James G.
02/28/2020
Just awesome
They always do a good job. I was thankful for the loaner they provided.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Gagner.   We appreciate your kind words.  It was our pleasure to do business with you as always.

TO
Tim O.
02/28/2020
Quick, appropriate service
I was immediately greeted upon arrival. My car's transmission was quickly evaluated and the required service performed while I waited, within the time I was previously notified; all at a very acceptable price. I will return for maintenance and any new issues with the car's transmission.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/28/2020

We thank you so much for your review Mr. Optholt.  It was our pleasure!   Please do return to see us for all of your transmission needs.

BW
Brook W.
Foley, AL
Chevrolet Pickup
02/27/2020
Honest and friendly
Solid service professions! all the way from the front desk to the shop
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to review us and for your business.   We truly appreciate it.

VR
Valerie R.
Spanish Fort, AL
02/20/2020
Thank you for taking care of my vehicle and me!!! You all are the best! God Bless.
The nicest and very professional people ! They gave me a ride home and picked me up when my vehicle was ready(thank you ms Laura) I was kept informed what needed to be done and I told them to repair the problem. my vehicle was ready the same day!! Once again Thank you . I am and will be a returning customer.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much Ms. Rybacki for your kind words.   We truly appreciate your taking time to review us and also for your business.  It was our pleasure.

KH
Kevin H.
Leakesville, MS
02/06/2020
Good Honest people
Good customer service and quality work
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Holifield.  We appreciate your review very much.

Robert M.
Fairhope, AL
Mazda CX-7
01/30/2020
Quick and good service in a very professional atmosphere. They diagnosed and corrected my problem on the same day for a reasonable price.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for your review.  We truly appreciate it.  It was our pleasure.

WC
Wesley C.
01/22/2020
As always a five star service
We have taken quite a few vehicles in for service over the years and have never had anything below a five star experience. They are always thorough, go above and beyond, and are very friendly.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Mr. Clark and Mrs. Clark.   We certainly appreciate your business over the years and thank you for taking time to write us a review.   We love it when our customers are completely satisfied.

RJ
Roland J.
Lincoln Town Car
01/17/2020
Great Customer Service
Advanced Transmission service went above and beyond to diagnose my automobile transmission problem. It turned out that I didn't have a transmission problem. They diagnosed the problem to be a spark plug coil and recommended someone to repair problem as they don't perform this type of service. They didn't try to sell a service that was not needed and I would use their service again. In today's time the honesty of this company is more than a five star company.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Jordan.   We appreciate your taking time to give us such an awesome review.   We take great pride in being Honest with everyone that brings a vehicle to us and letting them know exactly what is wrong and if we can save you money well then all the better.  After all, "Honesty is our signature, Quallity is our Work."

Chuck W.
Summerdale, AL
01/16/2020
Always Exceeds Expectations (and their already high)
Every business should be like this. Awesome customer service and fair pricing.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Woods.  It is our pleasure.  We work very hard at customer satisfaction and love it when our customers are pleased and take time to share it with others.

DV
Debbie V.
Mobile, AL
Chevrolet Corvette
01/09/2020
Excellent Service!
My husband and I are very happy with the service we have received from Advanced Transmission, Inc. They keep you up to date with what is going on with your transmission and when it will be ready. The service team and the office staff are wonderful. We appreciate all the help and assistance. Big thank you to Jonathan! Our Corvettes are running much smoother with the transmission fixes our cars received from Advanced Transmission. Thank you!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review.  We truly appreciate your business and taking your time to review us.

BK
Beverly K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/02/2020
Great service.
Once again we were pleased with the professional atmosphere and service. The owner and lead mechanic was the one who serviced our car. Our truck is now needing transmission service. I called and have an appointment for next week. I recommend Advanced Transmission in Spanish Fort.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time to review us.   It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you next week.   Happy New Year!

FH
Fritz H.
Summerdale, AL
11/28/2019
GREAT EXPERIENCE
I am glad that I chose Advanced Transmission to repair my truck. The people are very friendly and professional. They never acted like they were too busy to answer my questions and they treated me like a valued customer. They repaired my transmission and kept me informed of the progress. I am very satisfied with the results. They treat you right.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Harms.   We certainly appreciate your kind words.  We are never too busy to answer any questions.   We thank you for your business.  We hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

James P.
11/27/2019
Have used these folks a few times and never dissapointed.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Phillips for your business over many years.   We also thank you for taking time from your schedule to review us.  We hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

FR
Frank R.
Spanish Fort, AL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2019
Great experience at Advanced Transmission
The people at Advanced Transmission make a bad situation feel like they have got your back. Johnathon and the rest of the crew were a pleasure to work with Thanks again
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Riley.   No one ever likes coming to see us because transmission problems are not a good thing, but you are correct we do everything we can to make the visit as pleasant as possible.  Thank you again for the great review.  We appreciate you taking your time to review us and we appreciate your business.

Stephanie B.
10/23/2019
Excellent Costomer Service
I used Advanced Transmission for the first time and I am happy I chose them to service my Lexus Rx350. The customer service I received was excellent. Johnathan was very professional over the phone and in-person. When I picked up my car the mechanic brought my car around to the front and he was just as professional and courteous. I was able to drop my car off and have it back the same day. I am very pleased and would recommend them to anyone needing transmission work done to your vehicle.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much Mrs. Burt for your awesome review.   We sincerely appreciate your taking time to review our services.   Also, thank you for referring us to others.