Margo B.
Nissan Murano
02/14/2019
The people
I asked for a tune up and I got one. They are keeping my old buggy going and going and going etc!

EC
Emily C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/11/2019
Great Service!
Thanks for the honest service and quality work!

Mark C.
Lander, WY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/05/2019
QUALITY WORK, FAST SERVICE
Have used this service for a number of vehicles. More times for emergency service or repair. Great quality work.
Thanks

Sara S.
01/17/2019
Job is done right the first time
There are many reasons to like Advanced Automotive: fair, friendly, helpful. One of the best things about them is that they do the work right the first time. In the 5+ years I've taken vehicles to them, I don't think I've ever had to take a vehicle back to their shop because it was done incorrectly. My schedule tends to be pretty hectic, so I really appreciate that about Advanced Automotive.

Kristin M.
Loveland, CO
Nissan Murano
11/30/2018
Leonard and Advanced Automotive are the best!
Our daughter lives in Laramie so we take her car to Advanced Automotive. We love the electronic reporting! We get estimates, inspections, and photos of everything. It's amazing. We live in Colorado but are considering taking our cars to Laramie because there's no place around her with the service of Advanced Automotive.

JuliAnna W.
Chrysler 200
11/27/2018
Leaonard was so nice and personable! Also, my car is running great!
I do not know much about cars. With that being said, leonard did not intimidate me. We were able to make small talk and have a great conversation. I have been in the position before where my car was taken in and there were still problems with it or the place tried to take advantage. You guys didnt do this.. my car have honestly never ran better and I'm so happy with the service I received. Thank you so much again, I will most defiantly come back for anything my car needs.

Laramie, WY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/16/2018
Received Good Service
Service was professional and responsive to questions.

Dale S.
10/18/2018
Always great!!
You got us in on our schedule and completed the work quickly and honestly. Good price too.

Mark R.
10/05/2018
Friendliness and knowledgeable mechanic at front desk and answering the phone his name is lenard
Lenard was friendly prompt knowledgeable mechanic and I appreciated that

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
10/04/2018
Great service yet again. Nice report showing traffic light system of items to address with the vehicle in the future. Clear price provided prior to the job bring done.

RP
Roger P.
Longview, WA
09/28/2018
Stuck in Laramie
In 2016 the wife and I were on our way to Fayetteville Arkansas when leaving Laramie bang our 2005 Ford Escape threw a rod. We had a tow service haul the our vehicle to the Advantage garage and of course with our luck it was closed. So we filed out the paper work for drop offs. We called the hotel to get a room and one of the people came and picked us up.
The next morning we talked to the manager of the shop we decided to go with the new engine.
We left our vehicle there for 4 weeks while we continued on with a rental car on our way to Arkansas. On our return we picked our Escape and came back home. Thanks for the great service..

Rodney C.
09/14/2018
Great
Advanced automotive is one of the best ive dealt with. I started doing mechanic work myself due to being screwed by alot of different companies. They are 100% better than anyone ive had business with in the past! Very informative, and went above and beyond for me.

KG
Kathy G.
Ford Edge
09/11/2018
Honesty and integrity
We have used this shop for many years. They have worked on all of our vehicles. We have been treated with honesty and integrity. Our vehicles have always been ready when they said they would be. We have recommended this shop to many people.

09/09/2018
Oil Change
Advanced Auto was recommended by a colleague. They provided thorough information and were friendly. Pleased with the service provided.

Jason A.
Cheyenne, WY
Chevrolet Blazer
08/08/2018
Stand up mechanic shop
Very impressed with the customer service.
Advanced automotive did a awesome job on adjusting my carb on my 72 chevy blazer.
I am very happy, my blazer runs very good now

CF
Courtland F.
GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2018
On time and for the agreed on price.
They are very competent and honest. Great mechanics and nice people.

John D.
Tie Siding, WY
Ford Expedition
07/11/2018
Walk- in, first time customer referred by Plains Tire
I had a positive experience. They were very busy but squeezed me in for air conditioner disgnosis and recharge. Competent and professional. Not cheap, but they fixed my problem quickly and did not try to cross sell me on wiper blades, filters, muffler bearings, or Kanuter valves. A good shop to have a relationship with.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/01/2018
Friendly, Fast, Affordable Service!
Awesome service in EVERY way! From the minute I walked through the door the first time to when I left with my fixed vehicle, Leonard and his crew were nice and helpful. They were thorough and took care of what was needed. They took care of the problems quickly, and the cost was very affordable! I feel like I found my hometown reliable mechanics! Thank you guys!

Susan S.
Saturn SL
06/20/2018
Did exactly what I asked quickly.
I brought my car in with a lock cylinder issue, they fixed it faster than I thought while also staying within the price estimate they told me. Friendly service with great explanation of what they did to my car and how to work it with the new feature.

Carol B.
Rock River, wy
Buick Park Avenue
06/06/2018
Awesome service as usual
The gentlemen at advanced automotive were efficient in checking and topping off my air conditioning system and were also very careful to leave the inside if my vehicle as they found it