike’s. The mechanics are friendly and tell me what the are doing/have dine in a way I can easily understand.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

WE appreciate your continued business and support even though you have moved. Thanks again for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

DEANNA L.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2019
Amazing people
Everyone is so great they make it convenient and easy for you no matter what the situation is
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and we are here for all your vehicles needs or questions, just give us a shout.

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Edge
11/08/2019
A/C Repair
I called Mike when my A/C wasn’t working. He was able to get me in the next day. The issue was researched and an estimate for repair was given. Additionally, Mike made some recommendations for other work that should be done. The car was ready to pick up the next day at a very fair price.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your service at the shop. We appreciate the review more than you know and we look forward to helping you anytime with all your vehicle needs.

Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
Great & Fast Service, devoted employees
I purchased a car here and was extremely happy with the initial vehicle alongside the service I received on it afterwards.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 12/12/2019

We are happy to hear you experience at our shop was great. Thanks so much for the review. If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle dont hesitate to give us a call.

RANDY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019
Talked and dealt with the owner. Mike and his Mom are great people. Staff are good people also. Quick efficient thorough.

NB
NICK B.
11/05/2019
Best in the business
Mike and crew are like no other ! They are always on top of things .

ALEX B.
11/04/2019
Fast & Honest service
Went in at 8am and the team took care of me right away. They could have overcharged me by adding another repair on to my bill but didn't. They addressed the problem, fixed it correctly and earned my future business by being honest.

Cant ask for anything better than that. #facts

Satisfied customer,
Alex the Bartender+

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2019
Real Mechanics😎😎
Mike’s Performance Garage has real mechanics not just parts changers they are able to fix what you have with light to heavy fabrication or if need be new parts but they go the extra mile to save you money on parts when they can and that is almost unheard of these days.I dropped my truck off Friday after 5:00pm had it back Monday 4:30pm and I was only promised that they would diagnosis on Monday!!!!!! That is awesome service I will definitely use them again!!!🤩🤩🤩

FH
FRED H.
10/31/2019
Customer satisfaction
Mike and his crew always provide the best possible service. It's a high skill level, reasonable prices and immediate attention to your needs.

DANIEL W.
Lakeland, FL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/23/2019
Fast and Reasonable
Always says what he’ll do and he does it good job