Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ED
Ethran D.
Ford Expedition
04/03/2019
Best mechanics in the Bay Area!
Safi and his great team are knowledgable, affordable, and honest. My spouse and I cannot say enough good things about this mechanic shop!

Vallejo, CA

Katerina G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/28/2019
The best
Very reliable, honest and quick service. I love these guys.

NB
Nicole B.
03/24/2019
Honest and caring
A wonderful family owned business with father and son. I take all of our cars here. They are honest and trustworthy they work hard to fix the problem and always do their best to accommodate us. I am grateful for the years of service and highly recommend ACE!!

LW
Lacy W.
Martinez, CA
03/19/2019
Only place I trust!
Absolutely love Ace. I bought my car from their Martinez dealership and have had zero problems. I consistently drive further than necessary just to visit their auto shop for my regular tune ups and oil changes. Every visit is pleasant. I spent time talking with Safi today and enjoyed every second!

Toyota Pickup
03/17/2019
YOURS FOR LIFE!
My dearly loved Toyota truck needed a new clutch. My mom told me that her guys at Ace were the best. Took it in at 10a the day after our initial call. I expressed how vital my truck is for my seafood business, and if possible, I would need it by the end of the day. They said CV they would do their best , bu th no promises. At 5:15p, on a Saturday mind you, we got a call that it was all ready to roll. I said to my mo, these guys are incredible! I not going anyvwhe else. I wish they worked on motorcycles too. I have a gorgeous Triumph that I would also trust to their care!!

GJ
Gary J.
03/16/2019
FAIR WORK AND A FAIR PRICE
ACE AUTO CARE DOES NOT FLIM-FLAM OR MYSTIFY. THEY JUST DO GOOD WORK.
- DR. GARY

Regan B.
03/12/2019
Ace Auto is the BEST!
Even though it is a bit of a drive for me, I will only go to Ace Auto and here’s why: First of all, I am always greeted promptly and enthusiastically. Second, the work to be done is thoroughly explained to me and lastly, the work is perfect! I love Ace Auto!!

NS
Natalie S.
Moraga, CA
Acura MDX
03/12/2019
Continued Amazing Service!
We never hesitate to bring our family cars to Ace Auto. They continue to provide honest, affordable, and quick service.

BL

Warren H.
Jeep CJ7
03/04/2019
Fast and honest
Every time they are fast and honest. Only guys I trust.

Kenneth M.
Port Costa, CA
03/02/2019
Maintenance Check
I am very impressed by the personable, expert knowledge and service Ace Auto Care provides. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Chris W.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they are awesome.

GJ
Gary J.
02/27/2019
All Went Well
The Ace family provides high quality and honest work at fair prices. They complete the work on schedule and are a friendly bunch. I’ve known them now about 5 years. I’ce never had a bad experience with them. Try them. You’ll like them.
Be Well,
Dr. Gary

Terri M.
Kia Niro
02/26/2019
I was able to get my car serviced the same day I asked. It was done in the time they said it would be done and were easy to communicate with and did what they said they'd do and at a reasonable price.

Jonathan B.
California
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said he got great communication, the people did fast quality work, they're trustworthy and everything was wonderful. He will be going back and has recommended them to others.

DT
Davey T.
Martinez, CA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Davey said the staff is easy to talk to and they ask the right questions. He stated they are not manipulative and they do the work the way he wants it without trying to add on extras.

Johan H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Toyota Avalon
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Johan said that the place was really friendly and made sure that they had everything just right on her vehicle.

TT
Tim T.
Moraga, CA
02/16/2019
Just the best!
Over the past few years Safi and his folks have done work on two of my cars. The work they have done has always been first rate. More importantly, they are incredibly honest and go about things in the most cost efficient way possible. Even more than all this, all of Safi’s crew are really nice people. Ten stars if possible!

WD
Williams D.
San Leandro, CA
01/28/2019
Great service always willing to gevthe extra mile for you.