FS
FRANK S.
Buick Regal
10/17/2018
Working Door Lock
They found and repaired the cause of the failure before replacing the failed part.

PJ
PAULA J.
10/13/2018
They are always kind, efficient and a pleasure to do business with
Adolfo Auto Care always gives me an appt with out much waiting time. They do an excellent work with My Dodge Caravan. The also check hoses and liquids before I go on a trip and never charge me. If you want someone you can trust to be fair and honest its them !

LD
LUTHER D.
10/13/2018
Most honest Auto shop anywhere
I've never owned a new car. The one I have now has had a few issues. Beginning with the loss of my breaks. I had it towed here. At the time I was not living here. I was going to be stranded and Juan and his team worked to fix it that same day. They waited for me for about an hour after closing. They did not charge extra for this and the cost for the main service was completely reasonable and affordable. The next issue was an alternator replacement. I had it replaced elsewhere recently, but they did not do a good job. They used a used part and overcharged me. Here, the cost for the whole thing was half what the other place had charged me, and they used a new part. Recently, I came in again because of what I was told elsewhere was an oxygen sensor problem. They checked it out and determined it was not the oxygen sensor at all, but a simpler issue. They could have told me it was the O2 Sensor in addition to the other problem and charged me for both, but no, each time, they tell me clearly what it is and what it is not and only charge for what they do and always try to find the least expensive parts, but parts that are good quality. Their prices are very affordable and they are very accommodating. I don't get phone reception where I'm at, so Juan agreed to email me to communicate when I leave my car for repairs. Can't recommend them enough.

BRIAN OR LISA S.
Saturn Outlook
10/12/2018
Great Customer Service
Been going here for years as they service all my cars. I can always count on quality work at a fair price. Juan has always been very honest when diagnosing the issue and provides excellent customer service!

MONICA L.
Somis, CA
10/12/2018
Trustworthy
Every time I take my car in I’m pleasantly surprised by the honesty of this business. I don’t feel I’m being taken advantage of. It’s best to make an appointment but they do accept walk ins. I would recommend to my friends.

JU
John U.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said she was satisfied. The price was reasonable. The employees performed what they said they would. They gave an accurate quote. They were great.

WC
Wanda C.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Wanda said this business has always treated her well and they give her an estimate.

Julie R.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Julie said they are always very helpful.

MO
Marion O.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Marion said the business was very courteous.

Marc B.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the business did a good job.

Bryan B.
Volvo XC60
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Byran said the business was very clear on what needed to be done and they did it quickly at a fair price.

ES
Estela S.
Moorpark, CA
Kia Sorento
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Estela said that the work is great and the staff treat people well.

STEPHAN C.
08/29/2018
While you wait oil change.
Courteous, efficient and accommodating as usual.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/26/2018
Excellent as Usual
nothing exciting, just oil change and tire rotation, safety inspection. fast, efficient, no attempt to upsell.

Lori S.
Oxnard, CA
Kia Sorento
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff have done a good job every time she brings a vehicle in for service to them. The manager does a great job, explains things thoroughly, and she trusts his judgment.

KK
Kimberly K.
Kia Soul
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the staff were very personable. It was nice dealing with them.

LC
Linda C.
Subaru Legacy
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that she would recommend this business for service,

Keith S.
Saturn VUE
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business is very professional and courteous.

ME
Matt E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff did a really good job. They were straight-up with him. He stated he would like them to keep up the great job.

ND
Nikkea D.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Nikkea said the service took a little longer than expected.