Honda Civic Sdn
04/29/2021
Seevice
Great service and maintenance done in timely manner! They have reasonably priced work. Highly recommend them!

Blake M.
Livermore, CO
GMC Safari
04/26/2021
True master mechanic
Leonard and crew at Advanced Auto Tech Inc are the real deal. Leonard reminds me of Click and Clack from the radio show Car Talk, a true master mechanic. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest and reasonably priced. I took my 1995 GMC Safari van to two other mechanics that charged me expensive diagnostic fees and never figured out the issue. These guys found the issue, repaired it quickly and this van runs like new. Just in time for a long rod trip across the country. This will be our go to shop from now on. Thanks!

RT
Ryan T.
04/22/2021
Quick and Inexpensive!
These guys were super quick taking car of my pickup and they were incredibly inexpensive. No problems since I’ve had my vehicle back and plan on scheduling another appointment soon to get some smaller stuff done on my vehicle.

Brent B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/22/2021
As quoted
Nobody wants to spend money to repair a vehicle. Leonard and Advanced Automotive do a great job of diagnosing, estimating and fixing the vehicle for the estimated cost before getting into the repair. Yes, they can find additional problems but the main work is done as close to the estimate as possible.

LF
Luke F.
04/16/2021
Friendly and Honest
I really appreciated how Leonard took the time to show me what needed to be repaired and why as well as what could wait until later. Nick was the mechanic who worked on my truck and I can’t say enough good things about him. Very nice guy. I felt like he went above and beyond to do a great job. I will definitely do business here again!

04/15/2021
Best in town
It’s never great when your vehicle is in the shop, but Advanced Automotive makes it as painless as possible. TheY are honest with what needs to be repaired, the costs of the repair, and if it is worth fixing. I Can’t recommend them enough!

Billy S.
Nissan Titan
03/26/2021
Reasonable people polite service.
I'll be coming back for all my autmotive needs.

NH
Nadia H.
03/25/2021
Efficient and Reliable
I’m a total beginner in taking my car to a repair shop, thankfully the people here were very helpful in taking my car and fixing what was wrong with it. They provided helpful recommendations and explained why what needed to be fixed. The system they use to register the car for repairs is very effective in that regard. I would recommend them to anyone needing repairs.

TC
Tim C.
03/25/2021
Very friendly people, got my truck in quick.
Leonard was very friendly and got my truck in quick and had the work done in a timely manner. Explained to me everything they had to do and got it done quickly.

IC
Ian C.
03/24/2021
Great and friendly service!
Quickly helped me get my car repaired!

GD
Geri D.
Saratoga, WY
03/19/2021
Inspection of my 2005 Honda CRV
I needed to find out exactly what work is needed on my little, old Honda CRV. Advanced Automotive got it done quickly and sent me an estimate complete with photos and costs.

Hermosa, SD
03/01/2021
Amazing Service
They did such a great job! They had fast service, everyone was very nice, and their prices were great! They were able to get me in right away and checked in a few days later to make sure everything went well. I would 100% recommend them to a friend.

LL
Leighkaren L.
02/24/2021
All the guys were amazing. I brought my car in and they gave me a ride home, which was so nice. Great communication and great customer service. So courteous and nice. Even on the phone, great and upbeat. Awesome job!

Shari B.
02/24/2021
awesome
Always take great care of me and my vehicles.

Honda Civic Sdn
02/13/2021
Great service and very reasonable! Cheaper than I thought and staff was friendly