BD
BRIANNE D.
Stuart, FL
Volvo XC60
12/05/2019
Friendly, affordable, efficient. Highly recommend!
Mike, the owner, was super fun and kind. Took my car in to replace my rotors and brakes and it was completed within a few hours. Price was just right too.

TH
TOM H.
Kia Spectra
12/02/2019
Always great service
Mike and his staff are some of the best I've come across. They're always friendly, know exactly what's wrong with my car, and fix it for good. Can't say enough good things about these guys. They also have a motorcycle shop opening up too! Do yourself a favor and get your car/bike serviced with Mike.

HC
HALEY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/26/2019
Awesome
Awesome service

TERA S.
11/26/2019
I have been a customer of Mike's Peformance Garage for a couple of years now. I continue to do business here not only because the service is friendly and knowledgeable, but honest as well. They stand by the work that they do. There is no doubt but the job is done well and it is nice to know they well fix it immediately if there is any issue.

JENNIFER R.
Vero Beach, FL
Pontiac Vibe
11/25/2019
Always trustworthy
I moved to another town but I still bring my car to Mike’s. The mechanics are friendly and tell me what the are doing/have dine in a way I can easily understand.

DEANNA L.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2019
Amazing people
Everyone is so great they make it convenient and easy for you no matter what the situation is

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Edge
11/08/2019
A/C Repair
I called Mike when my A/C wasn’t working. He was able to get me in the next day. The issue was researched and an estimate for repair was given. Additionally, Mike made some recommendations for other work that should be done. The car was ready to pick up the next day at a very fair price.

Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
Great & Fast Service, devoted employees
I purchased a car here and was extremely happy with the initial vehicle alongside the service I received on it afterwards.

RANDY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019
Talked and dealt with the owner. Mike and his Mom are great people. Staff are good people also. Quick efficient thorough.

NB
NICK B.
11/05/2019
Best in the business
Mike and crew are like no other ! They are always on top of things .

ALEX B.
11/04/2019
Fast & Honest service
Went in at 8am and the team took care of me right away. They could have overcharged me by adding another repair on to my bill but didn't. They addressed the problem, fixed it correctly and earned my future business by being honest.

Cant ask for anything better than that. #facts

Satisfied customer,
Alex the Bartender+

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2019
Real Mechanics😎😎
Mike’s Performance Garage has real mechanics not just parts changers they are able to fix what you have with light to heavy fabrication or if need be new parts but they go the extra mile to save you money on parts when they can and that is almost unheard of these days.I dropped my truck off Friday after 5:00pm had it back Monday 4:30pm and I was only promised that they would diagnosis on Monday!!!!!! That is awesome service I will definitely use them again!!!🤩🤩🤩

FH
FRED H.
10/31/2019
Customer satisfaction
Mike and his crew always provide the best possible service. It's a high skill level, reasonable prices and immediate attention to your needs.

DANIEL W.
Lakeland, FL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/23/2019
Fast and Reasonable
Always says what he’ll do and he does it good job

TR
TODD R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2019
Best shop in town!
Mike was very knowledgeable and willing to spend time explaining what was happening with our vehicle. They spent the extra time diagnosing our transmission & found a bad sensor rather than trying to sell us a new one. Honest and trustworthy team who will get your car/truck back on the road and get it done right!!

LV
LUIS V.
Lake Worth, FL
Lincoln Mark LT
10/19/2019
Outstanding service and customer care.
Normally, have a car breakdown 70 miles away from home is an horrible experience, but Mike Performance Garage make it easy for me.
Thank you Mike for make feel home all the time.
Mike and his team are knowable and expert on their field. You can feel the confident right away.
Mike Performance Garage, keep the good work for the community, you can feel proud of your excellent service.

DA
DUANE A.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/18/2019
My New Mechanic
A friend of mine referred me over to Mike’s. They were professional, honest, & the prices were fair for the work. It was nice to finally meet a mechanic that didn’t try to rob me & add on unnecessary charges.

EA
ERNEST A.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/18/2019
Ernie A.
Knowledge people, quality work, decent prices.

PV
PATTI V.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/16/2019
Customer Service!
I called Mike this morning with problems with my battery. Took it into him and had a new battery by end of day. They take care of their customers. Would not thi know going anywhere else!

DT
DEREK T.
Lexus LS 400
10/10/2019
Awesome
Mike and his crew did an excellent job on my lexus. The shop has an old school, small business feel which i prefer. They ran into a few hiccups but went above and beyond to get things done right. I am very impressed with this establishment and will definitely be using them from here on out as long as i live in the area. Thanks again!