NP
Carpinteria, CA
GMC Pickup
02/16/2019
Excellent service!
I've been going to Adolfo Auto care for years. They have been incredibly kind, more than fair, and always calm and courteous. I am always so happy with the people there and I recommend them to everyone I know.

AC
AVIRAM and AURA C.
02/16/2019
perfect as usual
nothing exciting, just an oil change, quick in and out, yet complete inspection and no upsell

WS
WAYNE S.
Somis, CA
02/11/2019
friendly and prompt service
I appreciate the good quality service with friendly personnel.

MA
MARYAM A.
02/09/2019
Disappointed
I am usually very happy with their service! The attendances are both very pleasant and polite! My car usually gets service in timely manner (usually within 1-2 hours)
This last time I dropped off the car and went walking! Came back 2 hours later and the car has not even moved from where I left it!
I ended up taking the car back, went to pick up my kids and came back for oil change again!
I am disappointed because if i was told, it will takes more than 2 hours, I would not have left the car and wasted my time!
Thanks

Scion FR-S
02/08/2019
Great and Friendly Service - quick!
Always fast and friendly service . I have been coming here for years and they don't disappoint.

Troy S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Troy said the staff was fast

CRYSTAL C.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Trustworthy, affordable and reliable!
I have been coming to this shop for over 3 years now. Whenever I had an ER repair (I carpool kids) he was quick to help! Always honest and affordable! I highly recommend Juan and his crew to friends and family. Appreciated him never trying to "upsell" me. Highly recommended this shop :)

Jorge P.
Los Angeles, CA
01/30/2019
Excellent Auto care I recommend.
They work on my car fast and efficiently. Went for front and rear breaks oil change. They did a excellent work, and done be done in few hrs. Price for me it was great.

SO
Sharon O.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she has been going for years and the guys up front are great.

RK
REED K.
01/26/2019
Honest work!
I had a great experience yet again. They found the problem, then after a further review, corrected the analysis of my car, and appropriately fixed te problem--of course after notifying me what was wrong with the vehicle. My car is doing excellent now.

DONNIE H.
Oxnard, CA
01/25/2019
Humane and Associates
We have been coming to see Juane for about 20 years or so. The service has been great, fair pricing and honesty, topping off with good work/labor. Love the card discount will keep coming back.

MARK H.
01/25/2019
Local Gem
As always, the best service by a local family..

KT
KARLA T.
01/23/2019
They are courteous, and they do a great job!!
They give me the price up front. They explain to me what they are going to do.
I have never had a problem with them at all.
I would highly recommend them!!
I wouldn’t go any other place.

GW
Grisson W.
California
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Grisson said everything went fine and he has nothing to complain about. Their customer service was very friendly.

KF
KAY F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/19/2019
Great experience
I always know my car will be repaired correctly and more so honestly thank you for a great job.

JULIA H.
Honda Element
01/19/2019
Excellent fast service
These guys are great. Kept my car a minimal amount of time. Figured out the problem and fixed it quickly and for a reasonable price. Kept me updated throughout. I’ll be back if I need more car repairs in the future. Easy to work with.

JV
JIM V.
01/18/2019
Battery Replacement
My car battery died at work. I had a friend jump me and headed immediately to Adolfo Auto Care. Juan checked out the car and installed a new battery in 15 minutes! He took great care of me right at closing time.
Very professional, quality service. My highest recommendation.

01/17/2019
Fair and honest
Fair and honest

LISA S.
01/15/2019
Always fair
Always fairly priced and only charges for what you actually need. If you’re constantly dishing out cash every time you take your car in for maintenance, come to his shop instead!

01/15/2019