Action Transmission Specialists

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tom M.
05/29/2018
Didn't live up to expectations
I recently took my 1987 Chevy van to action transmission had transmission leaks they inspected the van tell me where the leaks are coming from and how much they would charge to fix the leaks I brought it back to them when I had the money and had them do the work the turnaround time was quick it only took them a couple of hours explain to me that has a 12 month warranty I asked before I left so now they should have fixed all my transmission leaks and won't leak anymore correct and Robin told me yes a couple days later I notice that was still leaking however not as bad but again it's still leaking took it back to them they're quick to look at it then I was told that there's another leak towards the top that must be a new leak I asked him how do I know that y'all just didn't miss it the first time he didn't like me asking that and told me if I wanted to have it fixed is going to cost me an additional $100 or may quit leaking once my fluid level drops down again I tell him thanks but no thanks I'd left I'm the sort of person that takes somebody at their word if they say they got the leak I believe they got the leaks but obviously one was missed if they found it the second time I was there why didn't they find it the first time

Tom M.

CALL
DIRECTIONS
WEBSITE
Describe this place
Choose descriptions of its features & vibe
6015 Merrill Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32277
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★

22 reviews
"This will be the place I choose."
"On newer cars they charge a fair price and do good work."
"The mechanics seem to really pride themselves in doing the right thing."
in the last week
More Google reviews
Auto repair shopsVIEW ALL

AAMCO Transmissions & T...
4.4

RPM Automotive at San Marco
3.9
(21)
Auto Repair Shop

Herndon's Automotive Co., In...
(17)

Welcome to Action Transmission Specialists. Pardon
the mess New site is under ... Action Transmission
Specialists. 6015 Merrill Road, Jacksonville, FL 32277,
US.
Action Transmission Specialists | Jacksonville, FL | Verified Reviews ...
www.surecritic.com › reviews › action-tr...
139 reviews for Action Transmission
Specialists. On 03/25/2017, Marlene L. wrote 'Marlene
said they did a good job.'
Action Transmission Specialists - Free Quote - Auto Repair - 6015 ...
https://www.yelp.com › biz › action-trans...
(904) 744-0755 · 6015 Merrill Road Jacksonville, FL
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★

22 reviews
"This will be the place I choose."
"On newer cars they charge a fair price and do good work."
"The mechanics seem to really pride themselves in doing the right thing."
Google reviews
Most helpful
in the last week
Very unprofessional company to do business with. I provided website design and hosting for this company. I called and requested 4 days prior to the expiration date for services which was 2 weeks after the service date was originally set up to be billed in which I moved to better fit their budgeting and he had no issue with this. Iws provided excellent service for the many months that we have done business with action Transmission Specialists. We have even provided a discounted price upon 50% off of that along with a multitude of free services that we're not part of any hosting plan. Action Transmission Specialists owner Robin and his wife in the past have gone behind iws in tried to get another hosting provider in which after paying too much came back to intellectual Web Solutions and admitted that they made a mistake and would like to continue service with us. The very next day action transmission specialists owner Robins wife called me and told me how unprofessional it was for me to drive to the business to collect a payment. She also questioned my personal character my personal financials which have nothing to do with the business. Made accusations against my personal character and how unprofessional that was. This may be my opinion but I believe it is unprofessional for a company to do that. Companies BEWARE! This client has pulled out on more than one company for contracted and uncontracted work to my knowledge all because of how their business is operating that week.(Prior to uncontracted services being removed client already removed Intellectual Web Solutions from being able to work on Google services and had already found another web design company to do business with like they have done in the past. Service date was the 24th of each month and website was removed the 24th after email notification from google was recieved stating IWS had been remobed from thier account 4 days prior to clients site being closed.) (All content belonging to action transmission specialists was turned over to the owner (account login criteria) on the service end date for thier retrieval.

Bo H.
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Bo said the service provided by this business was good.

Marlene L.
Mercury Mariner
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Marlene said they did a good job.

CK
Constance K.
Chevrolet HHR
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Constance said this business provided pretty good service. They always make sure everything is working.

WH
W.C. H.
Lexus ES 300
03/23/2017 Category: Service
W.C. said the business provided good customer service and they were also very informative.

SJ
Steven J.
Orange Park, FL
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Steven said this business was able to answer every question he had.
Robin S., owner from Action Transmission Specialists responded on 03/20/2017

It was a pleasure repairing the transmission in your Dodge diesesl.

TH
Tyler H.
Callahan, FL
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said this business got the repairs finished quickly and they kept in touch with him.

AL
Austin L.
Volvo XC90
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Austin said he had a good experience.

Tony B.
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Tony said they did a good job.

Stewart W.
BMW 328i
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Stewart said just the conversation alone that he had with the owner of this business, was very good. He told him about the problems he was having. They recommended that he come in so they can take a look and they will fix it. He said that's exactly what they did. Also, they didn't try to sale him a rebuilt or used transmission.
Robin S., owner from Action Transmission Specialists responded on 03/10/2017

At Action we do pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have recieved.

SE
Steve E.
Ford Econoline
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Steve said they provided him with good service and he was happy.
Robin S., owner from Action Transmission Specialists responded on 03/06/2017

Thank You Steve, it wasasure serving you and we look forward to serving all of your automible needs in the future

RF
Richard F.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Scion tC
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business fixed the vehicle and there were no problems.

RT
Ralph T.
Scion tC
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Ralph said the business was good, and quick. Also, the price was good.

David M.
English, IN
02/13/2017 Category: Service
David said the employees at this business were kind and they seemed very professional. He was recommended to them by a hotel employee who was happy with their work. After speaking with them he said he felt very comfortable dealing with them. They seemed like they were fair and honest. He was happy with the way everything went.

NR
Niles R.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Niles said the business provides good service, the employees are cooperative and polite.

Maria G.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Maria said they provided her with the information she needed, they completed the job quickly, and made her vehicle their priority.

LY
Lynn Y.
Buick LeSabre
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Lynn said this business did everything he needed.

GF
Gene F.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Gene said they did a great job, they were nice and kind. They also went over the price, which was really nice.