Ace Motorsports Auto Repair - CLOSED

Ben M.
San Dimas, CA
03/31/2016
Great shop!
I took my Dodge Caravan in for some needed repairs and was very pleased with their services. Honest, upfront and very helpful. I would strongly recommend them. Dave did an excellent job helping me get financed as well as everyone else that works at Ace Autosports. Thanks

SP
Steven P.
La Verne, CA
11/17/2015
Outstanding service
I went in to have my brakes looked at and Dave was very helpful not only did he show me the problem but he gave me options on repairing the problem. Ace Motorsports were honest and efficient they also did a great job. I will definitely return for any of my automotive needs.

Justin P.
Tonopah, NV
08/25/2014
Customer Service and Quality of work that was preformed.
All that needs to be said about this business is that they are very honest and upfront with you about your vehicle and pricing. The quality of work and service that was given to me was outstanding, I live outta state and they were able to resolve my issues with my truck in a timely fashion and get me back on the road so I could get back to work on time. So for those of you out there who have said anything bad about this business need to really take a look into the mirror because they helped me out in a huge way when I was stranded with no vehicle. I would recommend this shop to anyone who lives locally there in Upland Ca.

Momo M.
05/04/2014
Rip off
Tried to overcharge my major repair charging higher than dealer prices and more then Msrp when I informed them I was going elsewhere, they were rude and demanded I had my truck towed ASAP I had it towed within 2 hours but did not seem good enough

GV
Gabriel V.
Ontario, CA
04/24/2014 Category: Service
Gabriel said the business provides great customer service and all information received is detailed.

HC
Hector C.
Upland, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Hector said this business was quick, they did everything that was asked of them, and they solved the problem.

DJ
Daniel J.
Pomona, CA
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Daniel said this business does really good service.

KW
Kelsea W.
Covina, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Kelsea said she did not have any problems at this business. They did a great job on everything.

Mario D.
California
Ford Expedition
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Mario said they were pricey.

Julio L.
San Fernando, CA
04/07/2014 Category: Service
Julio said he had a great experience. He lives out of the area and goes out of his way just to go to this business. He has already recommended this business to others.

JN
Jennifer N.
Upland, CA
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service was good at this business. It was reasonably priced, quick, and convenient. She said the advisor was a nice man.

AR
Albert R.
Claremont, CA
Dodge Ramcharger
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Albert said this is a good business. They are precise and quick. He currently has an oil leak and he will be taking his vehicle to them for that service.

lun m.
Ontario, CA
Honda Accord
04/03/2014
great service, friendly people
Only take my car here for now on.

AV

Michael D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Michael said his whole family goes to this facility and they all are pleased with the service.