WB
Wynne B.
09/16/2019
Love these guys!
Love this shop. Their consistency, honesty and straightforwardness. Don’t trust my car with anyone else in town

Sean S.
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/11/2019
Great Stuff!!!
I don’t have much to say, but I would have nothing but good things to say about the service and work to my vehicles! 6/5 Stars

GMC Pickup
09/07/2019
Advanced Automotive always listens to me. Together, we get great results.
Even tough problems can be solved with Advanced Automotive working with you. After developing little to no oil pressure in a newly
Rebuilt engine with only 2500 miles on it, Advanced worked with me to solve the problem with the most efficient solution. It turned out the best it could. It worked out well. Thanks.

CF
Courtland F.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/27/2019
I think
These guys provide the best automotive repair in town. They are friendly and get the job done on time and for the quoted price. If you have a hot rod with a carburetor, they are the place to go. Just check out their parking lot, you will find really cool rides. Car guys trust this garage and so should you.

DF
Dan F.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/24/2019
The level of service was great.
Overall review of the vehicle when went in for oil change was great. The report that was provided was useful.

Kailey S.
Nissan Xterra
08/07/2019
Very trusted
My family has been going here for years and we have never had a bad experience!

SE
Sarah E.
07/31/2019
Saved my bacon
Leonard is great! Got me on the road in time to get back to work. Thanks for making it happen.

Volkswagen Passat
07/29/2019
Customer Care and Service is exceptional
Advanced Automotive make you feel like you are part of a family. A family that trusts one another and goes out of their way to be sure all relationships are built on the motto of "Trust".

GM
Georgia M.
Cadillac DeVille
07/27/2019
Leonard and his team are awesome
Advanced Automotive Tech has been my go-to favorite for 20 years. They go above and beyond every time.

Jason A.
Nissan Rogue
07/12/2019
Good service - satisfied
I am willing to pay for service that I can trust. While this was my first time visiting AA, and Leonard was obviously pretty busy, I thought he took enough time to help explain the problem and help me understand what the charges were. Leonard and his crew are hard working and honest. Recommended.

Aurora, CO
07/04/2019
Transmiision Rebuild
Excellent job! Runs Great.
Great customer service.

I would recommend for any repairs.
Thank you!

Daniel B.
Thermopolis, WY
06/30/2019
Great work
You guys always do great work and you get me in and take care of me thanks for all you do

Kim B.
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2019
Great Service!
I was leaving the state in 3 days and the jeep started rattling. The guys at Advanced got me in the next morning to take a look and were able to order the part and have it fixed for me the following day. They even managed to find a rebuilt part so that it cost me $100's less than I expected. They will definitely get my business in the future.

KJ
Kelsi J.
05/30/2019
Very Friendly and Affordable
This place was amazing. As someone who has never had to bring a car in to be fixed before, I was really happy with the service. The front counter guy was super nice and explained everything in detail. After the estimate, they had my car fixed within a few hours. I was so happy with the work and will definitely recommend them in the future.

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
05/19/2019
My 2006 Nissan Murano
As usual Leonard and his crew of miracle workers have managed to perform magic on my old but adored vehicle to keep the old thing running for me. That's why I keep going back to Advanced Auto.
Margo Birkholz

Dodge Caliber
04/16/2019
Good, but didn't put it back the way they found it.
Good shop, but they unhooked my headlights to diagnose, and didn't hook them back up.

Mike S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
04/02/2019
Excellent customer service
The guys at Advanced Auto have always taken care of my vehicles quickly and professionally. I trust that the work completed is accomplished with great skill and knowledge. Advanced Auto will be my first call for all of my auto needs.
Mike

David M.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/26/2019
Professional and friendly personnel, all whom have extensive knowledge of the work they perform.
Excellent work. Very thorough in the upfront analysis and estimate. Will always give the most cost efficient method for the repairs, rather than 'overcharging' their customers.

AY
Anaya Y.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/20/2019
Saved me a trip to Denver dealer
I had a small evap leak causing the Check Engine Light to remain on that could not be repaired on my last trip to Ft Collins Mitsubishi under warranty. The dealer has since closed. I would have to drive even farther to Thorton, CO dealer to get the repair done. Plains Tire recommended me to Advanced Auto and they found the problem in no time and fixed it! I am very happy with the service.

KT
Kelli T.
03/09/2019
Solid service and trustworthiness
Always great service- I needed an oil change and had some other concerns about my vehicle, and they checked it out thoroughly and fixed a couple of small things. It takes a load off my mind to know that the vehicle is in good health, and if something is wrong I have a trustworthy place to take it!