Hermosa, SD
03/01/2021
Amazing Service
They did such a great job! They had fast service, everyone was very nice, and their prices were great! They were able to get me in right away and checked in a few days later to make sure everything went well. I would 100% recommend them to a friend.

LL
Leighkaren L.
02/24/2021
All the guys were amazing. I brought my car in and they gave me a ride home, which was so nice. Great communication and great customer service. So courteous and nice. Even on the phone, great and upbeat. Awesome job!

Shari B.
02/24/2021
awesome
Always take great care of me and my vehicles.

Honda Civic Sdn
02/13/2021
Great service and very reasonable! Cheaper than I thought and staff was friendly

Margo B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/11/2021
Repair of my 2003 Trailblazer.
Every visit to Leonard's shop is pleasant and his crew treats me like a friend and they take care of my vehicle perfectly.

TR
Tommy R.
02/04/2021
Knowledgeable and very friendly
Dropped off a carburetor to get rebuilt that was in a truck that was sitting for several years. Did a great job and once I got the carb back the truck fired right up. Would definitely recommend.

02/01/2021
good
Service friendly and shuttle very helpful!

Don W.
Geo Tracker
01/22/2021
Great
Friendly, fair, good people!!!!

Margo B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/01/2021
Repair of my 2003 Trailblazer.
I was given a list of the things that had to be repaired and an estimate of the cost and everything worked out fine! As usual!!
I totally rely on the service I receive here and recommend them to all my acquaintances.

AL
Alex L.
12/17/2020
WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC
Wear your MASKS

Chevrolet Suburban
12/15/2020
Great Communication
We had brought the suburban in for a number of things. They were great about itemizing everything and focusing on what was important. They also communicated well on why things were priced the way they were.

PK
Paul K.
12/03/2020
Advanced Automotive is the one place in town I trust with our Nanny's vehicle. I know that she and our kids are safe, because of how thorough of a job they do.

JN
Joseph N.
11/19/2020
Knowledge,. Speed and friendly
Two others businesses had attempted but failed.
I told it to Advanced Automotive Tech Inc and the next day it was ready to pickup.

John T.
Ram 1500
11/18/2020
Class Act
I would not trust scheduled work on my truck with anyone else. The techs at Advanced go the extra mile to make sure your vehicle is in top operating condition.
This is important here in Wyoming.

Greeley, CO
11/04/2020
Great customer service!
Advanced automotive always has great customer service and I trust them with my car! They always check over my whole vehicle and answer and explain any questions I have. Always very helpful!