Don W.
Geo Tracker
01/22/2021
Great
Friendly, fair, good people!!!!

Margo B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/01/2021
Repair of my 2003 Trailblazer.
I was given a list of the things that had to be repaired and an estimate of the cost and everything worked out fine! As usual!!
I totally rely on the service I receive here and recommend them to all my acquaintances.

AL
Alex L.
12/17/2020
WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC
Wear your MASKS

Chevrolet Suburban
12/15/2020
Great Communication
We had brought the suburban in for a number of things. They were great about itemizing everything and focusing on what was important. They also communicated well on why things were priced the way they were.

PK
Paul K.
12/03/2020
Advanced Automotive is the one place in town I trust with our Nanny's vehicle. I know that she and our kids are safe, because of how thorough of a job they do.

JN
Joseph N.
11/19/2020
Knowledge,. Speed and friendly
Two others businesses had attempted but failed.
I told it to Advanced Automotive Tech Inc and the next day it was ready to pickup.

John T.
Ram 1500
11/18/2020
Class Act
I would not trust scheduled work on my truck with anyone else. The techs at Advanced go the extra mile to make sure your vehicle is in top operating condition.
This is important here in Wyoming.

Greeley, CO
11/04/2020
Great customer service!
Advanced automotive always has great customer service and I trust them with my car! They always check over my whole vehicle and answer and explain any questions I have. Always very helpful!

Carlea W.
10/29/2020
Ethics, knowledge, and customer service
Leonard is always so knowledgeable and helpful when I know the dealership is playing games I can always trust Leonard to lead me in the right direction.

Rachel M.
09/11/2020
Always trustworthy
Advanced Auto has taken care of two of my vehicles so far, and they've always been honest and professional, as well as courteous.

SD
Sidney D.
09/02/2020
Excellent service!
My wheel bearing was completely shot, and I decided to take it to advanced automotive tech. They were very friendly with me, and I even received a digital message of pictures and descriptions of how the car was doing and what was wrong. My car was done within a few days and now it drives great!

Buick Enclave
08/14/2020
Thank you for the great customer service!

Corey C.
Nissan Titan
08/06/2020
Amazing customer service
Advanced Automotive offered great customer service and communicated what was needed for repairs with no surprises. They will be my go to for automotive repair needs in the future.

Jon L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/31/2020
Very efficient
They did what they said they would. Efficient, professional, very fair price.

BG
Brittany G.
Loveland, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/03/2020
Fast, friendly, honest service.
Came in with a pretty random problem expecting it to be a major fix, but they were honest and fast and had me in and out in less than an hour. Turned out to be something really simple, a disconnected wire, but I appreciated the honesty, it's always nice to be able to trust a mechanic and not feel like you're getting ripped off! I'll definitely be returning if my van needs more repairs while I'm in the area.