Mike G.
Nissan Titan
06/17/2020
The people are engaged with your needs to find a solution.
The people are caring and will lessen to find the quickest solution at the value.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you Mr. Gallegos for the kind words and the 5 Stars.   We apprecate your business and your review.

Dan L.
06/15/2020
2013 Jeep wrangler clutch and transmission work.
Excellent service, status updates were fast and frequent. Service was completed quickly and at the highest quality.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you Mr. Lahay.  It was our pleasure.  We appreciate your business and your kind words.

Don L.
06/14/2020
Thorough, professional
Having transmission work is stressful b/c of the potential cost and Advanced made the process manageable. Offered clear explanations and then communicated regularly during the wait process.My wife was obviously very inconvenienced by not having the car and your regular communication to us calmed her greatly.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Mr. and Mrs. Louis:  Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to write such an awesome review.   We are so blessed to have such wonderful customers who appreciate us.    We believe communication with customers is the key to relieving such a stressful experience with transmissions.

Loxley, AL
Kia Cadenza
05/23/2020
Very nice people
The staff are very nice and knowledgeable. They seem to really want to help out.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate your business and also you taking time to give us a review!

Spanish Fort, AL
05/05/2020
One year inspection
I was very surprised by the cost for the inspection. I knew there would be a charge, but it was considerably more than I expected. I guess I know now, but I’m not working right now, so this was an expense that I would have put off till later.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/19/2020

Ms. Cousins,

After seeing your review, I spoke with Jonathan, our service advisor.  He mentioned at the time you called to set an appointment for your annual transmission service, prior to dropping your vehicle off, he gave you an estimate for the transmission service.  When I checked your estimate, it was little more than your actual cost. I sincerely apologize you felt you were caught by surprise and completely understand the financial strain that COVID 19 has put on so many people in our community.  After having major transmission problems and choosing to have a used transmission installed.  I appreciate that you are conscientious about keeping your transmission in good working order by maintaining it to preserve its life as long as possible, especially being a used transmission.  If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to chit-chat with you.  Please know we appreciate your business in the past, now and hopefully in the future. – Laura Wilson, Owner (251)626-6061.

CP
Charles P.
04/29/2020
Great people !!
Great business !! Owners are so honest and concerned about getting your problem taken care of.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/29/2020

Mr. Parker, Thank you so much for your very kind words.  It was our pleasure doing business with you.

RK
Robert K.
04/27/2020
This Firm's COVID19 Response Protects Staff and Customers!
I was very impressed with the care and attention to detail demonstrated by this firm regarding customer and staff safety during the Corona Virus outbreak. It was carefully thought out and efficiently executed without any face to face interaction. My vehicle was wiped down before being worked on, and when the crew weas finished, it was wiped down again before being delivered to me. All the interaction between me and the organization was over the phone, and in the end, I had a repaired vehicle, a complete summary of the work accomplished, and the piece of mind that i had limited my exposure to others during this time of social distancing. Great job, folks!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Kayser for recognizing our safety efforts.   We Love it!.   We appreciate your taking time to write us such an awesome review.   Stay safe and if there is anything else that you need, please let us know.  It was a pleasure working on your Toyota.

KT
Kelsi T.
Mobile, AL
04/23/2020
Quick, friendly service
I called and spoke with Jonathan about an issue with the cv axle in my car. I was able to drop it off within an hour and they discovered another more dangerous issue with the car. Jonathan was very straight forward about the repairs and cost, and I was able to get the repairs done and my car back within 2 days. It drives great and I feel much safer. Thanks!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you so much Ms. Tippery.    It was our pleasure and we are so glad that you came to see us.   Thank you for taking time to give us such an awesome review.  We truly appreciate your business.

SP
Stacy P.
Robertsdale, AL
Jeep Liberty
04/21/2020
Honest and reliable service
They knew just what the problem was and had my jeep back on the road the very next afternoon. I would recommend them to anyone that has a transmission issue. Mrs. Laura and Mr. Marvin are so friendly and helpful through the entire process.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/22/2020

Ms. Price:  Thank you so much for your awesome words and review.   We are blessed to have customers like you that take time to let us know about their great experience.   We certainly appreciate it very much!   Have a great day and stay safe!

Ronnie W.
Gulf Shores, AL
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2020
All Professionals, makes a difference
Tops in the transmission business, they know how to fix it.. Great service
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Mr. Weeks.   It was our pleasure.  Thanks for taking time to review us.

Judy W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/27/2020
True Professionals
The men and women at Advanced Transmission are true professionals in every aspect, from customer service to actual maintenance. We brought our F-150 in for repair after we attempted to do it ourselves. Next time the truck acts up we are going straight to Advanced Transmission. Highly recommend this shop to anyone who is having issues (minor to major) with their transmission. Don't hesitate!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you so much Ms. Whidbee we truly appreciate it.   It was our pleasure taking care of your F150.    Anytime we are here for you and all of our customers and we appreciate you taking time to review us.

Clint C.
03/14/2020
Advanced Transmission - Very Professional and Friendly
I don't ever recall taking a vehicle in for service and getting updates as often as I did when I took my truck in for transmission service at Advanced Transmission. I knew every step of the way what they were doing with my truck. They were always friendly and professional and kept me updated either by sending me texts or calling me on the phone. The service was outstanding. I also like how they are part of a national association where I know if my transmission has trouble while in warranty, I can get service anywhere through their national association. I recommend Advanced Transmission without hesitation. Jonathan and Allison were outstanding and the mechanic, Mike, he did a great job, the transmission runs smooth.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/16/2020

Mr. Crane:  It was our pleasure.    We thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to write such an awesome review.    Thank you also for your business!

Spanish Fort, AL
03/13/2020
A Model Business
One of the reasons I’ve gone back to Advanced is the approach they take to customer service. They pay attention to your explanation of the issues you’ve noticed with your vehicle’s performance. They tell you what the schedule will be and that they will call if they find something in addition to the work you’ve requested. You get a text when they start work on your vehicle and calls or texts as the work progresses.
You will always be kept in the loop and will have a complete account of the work done.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/13/2020

Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to give us such an awesome review.   We especially appreciate the loyalty and confidence you have placed in us.   It's amazing customers like you that make our job so rewarding!

Sam C.
Robertsdale, AL
03/03/2020
Good quality workmanship
If you want your transmission fixed right Advance Transmission is the place to take it!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your review.    We certainly appreciate your business.   It was our pleasure.

Loxley, AL
02/29/2020
Take time to understand customer needs.
Friendly and understand the customer needs. Completed the service in a timely manner.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review.  We appreciate your review and your business.