Michelle B.
10/08/2018
Best Most Trustworthy & Reliable Shop
I have been going to them for a super long time and they provide the best service and the highest level of integrity. I REFUSE to go anywhere else.

Alex B.
Honda Civic Si
10/04/2018
Ace Car Care is excellent and reasonable as well as always taking good care of us.

SG
Sheri G.
Allen, TX
09/29/2018
Integrity
They truly stand behind their work and will make sure your car if fixed right. They have good honest pricing and really take care of their customers. It is about building a trusting relationship and we will always take our vehicles to them.

BK
Bill K.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/29/2018
Anti-Lock Brake System Problem
John and Ronnie did a great job diagnosing the sporadic ABS light problem I was having on my 1994 Chevy Suburban. Since it is an older vehicle the diagnostics are primitive and not retained so you have to catch the problem while it is occurring. Many shops won’t even work on older vehicles like mine for this reason.

RF
Robert F.
Coppell, TX
09/10/2018
As Usual again
I depend on Ace to keep my 20 year Chevy running. They always come through and provide excellent service!

Don M.
Wylie, TX
09/01/2018
Great service again.
Honesty, Trust and Great knowledge of mechanics. Always excellent communication from there staff. I always will recommend Ace for future service.

Acura 3.2TL
08/04/2018
Cleared service lights
The team at Ace Car Care are the best around! I've dealt with service lights for a few months trying various things to fix the issue---in one visit the Ace team identified and fixed the problem in a timely manner and also at a very reasonable price!

RF
Great Service, as usual!

Joseph G.
Honda Civic Si
07/18/2018
Excellent service from experienced professionals

Don M.
Wylie, TX
07/14/2018
Service quality
i took my truck in for what i thought was a brake fade issue. They quickly determined the pads were good. The brake fluid flush and fill was all that was needed. Also noted to me a dirty throttle body. Took care of all little things with honesty and fast service.

PL
Patricia L.
07/13/2018
Trustworthy, considerate, timely and explains work to be done
Keeping an old van running. Separating the necessary repairs to keep it running from those that could be put off. Good communication about work to be done. Up front discussion about cost, any options about work to be done and fair cost.

JOE H.
06/14/2018
Honesty!!!
I can not say enough about how honest the team is here. They honor their quotes for work to be done and if it takes less time, they reduce the quote. They have never increased a quote since I have been coming here. I will always bring my vehicles here because of the honesty and high integrity that exists here!!!

MICHELLE B.
06/11/2018
ALWAYS THE BEST! QUALITY, INTEGRITY, HONESTY!
I will NOT go anywhere else. They have never let me down! EVER.

Joshua S.
Chevrolet
06/08/2018
Customer serving is always great. Mechanics are very knowledgeable and Do a good job of explaining what they are doing and why. I never feel like they recommend anything that isn’t pertinent. Definitely recommend.

SG
Sheri G.
Allen, TX
05/30/2018
They stand behind their work
Ace Car Care will make sure the job is done right.

MICHELLE B.
Chrysler Aspen
05/11/2018
Integrity
I took my Hemi in because the A/C would not always cool and the fan shroud was making noice. I asked him to replace the shroud, condenser and the fan. But he discovered that the IR sensor was giving bad codes, and that the A/C would not cool in auto mode. He cleared the codes and put the unit in manual mode and it has worked perfectly ever since. The total cost was far FAR less than expected and that is always the case with Ace Car Care. If you want someone you can trust - this is the place for you! There are dozens of mechanics around my area, but I drive 30 mile to Ace Car Care because they never do me wrong.

John G.
Ford Thunderbird
04/22/2018
Excellent Support for my 1964 Thunderbird
I took my 1964 Thunderbird Convertible in to Ace Car Care with a number of driveability issues. It ran fine but there were a number of issues hindering how it drove. The guys at ACE addressed everything and fixed my car where it drives like a dream. They are the best, I take all my cars in for their expertise. I presently have 5 cars, 3 old ones and 2 newer ones. The old ones all have 200,000 or better miles on them and the guys at Ace keep them all running well. They are the best.

CP
Chris and Sherry P.
04/19/2018
Great Service As Usual
Ace Car Care did a great job as usual in fixing my 2006 Honda Odyssey. I needed to have the battery cable ends replaced. They didn't try to get me to buy the more expensive complete harness system, but used parts that would work well, but at a much lower cost. The work was done well and quickly. Thanks.

KO
Kris O.
Ford Econoline
04/12/2018
Happy customer
Very pleased with their quality service. They went out of their way to look out for me. Will definitely go to their shop again, when needed. I highly recommend them.

BW
Bill W.
Dallas, TX
04/11/2018
Efficient, cost effective, confidence
First time customer, was recommended by friend. Lived up to his recommendation and the on-line reviews. Was seen on time of appointment, good explanation of issues, good value. Have confidence in mechanic as to what was done and advice.