Dodge Sprinter
07/23/2021
Great shop!!
The type of shop that does hard jobs right, regardless of difficulty.

07/15/2021
Friendly Staff
I really enjoy taking my car to advance, I unfortunately still never got one of the things fixed on the list I gave their team members. They were very friendly and encouraged me to bring it back if I have any more issues.

Pontiac Grand Prix
07/14/2021
Trustworthy and friendly
Very friendly to talk to and deal with. Sat down and went through the quote I got line by line and explained it very well

John H.
06/10/2021
Great Service, Highly Recomended
All my auto problems will go to them

Cathy H.
06/07/2021
Great customer service and response
Thanks so much for being a reliable and superior auto service in Laramie.

Jonathan T.
Jeep Liberty
05/21/2021
Awesome Service
Great place to have work done on your vehicle. Fair prices and customer service goes above and beyond. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.

BR
Barb R.
05/15/2021
Trust them
They know what they are doing.
Fair prices.
Professional.
Organized and on-time.

Honda Civic Sdn
04/29/2021
Seevice
Great service and maintenance done in timely manner! They have reasonably priced work. Highly recommend them!

Blake M.
Livermore, CO
GMC Safari
04/26/2021
True master mechanic
Leonard and crew at Advanced Auto Tech Inc are the real deal. Leonard reminds me of Click and Clack from the radio show Car Talk, a true master mechanic. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest and reasonably priced. I took my 1995 GMC Safari van to two other mechanics that charged me expensive diagnostic fees and never figured out the issue. These guys found the issue, repaired it quickly and this van runs like new. Just in time for a long rod trip across the country. This will be our go to shop from now on. Thanks!

RT
Ryan T.
04/22/2021
Quick and Inexpensive!
These guys were super quick taking car of my pickup and they were incredibly inexpensive. No problems since I’ve had my vehicle back and plan on scheduling another appointment soon to get some smaller stuff done on my vehicle.

Brent B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/22/2021
As quoted
Nobody wants to spend money to repair a vehicle. Leonard and Advanced Automotive do a great job of diagnosing, estimating and fixing the vehicle for the estimated cost before getting into the repair. Yes, they can find additional problems but the main work is done as close to the estimate as possible.

LF
Luke F.
04/16/2021
Friendly and Honest
I really appreciated how Leonard took the time to show me what needed to be repaired and why as well as what could wait until later. Nick was the mechanic who worked on my truck and I can’t say enough good things about him. Very nice guy. I felt like he went above and beyond to do a great job. I will definitely do business here again!

04/15/2021
Best in town
It’s never great when your vehicle is in the shop, but Advanced Automotive makes it as painless as possible. TheY are honest with what needs to be repaired, the costs of the repair, and if it is worth fixing. I Can’t recommend them enough!

Billy S.
Nissan Titan
03/26/2021
Reasonable people polite service.
I'll be coming back for all my autmotive needs.

NH
Nadia H.
03/25/2021
Efficient and Reliable
I’m a total beginner in taking my car to a repair shop, thankfully the people here were very helpful in taking my car and fixing what was wrong with it. They provided helpful recommendations and explained why what needed to be fixed. The system they use to register the car for repairs is very effective in that regard. I would recommend them to anyone needing repairs.