Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

12/09/2019
Great experience!
Ace Auto Care has incredible customer service and was able to replace my car battery within minutes of my arrival. I highly recommend coming here!!

11/27/2019
Basic car service
Great customer service, honest and fast.
Thank You!

FJ
Fiona J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/23/2019
"THE" GO TO MECHANIC SHOP ON THE EAST BAY
You won't be disappointed. As a car enthusiast I am very lucky of discovering this place a couple years ago, going to a distant personally knowing "who" is going to work on my cars. I must say outstanding customer service, very calm & polite demeanor( no alcoholics thats for sure!!!), Expertise in diagnostics regardless of the problem, Most efficient & correct approach to problem solving, or simply routine maintenance. Father & son, two "lovely"& friendly Master mechanics "Born" in to auto business with prompt service and very reasonable "EAST BAY"(not LAMORINDA) pricing. Unseen, Addictive, and yes I am HOOKED.

SO
Steven O.
11/22/2019
Easy to make appointment and you did the oil change right away.

INFINITI EX35
11/17/2019
Good service once again
Great service and I always feel like they have the customer’s interests at heart, unlike other places that might take advantage.

TR
TAMARA R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/17/2019
ALWAYS MY FAVORITE GUYS!
This is the best little auto service shop ever! You can expect BIG satisfaction. BIG quality, and BIG personal attention here. No need to look any further. Thanks guys!

JE
John E.
GMC Suburban
11/16/2019
Amazing mechanics and service
Ace has serviced and repaired my three cars for a number of years. They are consummate professionals and problem solvers. From scheduled service to our major repairs I have never been disappointed. The team is top notch!

11/09/2019
Great service and reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend ace auto!

ES
Ellie S.
Orinda, CA
Personable, honest & responsive
Very friendly, honest, reasonable and reliable service. Personalized service!

Meghan D.
Honda Fit
11/09/2019
Excellent customer service, excellent value, and reliable, what more can you ask for? This is why we only take our cars here.

Kia Soul
10/25/2019
Great Repair Shop in Lafayette
Fixed my problem with the fuel injector very quickly. Included an inexpensive oil change too. Very friendly staff.

Regan B.
10/23/2019
Ace Auto is the BEST!!
When I first walked in I was greeted warmly by the young man at the front desk. My car was immediately taken into the garage & work commenced instantly. A couple of parts were needed & they were ordered right away & delivered quickly. I was out of there in under an hour. I had done some shopping around Ace’s price was the best. Their service in unsurpassed. I highly recommend this shop. I drive all the way from San Ramon & it is so worth it!!! I will always bring my cars here.

Marcus M.
California
Pontiac Grand Am
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff did the job. However, he was disappointed because it was not what he expected it to be.

SY
seth y.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/11/2019
Very nice and clear on price
Very nice guys running the shop. They got me right in yesterday for a tire and like them so much I came in the next day for a reasonably priced oil change. They also pointed out some things on the vehicle that were problematic that did not pertain to the oil change. So I appreciated that. Would certainly recommend!

Mieko W.
Mazda CX-5
10/07/2019
Five Star Service
I tried Ace Auto for the first time today because of their good reputation on the web.
Sure enough their service was excellent and friendly. I liked the fact the technician explained what was needed and why. The price was very fair. From now on I will use Ace for my auto care rather than using Mazda dealership for maintenance.

SHAWN M.
10/05/2019
Great find in our new neighborhood
We just moved into the area and needed someone to look over an older car of ours that our teenagers been driving. They fixed everything necessary, didn’t add on unnecessary things to drive up the price, the work was completed quickly and at a ready cost. Communication was great, this was an entirely positive experience. We will be bringing all our cars to them in the future and highly recommend to our friends.

James M.
California
09/26/2019 Category: Service
James said they were honest. They had fair and competitive pricing. He appreciated the service.

EA
Eric A.
Martinez, CA
Scion tC
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business had good people there. The service was fast and they were very efficient.

INFINITI EX35
09/15/2019
Consistently good service
Service is good and friendly and I feel I’m getting a good value for my money.

NM
Nichalos M.
Nissan Rogue
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Nichalos said that they are quick, efficient and timely.