John D.
Tie Siding, WY
Ford Expedition
07/11/2018
Walk- in, first time customer referred by Plains Tire
I had a positive experience. They were very busy but squeezed me in for air conditioner disgnosis and recharge. Competent and professional. Not cheap, but they fixed my problem quickly and did not try to cross sell me on wiper blades, filters, muffler bearings, or Kanuter valves. A good shop to have a relationship with.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/01/2018
Friendly, Fast, Affordable Service!
Awesome service in EVERY way! From the minute I walked through the door the first time to when I left with my fixed vehicle, Leonard and his crew were nice and helpful. They were thorough and took care of what was needed. They took care of the problems quickly, and the cost was very affordable! I feel like I found my hometown reliable mechanics! Thank you guys!

Susan S.
Saturn SL
06/20/2018
Did exactly what I asked quickly.
I brought my car in with a lock cylinder issue, they fixed it faster than I thought while also staying within the price estimate they told me. Friendly service with great explanation of what they did to my car and how to work it with the new feature.

Buick Park Avenue
06/06/2018
Awesome service as usual
The gentlemen at advanced automotive were efficient in checking and topping off my air conditioning system and were also very careful to leave the inside if my vehicle as they found it

Madi B.
Saturn SC 3dr
05/07/2018
2001 Saturn SC2
I had my car towed to Advanced Automotive needing a quick solution. They got my vehicle in promptly, found the needed part and had my car back to me quickly. The price and level of service were awesome. Thanks to Leonard and staff for everything.

TH
Tom H.
GMC Cab & Chassis
05/03/2018
Valve cover bolt re- thread
I put a new engine in my truck recently. One valve cover bolt got twisted off on the passenger side. I tried to remove the broken bolt myself. Too difficult. Advanced auto did the job and made sure my gaskets were correct. They also had a hard time, but got it done right.
Thanks guys.

Mike S.
Brussels, WI
05/01/2018
1987 F250
Traveling cross-country rear axle seals went out. Spoke to Leonard around 5:15 on Monday evening had me bring it in to check it out Tuesday morning it 8:00. Took it back at 1:30 for repairs and was finished by 5:00.Very professional technicians and shop very clean. Very reasonable price would recommend shop to everybody.

Timothy S.
Pontiac G6
04/20/2018
Consistent excellence!
This company prides itself on excellent customer service. Fast, consistent work delivered when they say it will be. I bring all of my car repair business to Leonard and he never dissappoints me. They even took me home after I dropped off my car.

Alicia S.
Manifold work
It was recommended to me to go Tun Advanced Automotive due to a sound that was coming from my car. They were able to look at it and diagnose it in a timely manner. They were able to order the parts and fix my car wothin one work day! Lenord was very nice and answered all of my questions.
I would definitely recommend them for any work done on a vehicle! I will defiantly go back!

Melody H.
GMC Yukon XL
Best shop in town
This is hands down the best shop in town

EE
Emily E.
Oldsmobile Alero
Quick and painless!
I’ve been to a lot of mechanics in Laramie and this is the only place I’ve found that I trust. They do great work, get the job done quickly, and I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of like at other places in town. Thank you!

Mercury Mariner
04/10/2018
Awesome
As usual awesome service

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
04/02/2018
Mileage - Severe Maintenance @ 120000 miles
The boys did an excellent job of bringing my little Nissan back to life. It drives like a brand new vehicle now!.

Buick Park Avenue
03/30/2018
Friendly great service
I have two vehicles that Leonard takes care of. He is caring and honest makes sure you understand what needs to be done. And how much it will cost thanks Leonard

Marian S.
03/20/2018
Get the work done right first time.
They fix the problem, not replace parts until the problem goes away.

AH
Andy H.
03/04/2018
Good experience
Was recommended by trustworthy source. Have had good experiences as customer. Would recommend to friends.

C B.
02/22/2018
Excellent experience
Service was prompt and affordable..welcome was friendly and helpful

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
02/20/2018
Great service.
Clear information about proposed work. Pics of vehicle work provided. They answer questions!!! No hidden costs.

Matt S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/13/2018
So far so good, the repairs were done in a timely matter and repair work was done professionally!

Danny D.