Latest Review about 2 years ago

S S.
Bremerton, WA
09/16/2016
charged twice, never fixed
I took my car in to have the heating/coming system looked at knowing basically that it was one of two or two of two issues. I received my vehicle back and the system worked for a week. I called the shop and explained my concern. I didn't take it back right away because I live a distance. I eventually took it back where I was told that they charged me above the cost of a new end stage resistor, but put in a used one... What? So you would think I wouldn't be charged for a new one.... Oh no, I was changed labor and for the part and then get this, the blower motor wasn't working so that was replaced, but when I picked up my car hardly any air was blowing out when turned up high and it was making the worst noise. I was told all was normal. Oh, but it wasn't. I know that you have to make sure you put the blower motor in just a certain way, google for god's sake. Sure enough I had my friend and son take it out and it was incorrectly put in. Weirdly, I have actual heat, cooling and air flow now, thanks to my son. To top it all off while the mechanic was not fixing my issues the second time he broke my rearview mirror. So I will have to replace that too. I used to think this shop was honest, but not any longer. Sad that I knew what my car's issues were more than they did.

PM
Paul M.
BMW 325i
09/01/2015
Honesty, Detail and Personal Service
I've been taking my vehicle here for 5 years and it's the only place I feel I can trust 100%. Straight forward and EXCELLENT service.

GG

Tacoma, WA
Honda Accord
08/08/2015
awesome service center
Accuracy automotive has always provided me with quite prompt and accurate car repairs. Good customer service and work was done with no issues

BR
Brandon R.
Washington
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/31/2015 Category: Service
Brandon said the business is courteous, friendly and took care of the problems with the vehicle. They did not try to sell him something he did not want.

Maria S.
Porsche 911
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Maria said she got excellent service at the business. She had to return her vehicle and they did not charge her for it. They delivered the vehicle to her home afterwards.

Bruce M.
BMW 325is
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Bruce said he is happy with the service from this business.

PG
Peter G.
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Peter said the business does a great job. They were very accommodating and made picking up his vehicle easy.

EF
Eric F.
Washington
Infiniti QX4
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the repair was fairly priced and they were up front. The business finished in a timely manner.

Douglas B.
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Douglas said he was happy with the service.

Josh G.
Seattle, WA
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Josh said his vehicle is expensive to have serviced. They are the most reasonable, honest and truthful, business he has dealt with.