FB
FRANCINE B.
Nissan Murano
02/16/2019
Best Auto Service around.

MIKE P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/11/2019
Always a good experience
I have been using Advanced for car alignment and tire needs for several years. They have the best tools to get the job done, are through and keep you informed. They are my preferred choice and do much better work than my Cadillac dealer.

RN
RICH N.
01/28/2019
Very professional
Have been my service center for years

RI
RON I.
Mazda CX-5
01/25/2019
Reliable, honest service!
At Advanced Tire and Auto you are treated as a client, not just a service call. Fair and reasonable prices for competent service and repairs. Highly recommended.

Mike M.
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said they fixed her vehicle.

BRUCE S.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/14/2019
Problem solver
Advanced tire is the most professional and honest auto repair facility I have gone to. So much so that I have been going to them for over 16 years. They diagnose the problem and fix it. The owners, a husband and wife team , are considerate and fine people.

This is written by a real customer. My name is Bruce Sherman, from Matawan.

LA
Lauren A.
Leonardo, NJ
Lexus NX 200t
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said that the place had fast service and personable staff.

ROY C.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/05/2019
As always the only trusted repair shop for my fleet
Always through and through with all my requests. From the smallest detail to the largest red commendations. Honest and trustworthy.

PR
Paul R.
South Amboy, NJ
Dodge Dart
01/02/2019
Like getting a new car
My Dodge Dart SXT was getting noisy and it turned out to be a wheel bearing. The repair was done in one day and I got a courtesy car to run my errands so my day was not wasted. The cost of repair was very reasonable and my car now runs smooth and quiet as the day I bought it.
This is why I go there for all my repairs.

MICHAEL P.
01/02/2019
Stellar service and professionalism
Jason, Janet, and team continue to provide great service and professionalism for over 20 years. My issue was diagnosed and all parts replaced with genuine manufacturer replacements.

PS
Peter S.
Parlin, NJ
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the staff was very informative, and they broke down everything that they did for him. They had a fair price and kept him in the loop the whole time, so he really appreciated that. He's been going there for 15-20 years.

EL
Ed L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the staff provided good service.

PK
Paul K.
South Amboy, NJ
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they were too expensive.

BG
Brandi G.
Keyport, NJ
Audi S4
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said the employees were honest. They were up front with his service. They completed the service at a fair price.

MICHAEL P.
12/10/2018
Honest reliable and prompt service
The Advanced team continues to provide honest and reliable service. They are direct in their assessments and pricing is very fair compared to dealer service.

RN

GERARD C.
Keansburg, NJ
11/23/2018
2015 Ford Explorer xlt
As usual Jason & Janet and the crew are awesome and very friendly. My wife’s suv is running like new, just had new struts installed and Janet help me choose new tires and they ride nice and quiet. What more can I say I’ve Been going to advanced tires for years and will continue giving my business to advanced tire, Thank You

RP
RICH P.
Middletown, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
11/21/2018
Janet and the team take the time to understand my concerns, they always exceed my expectations.
Advanced Tire has the team with a very high skill set to work on all makes and models. I drive over 30,000
miles per year and put all my trust in this repair facility. They perform repairs as promised and update on areas
that need to be addressed. The work is done right the first time and I never have had to return for work that was
done. Advanced tire is by far the best repair facility I have ever used to service my cars.

Rich

CG
Cathy G.
Staten Island, NJ
Mercury Mariner
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the customer service was fine.

ROY C.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/16/2018
Again the best service always complete. Nothing left over.
Five star knowledgeable appreciates your business and takes your care and concerns seriously and complete your requests 100 percent.