Madi B.
Saturn SC 3dr
05/07/2018
2001 Saturn SC2
I had my car towed to Advanced Automotive needing a quick solution. They got my vehicle in promptly, found the needed part and had my car back to me quickly. The price and level of service were awesome. Thanks to Leonard and staff for everything.

TH
Tom H.
GMC Cab & Chassis
05/03/2018
Valve cover bolt re- thread
I put a new engine in my truck recently. One valve cover bolt got twisted off on the passenger side. I tried to remove the broken bolt myself. Too difficult. Advanced auto did the job and made sure my gaskets were correct. They also had a hard time, but got it done right.
Thanks guys.

Mike S.
Brussels, WI
05/01/2018
1987 F250
Traveling cross-country rear axle seals went out. Spoke to Leonard around 5:15 on Monday evening had me bring it in to check it out Tuesday morning it 8:00. Took it back at 1:30 for repairs and was finished by 5:00.Very professional technicians and shop very clean. Very reasonable price would recommend shop to everybody.

Timothy S.
Pontiac G6
04/20/2018
Consistent excellence!
This company prides itself on excellent customer service. Fast, consistent work delivered when they say it will be. I bring all of my car repair business to Leonard and he never dissappoints me. They even took me home after I dropped off my car.

Alicia S.
Manifold work
It was recommended to me to go Tun Advanced Automotive due to a sound that was coming from my car. They were able to look at it and diagnose it in a timely manner. They were able to order the parts and fix my car wothin one work day! Lenord was very nice and answered all of my questions.
I would definitely recommend them for any work done on a vehicle! I will defiantly go back!

Melody H.
GMC Yukon XL
Best shop in town
This is hands down the best shop in town

EE
Emily E.
Oldsmobile Alero
Quick and painless!
I’ve been to a lot of mechanics in Laramie and this is the only place I’ve found that I trust. They do great work, get the job done quickly, and I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of like at other places in town. Thank you!

Carol B.

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
04/02/2018
Mileage - Severe Maintenance @ 120000 miles
The boys did an excellent job of bringing my little Nissan back to life. It drives like a brand new vehicle now!.

Carol B.
Rock River, wy
Buick Park Avenue
03/30/2018
Friendly great service
I have two vehicles that Leonard takes care of. He is caring and honest makes sure you understand what needs to be done. And how much it will cost thanks Leonard

Marian S.
03/20/2018
Get the work done right first time.
They fix the problem, not replace parts until the problem goes away.

AH
Andy H.
03/04/2018
Good experience
Was recommended by trustworthy source. Have had good experiences as customer. Would recommend to friends.

C B.
02/22/2018
Excellent experience
Service was prompt and affordable..welcome was friendly and helpful

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
02/20/2018
Great service.
Clear information about proposed work. Pics of vehicle work provided. They answer questions!!! No hidden costs.

Matt S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/13/2018
So far so good, the repairs were done in a timely matter and repair work was done professionally!

Danny D.
02/09/2018
great as usual

TH
Tom H.
01/30/2018
Tune-up with carburator rebuild
I had a 4 barrel carburator rebuild in September 2017. Putting a new 350 chevy engine in my 85 chevy truck. I was told when project was running, bring it in for an included timing set and carb adj. Jan. 29th 2018 broght it in, and as promised, was toned for no extra charge. This is customer service. So pleased with the outcome. Thank you. My project is a success. Great business here in Laramie.

TR
Tiffany R.
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/30/2018
Good Service
After having my vehicle for 3 weeks they worked on it on a Saturday and called me on a Sunday to say it was complete and I could come pick it up. No other shop in town would have worked weekends.

KC
Katie C.
01/17/2018
Fit me in right away during my car crisis.
My car battery was had and I knew if I turned it off I would need it jumped every time. I had it recharged and ended up in a pickle because I needed a new battery asap as I had my little ones in tow. They had pity on me even though it was during their lunch break. This mommy was relieved to have it taken care of so we wouldn't get stranded anywhere and thankfully it resolved all of my car troubles. I did not know how to get to the back of the shop where the sign said they all were but it only took a couple minutes.

Sara S.
Toyota Tundra
01/17/2018
Fair, timely, and friendly
I had a tough time finding a mechanic in Laramie that I liked. Fortunately a co-worker recommended Advanced Automotive and I've been with them ever since. My truck is an older model, so I take it in fairly regularly to get a lube, oil, & filter on it, as well as have a mechanic check it over just to make sure it's road-worthy in Wyoming's long distances. They don't charge for or recommend services that I don't need, which I appreciate greatly. In the past, when my finances were very tight, they worked with me to get the priority repairs and maintenance done first. As I had additional income, I worked to get lower-priority work done. Even better for my life is that they get the work done right the first time so I don't have to make repeated trips to the shop. I think the costs are fair for the quality services they provide. Last but not least, I always find everyone there friendly and helpful, from the person at the front desk to the mechanics to the person who gives people rides to their work location or home. Two thumbs way up from me!