Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SR
SONNY R.
12/10/2018
Very good service.
I’ve been going to Adolfo Auto Care for a very long time, Juan and crew always proumd with good service.

DT
DAN T.
Dodge Charger
12/10/2018
Excellent service! Super nice & pleasant staff!
My whole family’s been coming to Adolfo Auto Care for years. Juan has always been professional, pleasant & HONEST, which is a rare asset to have as an auto shop these days! I refer all of my friends there also!

GR
GREG or DAWN R.
12/06/2018
Always available for car repairs
Juan is great!!!!

TV
TONY V.
Solvang, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
12/05/2018
Excellent, expedient, and affordable
They do superb and trustworthy work in an affordable fashion. Will take all my cars here now.

DIONNE OR MARYLEE M.
GMC Envoy
12/03/2018
Quick and reliable
I always trust that my car is in good hands at Adolfo Auto Care. Breaks needed replaced and oil changed. The car was ready at the end of the day. No surprises, no problems after getting it back. Juan and his team are honest and friendly; and will work diligently to resolve whatever problems you have with your car.

MANUEL P.
Fillmore, CA
12/03/2018
Always reliable
I have been going to Adolfo I don’t care since 2001, and have always received the highest quality in service without question. The manager juan has always accommodated all of my family and has never let us down. They have serviced 4 of my vehicles and all of my children’s vehicles. The prices have been fair and I have never had any question on the integrity. I’m a customer for life.

STEPHANIE H.
GMC Envoy XL
12/01/2018
Best service!
Thank you Hector and Juan for the great service! They were able to squeeze my vehicle in last minute and it was done the same day. Great location and friendly staff.

NP
NAN P.
Toyota Yaris
11/29/2018
The service. They go out of their way to help
They always seem to accommodate me even when they are busy. I definately feel they are not trying to make me fix things unless it absolutely necessary. I appreciate their honesty, customer service, and intelligence. I could go to the dealer of each vehicle (4) , but service here incredible. We have been coming here for 15 years and will continue to come here.

JE
JOEL E.
Oxnard, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/29/2018
Fantastic place to bring your Vehicle
They are very HONEST, never ever overcharged you also never ever tell you that there something else wrong if their is NONE. I have recommend all my Friends and Family to bring their Vehicle to ADOLFO CAR CARE. J

Oxnard, CA
Toyota Avalon
11/29/2018
Very friendly and honest!
As a women, you hope the place you go to is honest and I found that here. My whole family comes here. Very friendly staff.

AN
ALEX N.
11/26/2018
Troubleshooting work
Juan and Hector are great to work with..

EF
ENRIQUE F.
11/20/2018
Honest
Honest and easy to deal with.

LL
Larry L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Larry said that he recommends the business for service.

PC
Phill C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Phill said the business very quick and efficient. The prices are very good and the people are very respectful.

GH
GINA H.
Ram 1500
11/19/2018
Honest and Dependable
Adolfo Auto Care has been taking care of my cars for more than 10 years and I won’t go anywhere else because the prices are fair and the mechanics are excellent. They only recommend the repairs that are really necessary, rather than trying to sell those that are not. Juan and Hector are very friendly and it is nice that they remember my name.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/17/2018
Highly recommended, perfect as usual
nothing exciting to report, just perfect as usual.

apparently people round here are recognizing that Adolfo Auto Care is the best around, so they are getting busier, yet they still got me in and out on time, carefully looked all over the car for issues, diagnosed bad rear light for free, and installed a new oil drain plug also without charge.

in addition to my own experiences (we have four cars to maintain so I am there every few months) I observed that they treat others with respect, patience, clear explanations of the issues, and I never ever heard any complaints or anyone not satisfied.

prices are always more than reasonable, they are professional, knowledgeable, informative, honest, never attempt to upsale, or find trouble where there is none, and I always received good reliable advice (as opposed to the few times I took a car to the dealership, mostly for recalls)

PK
PAUL K.
Buick Lucerne
11/14/2018
Awesome Experience
My husband told me to take my car here and have Juan look at it. My husband always raves about Adolfo Auto Care and said , next repair go and see Juan which I did. And I have to agree with my husband, my 1st Experience there was Friendly, informative and Knowledgeable on the mechanics and Juan’s part. I will be back and Adolfo Auto Care has my business from now on. Evelyn K. Camarillo

JV
JIM V.
11/12/2018
Oil Change/Tire rotation
Quality service at a reasonable price!

KW
KEVIN W.
Lexus GX 470
11/06/2018
Great
The options were explained throughly and fixed quickly.

KJ
Kathy J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said that she is very happy with their service. She said they really took good care of her vehicle, She could see that they really care and they are very professional.