CO
Charmaine O.
Saturn VUE
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Charmaine said she had good service from the business.

JACK K.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2017
Jack Katona
Hi Mike,
You know I always come to your shop for my car servicing. And, I refer my friends to you when/where I can. But, I was a little taken back by my A/C repair cost. Would you kindly review it.
Thanks,
Jack

KT
Kathy T.
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachelle. She said the staff was great. Her sunroof came off the track, and now it opens halfway and it doesn't go any further. One of the interior lights doesn't work.

EG
Erin G.
Suzuki Forenza
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Erin said this business was about to go on a lunch break, but they still performed the oil change. It took too long, but the service was good.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 03/30/2015

We deeply appologize for the delay for your oil change.. Lunch time is a tough time to wait for any work to be done.. If you work or live in the area, we would gladly transport you home or to work & deliver the vehicle when finished in the future to help resolve the time issue if it is around lunch next time.. We will work on resolving our lunch time delays. Thank you very much for your feedback & hope to see you again.