JIM H.
Jeep Scrambler
11/30/2020
They Know What They’re Doing
Mike’s is the only place I’d take my vintage CJ8. I just recently had a tune up and other work done and she runs better than ever. They don’t just just fix your vehicle they give you options and educate you.

MA
MIRIAM A.
Toyota Corolla iM
11/25/2020
Trustworthy
Mike is trustworthy and kind I know he will take care of my vehicle and not take advantage of me

NB
NICK B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
11/18/2020
Amsoil oil change and complete Inspection
Mike and grew are
E

LP
LAURIE P.
11/05/2020
Honesty and integrity, how refreshing. I feel so blessed to have found Mike's performance. Thank you
Simply awesome..thanks Mike. I'm proud to call you my friend and mechanic. 😊

MARVIN C.
GMC Savana Special
11/04/2020
The owner very nice guy and the workers to they take care of the people
They are very good people the work is excellent it did the New deal work on my Cadillac and I will recommend them summer friends anybody else need work done on a vehicle

JIMMY P.
Acura Integra
11/03/2020
ALWAYS Top Notch Service
It's always good to find a dependable mechanic you can trust w/ your family's life but Mike makes you feel like HIS family & theres no price you can put on that

KG
KAREN G.
Hollywood, FL
11/03/2020
Driving from Jacksonville to Miami for an important interview and got my car damaged (front part fell down and got stuck on the wheels). They fixed it right on time even when they were super busy, I couldn’t be more en grateful.

JIM H.
Jeep Scrambler
10/29/2020
Great Team, Knowledge, Honesty, Customers Service
I’ve been going to Mike’s for the last 12 months for my 1984 Jeep Scrambler. He and his crew are always great to work with and very customer oriented. They always make the customer a priority. Not only are they great technically they contribute to good causes in the community.

CR
CHARLES R.
Mazda CX-9
10/28/2020
Gets the job done.
Mike dealt with my car that had tricky problems and was able to fix it perfectly. He doesn't replace things that don't need replacement and does the work at a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

EM
EARLY M.
Pontiac G6
10/28/2020
Fantastic! I like the professionalism and the kindness the staff showed, you guys are awesome!!! Thank you for your help...

MF
MARINA F.
10/23/2020
Happy customer
Recently moved back to the area and needed a good and trustworthy mechanic. Hit the jackpot. Fair prices, honest work, and THEY ARE WILLING TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND. As someone who doesn’t know much about cars, but likes to make informed decisions without being made to feel silly, this is huge. Very grateful to have found this place!

KELLI S.
Stuart, FL
10/22/2020
Awesome Shop!
Mike and his crew are awesome! I really appreciate everything his staff did for me to fix my car. Mike was super honest and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

SKYLA M.
Ford Five Hundred
10/21/2020
Fast and thorough!
Mike was great! Went above and beyond on what I brought my car in for. Thank you!!

VY
VINCE Y.
Nissan Sentra
10/13/2020
Mike is awesome
Will recommend Mike for friends and family great guy

DA
DANNY A.
Vero Beach, FL
Hyundai Veloster
10/13/2020
Honest dependable and reliable
Honest dependable and reliable five stars