BMW Z3
09/23/2020
They were very accommodating and took my call right awsy
They were all very nice.
Listened to my issue , was able to fix as well As suggested down the line I change a cracked hose that could potentially be dangerous later .
They were able to fix and I was on my way!
Will definitely call them again.

Mujeeb R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
08/31/2020
An incredible place for an auto repair, honest and professional and price is awesome.

PG
Paula G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
08/30/2020
They always take great care of me and my car!!!
See above

Marc G.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/27/2020
personal touch and knowledge
I was a new customer with a small but aggravating problem. It was a treat the way I was taken care of.

KRISTEN S.
08/20/2020
Amazing customer service
Wonderful service. Quick. Priced fairly. Good work with warranty. Highly recommend

MV
Mick V.
08/15/2020
Very nice staff 👌
I Always get great service from the friendly staff at ace.

AE
Amanda E.
Honda Fit
08/13/2020
Incredible service!
Best body shop experience I’ve ever had! I had to replace all four of my tires and they gave me three options (tiered by price and quality), they ordered them the same day and replaced all four tires plus an alignment and oil change within a matter of ~5 hours (total)! They are also extremely kind, professional and honest which I greatly appreciate. Would recommend to all my friends and family!

San Ramon, CA
Lexus IS 250
08/11/2020
Proficient mechanic
Great customer service- stayed late to finish my car. Fair prices.

Beatrice H.
Saab 9-3
08/01/2020
Trust and friendly
They know what they are doing they are always so friendly and helpful I trust them

Melad R.
07/28/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
Awesome customer service. Quality Care in a timely fashion. Highly recommended! They will take care of your car needs😄

VC
Virgnia C.
07/25/2020
Great auto repair shop
We love Ace Auto Shop! We’ve been bringing our cars here for several years and have the highest level of trust for the staff here. They are knowledgeable and honest and I know that they keep our family’s finances and auto needs in mind when making their recommendations for what needs to be fixed. I can highly recommend Ace.

AT
Abigail T.
07/17/2020
Honest and high quality work
I am so grateful to have found this shop! Safi and his dad have come through for me so many times! They are responsive, good at solving problems, honest, their work is always high quality and they are sooooo nice! Love these guys!!

Regan B.
07/10/2020
ACE AUTO ROCKS!!!
From the moment I arrived and was greeted instantly till the end when it was all explained to me, the guys at Ace Auto are pros! From Safi at the front desk to Mr. Azizzi (master mechanic) and Mohand (master mechanic)--they are all friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I don't live that close to Lafayette and there are certainly shops closer to me but I will always drive to take my car to them. 100% trust these guys!!

HC
Henry C.
Acura MDX
07/03/2020
Great courteous service and efficient.
The shop is quite organize and very clean.

SI
Scott I.
06/26/2020
Honest, reasonable and reliable
I’ve been taking my cars to Ace for several years now and will continue to because the do a great job. Safi, his Dad and their chief mechanic always come through.