Mark R.
10/05/2018
Friendliness and knowledgeable mechanic at front desk and answering the phone his name is lenard
Lenard was friendly prompt knowledgeable mechanic and I appreciated that

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
10/04/2018
Great service yet again. Nice report showing traffic light system of items to address with the vehicle in the future. Clear price provided prior to the job bring done.

RP
Roger P.
Longview, WA
09/28/2018
Stuck in Laramie
In 2016 the wife and I were on our way to Fayetteville Arkansas when leaving Laramie bang our 2005 Ford Escape threw a rod. We had a tow service haul the our vehicle to the Advantage garage and of course with our luck it was closed. So we filed out the paper work for drop offs. We called the hotel to get a room and one of the people came and picked us up.
The next morning we talked to the manager of the shop we decided to go with the new engine.
We left our vehicle there for 4 weeks while we continued on with a rental car on our way to Arkansas. On our return we picked our Escape and came back home. Thanks for the great service..

Rodney C.
09/14/2018
Great
Advanced automotive is one of the best ive dealt with. I started doing mechanic work myself due to being screwed by alot of different companies. They are 100% better than anyone ive had business with in the past! Very informative, and went above and beyond for me.

KG
Kathy G.
Ford Edge
09/11/2018
Honesty and integrity
We have used this shop for many years. They have worked on all of our vehicles. We have been treated with honesty and integrity. Our vehicles have always been ready when they said they would be. We have recommended this shop to many people.

09/09/2018
Oil Change
Advanced Auto was recommended by a colleague. They provided thorough information and were friendly. Pleased with the service provided.

Jason A.
Cheyenne, WY
Chevrolet Blazer
08/08/2018
Stand up mechanic shop
Very impressed with the customer service.
Advanced automotive did a awesome job on adjusting my carb on my 72 chevy blazer.
I am very happy, my blazer runs very good now

CF
Courtland F.
GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2018
On time and for the agreed on price.
They are very competent and honest. Great mechanics and nice people.

John D.
Tie Siding, WY
Ford Expedition
07/11/2018
Walk- in, first time customer referred by Plains Tire
I had a positive experience. They were very busy but squeezed me in for air conditioner disgnosis and recharge. Competent and professional. Not cheap, but they fixed my problem quickly and did not try to cross sell me on wiper blades, filters, muffler bearings, or Kanuter valves. A good shop to have a relationship with.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/01/2018
Friendly, Fast, Affordable Service!
Awesome service in EVERY way! From the minute I walked through the door the first time to when I left with my fixed vehicle, Leonard and his crew were nice and helpful. They were thorough and took care of what was needed. They took care of the problems quickly, and the cost was very affordable! I feel like I found my hometown reliable mechanics! Thank you guys!

Susan S.
Saturn SL
06/20/2018
Did exactly what I asked quickly.
I brought my car in with a lock cylinder issue, they fixed it faster than I thought while also staying within the price estimate they told me. Friendly service with great explanation of what they did to my car and how to work it with the new feature.

Carol B.
Rock River, wy
Buick Park Avenue
06/06/2018
Awesome service as usual
The gentlemen at advanced automotive were efficient in checking and topping off my air conditioning system and were also very careful to leave the inside if my vehicle as they found it

Madi B.
Saturn SC 3dr
05/07/2018
2001 Saturn SC2
I had my car towed to Advanced Automotive needing a quick solution. They got my vehicle in promptly, found the needed part and had my car back to me quickly. The price and level of service were awesome. Thanks to Leonard and staff for everything.

TH
Tom H.
GMC Cab & Chassis
05/03/2018
Valve cover bolt re- thread
I put a new engine in my truck recently. One valve cover bolt got twisted off on the passenger side. I tried to remove the broken bolt myself. Too difficult. Advanced auto did the job and made sure my gaskets were correct. They also had a hard time, but got it done right.
Thanks guys.

Mike S.
Brussels, WI
05/01/2018
1987 F250
Traveling cross-country rear axle seals went out. Spoke to Leonard around 5:15 on Monday evening had me bring it in to check it out Tuesday morning it 8:00. Took it back at 1:30 for repairs and was finished by 5:00.Very professional technicians and shop very clean. Very reasonable price would recommend shop to everybody.

Timothy S.
Pontiac G6
04/20/2018
Consistent excellence!
This company prides itself on excellent customer service. Fast, consistent work delivered when they say it will be. I bring all of my car repair business to Leonard and he never dissappoints me. They even took me home after I dropped off my car.

Alicia S.
Manifold work
It was recommended to me to go Tun Advanced Automotive due to a sound that was coming from my car. They were able to look at it and diagnose it in a timely manner. They were able to order the parts and fix my car wothin one work day! Lenord was very nice and answered all of my questions.
I would definitely recommend them for any work done on a vehicle! I will defiantly go back!

Melody H.
GMC Yukon XL
Best shop in town
This is hands down the best shop in town

EE
Emily E.
Oldsmobile Alero
Quick and painless!
I’ve been to a lot of mechanics in Laramie and this is the only place I’ve found that I trust. They do great work, get the job done quickly, and I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of like at other places in town. Thank you!

Carol B.