MICHELLE B.
Frisco, TX
Chrysler Aspen
05/11/2018
Integrity
I took my Hemi in because the A/C would not always cool and the fan shroud was making noice. I asked him to replace the shroud, condenser and the fan. But he discovered that the IR sensor was giving bad codes, and that the A/C would not cool in auto mode. He cleared the codes and put the unit in manual mode and it has worked perfectly ever since. The total cost was far FAR less than expected and that is always the case with Ace Car Care. If you want someone you can trust - this is the place for you! There are dozens of mechanics around my area, but I drive 30 mile to Ace Car Care because they never do me wrong.

Ford Thunderbird
04/22/2018
Excellent Support for my 1964 Thunderbird
I took my 1964 Thunderbird Convertible in to Ace Car Care with a number of driveability issues. It ran fine but there were a number of issues hindering how it drove. The guys at ACE addressed everything and fixed my car where it drives like a dream. They are the best, I take all my cars in for their expertise. I presently have 5 cars, 3 old ones and 2 newer ones. The old ones all have 200,000 or better miles on them and the guys at Ace keep them all running well. They are the best.

CP
Chris and Sherry P.
04/19/2018
Great Service As Usual
Ace Car Care did a great job as usual in fixing my 2006 Honda Odyssey. I needed to have the battery cable ends replaced. They didn't try to get me to buy the more expensive complete harness system, but used parts that would work well, but at a much lower cost. The work was done well and quickly. Thanks.

KO
Kris O.
Ford Econoline
04/12/2018
Happy customer
Very pleased with their quality service. They went out of their way to look out for me. Will definitely go to their shop again, when needed. I highly recommend them.

BW
Bill W.
Dallas, TX
Efficient, cost effective, confidence
First time customer, was recommended by friend. Lived up to his recommendation and the on-line reviews. Was seen on time of appointment, good explanation of issues, good value. Have confidence in mechanic as to what was done and advice.

Jeff H.
Riverton, WY
Chevrolet Corvette
Best service shop in Plano
Ace Car Care is the only place I will take my Corvette for service work and vehicle upgrades. I have been taking my car to Ace for the last 6 years and they have earned a customer for life. Jon, Ron and Jamie are HONEST, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE and will shoot you straight. The communication is phenomenal and cars are completed in a timely manner.

Julia H.
Oil Change
I am able to take my car in for a quick oil change during the middle of the day and swiftly exit knowing that it was done properly. I highly recommend Ace Car Care and using their online coupon saved me $10!

BD
Betty D.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/08/2018
Awesome service! Much less expensive than those quick drive-through change places! I recommend Ace Car Care for all you auto maintenance needs😊

VL
Victorian L.
Lincoln LS
04/07/2018
Lincoln LS
My car sat outside not running for a year. These guys brought it back to life. Customer service was good. John kept me informed every step of the way. Better than any of the times we went to the Lincoln dealer. Ithe shop is located in a little hole in the wall no coffee or sodas like the dealer offers but with the money I saved I could buy my own.

SG
Sheri G.
Allen, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/07/2018
They stand behind their work
The most honest people we have ever worked with. We take all of our cars to them for service; both personal and company vehicles.

John L.
Frisco, TX
Ford Bronco
03/31/2018
Honest Ron!
Ace is an honest and master mechanic shop. Keep up the great work!

‘78 Bronco

KO
Kris O.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/28/2018
Satisfied customer
The repair was finished quickly-just a couple of days. And they worked on my diesel van that needed hours of labor! Can't ask for better.

Buick Reatta
03/14/2018
Ace Car Care continues to be the best!
Ace mechanics work on all my cars! They always do an excellent job of fixing what I took the car in for as well as they always point out anything that they see needs attention! And, they always stand behind and guarantee their work! They are the best!

SG
Sheri G.
Allen, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/07/2018
Company vehicle
They do a great job at keeping our company vehicles on the road and dependable. They are honest people that do fast and professional work and that is why our whole family uses them for all our care car needs.

Debbie S.
Nissan Versa
03/06/2018
Repairs for broken equipment and also general maintenance
There was a $45 charge at the top of my bill and I was not sure what this was for.
Also, there was another $45 for a wheel alignment. I had initially asked for an alignment but then later asked to not have this service done. It is not a huge deal though since that charge was only $45.

RF
Robert F.
Coppell, TX
02/25/2018
Awesome Service again
Ace Car Care never fails to meet or exceed expectations!

Dawn B.
Ford Freestyle
02/20/2018
Great customer service.
I had a rough time getting my car to them since the 3rd party tow truck took it to the wrong place and left it. However, during that process and after each person I spoke to on the phone was helpful, courteous, and friendly. Also, the team communicated with each other. Once I gave my name, they knew what was going on, even if I hadn't spoken to them directly.

Ford Thunderbird
02/20/2018
They always go the extra mile!
This was a repair of the turn signal switch on my '64 T-Bird Convertible. The replacement part was installed new about a year ago. Quite simply, it was not "heavy duty" enough for the T-Bird which has 6 taillights. It, in fact, was identical to the same part on a Mustang which has 2 taillights. Ron, the Mechanic, modified and rebuilt the switch to carry a heavier load and advised me to switch to LED taillights to reduce the load. Car is back on the road and continuing to look good.

LG
Louis G.
02/17/2018
Fast service and personal
Best place to go to get my truck fixed

CP
Chris and Sherry P.
Ford Flex
02/13/2018
Great Service!
I've been using Ace Car Care for years. John and all his crew are very attentive to all of my car needs. They have consistently worked with me to find the most cost efficient solution to my car issues. They aren't one of those places that just always try to replace everything without first making sure the item really needs to be replaced. I trust them, very much so. For that reason, I have been returning to Ace for over 10 years now. And now, they have an online system where you can look at your car's service history, which is fantastic!