Kenneth M.
Port Costa, CA
03/26/2020
Maintenance Check
Human kindness and professionalism all rolled into one.

03/14/2020
Nationwide Dealership Level Service
Love taking my 2011 Audi A5 in. I can always reach out, get an appointment at a convenient time, get an precise and honest diagnosis on my automotive.

LL
Leticia L.
Martinez, CA
03/13/2020
Great service :)
Great and quick service super professional really glad I found them! Will be going back to them soon! :)

PG
Paula G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/04/2020
Always amazing customer service!!!
They were able to get my car in right away when I was having trouble!! Since I had to leave the car overnight I was able to get a ride home. It’s my go to car repair place!

GJ
Gary J.
03/01/2020
HONEST, FAIR, COMPETENT
I WAS THERE YESTERDAY. THEY TESTED MY CHARGING SYSTEM. WITH 121K MILES THEY COULD HAVE SOLD ME A NEW ALTERNATOR OR AT LEAST A BATTERY BUT INSTEAD, THEY SMILED AND SAID, "IT'S FINE".

LD
lauren D.
San Mateo, CA
Nissan Murano
02/26/2020
Affordable Auto Care Center
I have been coming here for the last few years ever since discovering the glowing reviews on Yelp. I come for general maintenance (oil changes), but I would not hesitate to have them take care of any of my auto care needs. My visit yesterday I was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and simply handed over my keys for 45-minutes while my car got a synthetic oil change and new filters. The filters were recommended to me since my car reached 40,000 miles and glad they pointed this out to me! I am happy to be breathing in cleaner air. Their prices seem very reasonable and seem to really care about their customers and the entire experience. Pro tip: I usually walk over to Vitality Bowls 2 blocks down and enjoy a meal And free WiFi while I wait. They will call you when they are done.

Thank you Ace Auto Care!

Margarita C.
FIAT 500
02/14/2020
Professional work
The owner is very respectful and the mechanical work is great.

02/07/2020
Awesome
The whole team is fantastic

02/03/2020
Always thorough cleaning, courteous staff
Great value for the money. My car is always really dirty, full of pet hair, kid crumbs and other remnants from muddy days and ski trips. This place always does a great job of really carefully cleaning the interior, even the dog fur!

I’ve been other places, but I’m happy with this one.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2020
Aces
The service is reliable. Everyone is friendly and have the customers best interest in mind. They are accommodating and helpful

Diana M.
Concord, CA
01/18/2020
Safi is so friendly!
I’ve never met a mechanic that’s so honest and friendly such as Safi. With me being a young girl who knows nothing about cars, it can be easy to convince me my car needs a service when it really doesn’t just to get more money out of me. That isn’t the case with Safi though, he’s trustworthy and honest and always is upfront about what the cost will be.

I went to Safi once before and then switched to a less friendly mechanic in Walnut Creek only because it’s closer to me but that mechanic was no where as friendly or welcoming as Safi so I went back to him. I used Safi’s services again today and will continue to take my business there.

Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/13/2020
Poor customer service
Lots of miscommunication with safi...i was not treated well...went to check my car on saturday and Safi wasnt there and the mechanic told me there was another belt that needs changing.....there was no breakdown of the things to be repaired before they began their work...spoke to safi's dad and was upset with how safi communicated with me ...so sunday at 2pm i had to collect my car...i was overall not happy with the way i was treated....

Monica P.
Honda Crosstour
01/11/2020
Always excellent service.
I keep coming back because they are a really nice team, quick service, straight-forward pricing. Thanks as always!

Mercedes-Benz C300
01/09/2020
Good service.
Had oil changed after making an appointment. Friendly service, and final price was as quoted.

Leili M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/06/2020
Great people great service
The people are the nicest, very respectful. The service is great. I have recommended this place to many of my friends and im so glad to have found a place that I can trust!