DA
DAVID A.
Ford Edge
12/13/2019
Clear alarm
Received a check engine light. Mike troubleshot the issue and promptly located a leak in a gas vapor system. The leak was quickly repaired at a fair price.

BW
BRETT W.
12/12/2019
Mike's Performance Garage is the best. Excellent work for a reasonable price.

CE
Very friendly, great service. Reasonable price. Great work

RANDY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019
Talked and dealt with the owner. Mike and his Mom are great people. Staff are good people also. Quick efficient thorough.

NB
NICK B.
11/05/2019
Best in the business
Mike and crew are like no other ! They are always on top of things .

ALEX B.
11/04/2019
Fast & Honest service
Went in at 8am and the team took care of me right away. They could have overcharged me by adding another repair on to my bill but didn't. They addressed the problem, fixed it correctly and earned my future business by being honest.

Cant ask for anything better than that. #facts

Satisfied customer,
Alex the Bartender+

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2019
Real Mechanics😎😎
Mike’s Performance Garage has real mechanics not just parts changers they are able to fix what you have with light to heavy fabrication or if need be new parts but they go the extra mile to save you money on parts when they can and that is almost unheard of these days.I dropped my truck off Friday after 5:00pm had it back Monday 4:30pm and I was only promised that they would diagnosis on Monday!!!!!! That is awesome service I will definitely use them again!!!🤩🤩🤩

FH
FRED H.
10/31/2019
Customer satisfaction
Mike and his crew always provide the best possible service. It's a high skill level, reasonable prices and immediate attention to your needs.

DANIEL W.
Lakeland, FL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/23/2019
Fast and Reasonable
Always says what he’ll do and he does it good job

TR
TODD R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2019
Best shop in town!
Mike was very knowledgeable and willing to spend time explaining what was happening with our vehicle. They spent the extra time diagnosing our transmission & found a bad sensor rather than trying to sell us a new one. Honest and trustworthy team who will get your car/truck back on the road and get it done right!!

LV
LUIS V.
Lake Worth, FL
Lincoln Mark LT
10/19/2019
Outstanding service and customer care.
Normally, have a car breakdown 70 miles away from home is an horrible experience, but Mike Performance Garage make it easy for me.
Thank you Mike for make feel home all the time.
Mike and his team are knowable and expert on their field. You can feel the confident right away.
Mike Performance Garage, keep the good work for the community, you can feel proud of your excellent service.

DA
DUANE A.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/18/2019
My New Mechanic
A friend of mine referred me over to Mike’s. They were professional, honest, & the prices were fair for the work. It was nice to finally meet a mechanic that didn’t try to rob me & add on unnecessary charges.

EA
ERNEST A.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/18/2019
Ernie A.
Knowledge people, quality work, decent prices.

PV
PATTI V.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/16/2019
Customer Service!
I called Mike this morning with problems with my battery. Took it into him and had a new battery by end of day. They take care of their customers. Would not thi know going anywhere else!

DT
DEREK T.
Lexus LS 400
10/10/2019
Awesome
Mike and his crew did an excellent job on my lexus. The shop has an old school, small business feel which i prefer. They ran into a few hiccups but went above and beyond to get things done right. I am very impressed with this establishment and will definitely be using them from here on out as long as i live in the area. Thanks again!

AD
ANTHONY D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/05/2019
Trustworthy and honest
Rebuilt my rear diff. and everything turned out perfect

MA
MIRIAM A.
Toyota Corolla iM
09/09/2019
Great honest service
I feel safe and that proper care and service can be expected, I am thankful

TG
TIM G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/05/2019
Seats get new life
Took our 10 year old Mercedes E350 in to get seats redone. As always the end result was great. Looks like a new car inside.

MI
MATTHEW I.
Bradenton, FL
08/31/2019
Absolutely fantastic
I had experienced an unfortunate circumstance which made my vehicle inoperable. I am a member of the Florida National Guard and had just returned from Mississippi. I had to make a 3 hour drive to go home and desperately needed to find a mechanic. I was running out of time due to the upcoming hurricane to see my family. With little driving capabilities due to my vehicles current status I did not have the ability to drive too far to find help. I was instantly turned away by another shop near Mike's Performance Garage and given no advice on what to do during the difficult situation, while of course In my uniform. When I arrived at Mike's Performance Garage, I was treated with nothing but respect as soon as I opened the door. I explained my situation and was immediately pushed to the front, given advice on what steps to take next with my insurance, and I was back on the road and able to return safely to see my family before I had to return back to Ft. Pierce.
Mikes Performance Garage went above and beyond normal service to its customers and his continued support for the community is unwavering. My peers within the local National Guard unit acknowledge that this is the garage we will all support for our vehicular needs.

MJ
MELVIN J.
Buick Regal
08/30/2019
Melvin J Jones Sr
Very Professional. Very Helpful. Very Sincere. Can't thank him enough. Continue to do Great work...