DEANNA L.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2019
Amazing people
Everyone is so great they make it convenient and easy for you no matter what the situation is

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Edge
11/08/2019
A/C Repair
I called Mike when my A/C wasn’t working. He was able to get me in the next day. The issue was researched and an estimate for repair was given. Additionally, Mike made some recommendations for other work that should be done. The car was ready to pick up the next day at a very fair price.

Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
Great & Fast Service, devoted employees
I purchased a car here and was extremely happy with the initial vehicle alongside the service I received on it afterwards.

RANDY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019
Talked and dealt with the owner. Mike and his Mom are great people. Staff are good people also. Quick efficient thorough.

NB
NICK B.
11/05/2019
Best in the business
Mike and crew are like no other ! They are always on top of things .

ALEX B.
11/04/2019
Fast & Honest service
Went in at 8am and the team took care of me right away. They could have overcharged me by adding another repair on to my bill but didn't. They addressed the problem, fixed it correctly and earned my future business by being honest.

Cant ask for anything better than that. #facts

Satisfied customer,
Alex the Bartender+

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2019
Real Mechanics😎😎
Mike’s Performance Garage has real mechanics not just parts changers they are able to fix what you have with light to heavy fabrication or if need be new parts but they go the extra mile to save you money on parts when they can and that is almost unheard of these days.I dropped my truck off Friday after 5:00pm had it back Monday 4:30pm and I was only promised that they would diagnosis on Monday!!!!!! That is awesome service I will definitely use them again!!!🤩🤩🤩

FH
FRED H.
10/31/2019
Customer satisfaction
Mike and his crew always provide the best possible service. It's a high skill level, reasonable prices and immediate attention to your needs.

DANIEL W.
Lakeland, FL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/23/2019
Fast and Reasonable
Always says what he’ll do and he does it good job

TR
TODD R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2019
Best shop in town!
Mike was very knowledgeable and willing to spend time explaining what was happening with our vehicle. They spent the extra time diagnosing our transmission & found a bad sensor rather than trying to sell us a new one. Honest and trustworthy team who will get your car/truck back on the road and get it done right!!

LV
LUIS V.
Lake Worth, FL
Lincoln Mark LT
10/19/2019
Outstanding service and customer care.
Normally, have a car breakdown 70 miles away from home is an horrible experience, but Mike Performance Garage make it easy for me.
Thank you Mike for make feel home all the time.
Mike and his team are knowable and expert on their field. You can feel the confident right away.
Mike Performance Garage, keep the good work for the community, you can feel proud of your excellent service.

DA
DUANE A.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/18/2019
My New Mechanic
A friend of mine referred me over to Mike’s. They were professional, honest, & the prices were fair for the work. It was nice to finally meet a mechanic that didn’t try to rob me & add on unnecessary charges.

EA
ERNEST A.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/18/2019
Ernie A.
Knowledge people, quality work, decent prices.

PV
PATTI V.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/16/2019
Customer Service!
I called Mike this morning with problems with my battery. Took it into him and had a new battery by end of day. They take care of their customers. Would not thi know going anywhere else!

DT
DEREK T.
Lexus LS 400
10/10/2019
Awesome
Mike and his crew did an excellent job on my lexus. The shop has an old school, small business feel which i prefer. They ran into a few hiccups but went above and beyond to get things done right. I am very impressed with this establishment and will definitely be using them from here on out as long as i live in the area. Thanks again!

AD
ANTHONY D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/05/2019
Trustworthy and honest
Rebuilt my rear diff. and everything turned out perfect

JENNIFER R.
Pontiac Vibe
09/26/2019
Always good attention for my car
The fellas at Mike’s always check everything out for me and I can trust what they say! Thanks Mike!
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks for so much the great review. We are happy to hear you left satisfied. Please come back and see us soon.

DAN C.
Mercury Sable
09/23/2019
Oil Pam
Had a difficult situation a dealership had messed up. Took my car in on short notice and Mike worked with me on the solution. Fixed my car expeditiously at a fair price
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us and our shop to make this right for you. We are glad we were able to fix your vehicle during a stressful situation. We appreciate your review and hope to see you in the future for any of your vehicle needs.

GE
GAY E.
09/21/2019
Mustang oil change that ended up more because of another repair shop
I will never take my car anywhere else. Mike is such a professional and personable person. Through out the day as they worked on my car to repair another repair shops damage I received several calls just to update me every step.his shop stayed open overtime on a Friday night so I would not be without transportation over the weekend, how many people would do that, not many today. Thank you Mike and I will see you again for my next oil change or whatever I need for repairs. Your new friend Peaches
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for your support and your review. We hope to see you back for any of your vehicle needs.

MA
MIRIAM A.
Toyota Corolla iM
09/09/2019
Great honest service
I feel safe and that proper care and service can be expected, I am thankful