Mike S.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
05/08/2020
Great service. Quick. Reliable.
Leonard and his crew run a great shop business. They let you know what the problem is and what it wil cost before doing the job. Quick and professional.

Devin S.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2020
Best in Laramie!
Leonard and his family owned shop are the best in town! They are honest and hard working. My family has been using their service for years and we couldn't be happier. If you want great service and maintenance on your vehicle, go see them!

don W.
04/21/2020
Friendly and professional!
Great people! Great service! I appreciate the way they treat customers!

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/08/2020
Honest, upfront and quality work!
Honest mechanic. Upfront with pricing. Quality work.

Danny D.
03/23/2020
Excellent service as usual. Personalized, caring, and professional.

03/20/2020
Honest and fair
Advanced automotive is honest and fair. You could not bring your vehicle to a better auto repair shop.

ST
Shea T.
03/15/2020
A mechanic shop you can count on!
I had a problem with my vehicle was able to get it in to there shop, and they fixed the issue and I was back on the road in no time.

Toyota Pickup
03/13/2020
Friendly and honest. Great mechanics and great people.
They take great care of my truck. They are wonderful mechanics and great people.

IH
India H.
03/04/2020
India H.
I was in a tough spot and Advanced Automotive Tech Inc helped me out! Not only were they friendly and accommodating but they were timely and communicated well with me to let me know what was going on! I appreciate being in the loop when it comes to my car! Great customer service and great car care! If something happens to my car again I’m for sure bringing it back here!

Jesse H.
02/27/2020
Great customer service!
I love how I was treated here. They were very professional and thorough. If I had ANY critiques at all, I would say that I didn’t expect my truck to be in the shop as long as it was. I dropped it off in the morning (8AM) and didn’t pick it up again until almost 5PM. I was told midday that they were nearly done and to only expect another hour which turned into around 3. However, at the end of the day I didn’t regret my decision whatsoever! They did the job well and I plan on returning!

CF
Courtland F.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/21/2020
Great job!
The guys at advanced automotive are really competent techs! I had an oil leak and they fixed it right up. Super competent and friendly.
I'd absolutely recommend this shop. Thanks guys!

Buick Enclave
02/08/2020
Nice Guys!
Thank you to the friendly guys at Advanced Automotive for taking care of my car. And the shop dog, Oliver, makes my day every time I go in there.

Nissan Rogue
02/07/2020
Quick & courteous service
Thank you!

Volvo XC90
01/22/2020
Anonymous
Great Customer Service. Very helpful because they work with you with what ever situation you are in.

DA
Darcey A.
01/16/2020
Great people and service
Everyone who worked there was more then welcoming and was able to fix my car super fast! It’s running better then ever!