Aero Dr Brake Stop And Auto Repair

EL
Eugene L.
Nissan Sentra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said he had to go back to the business several times due to the parts that were used by the facility being of poor quality. They also tried to change the terms of his warranty.

SP
Steve P.
San Marcos, CA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the staff were aggressive and entrapping. He is taking his vehicle back in because its not coming to a quick stop like its supposed to. It slides into a stop because the breaks weren't done correctly, and he was coerced into buying new rotors where the business could have just trimmed the originals down.

AC
Angelo C.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Angelo said the service was just too expensive.

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2017
Super Nice but Paid Too Much!
Rene and other gentleman were extremely nice and friendly! I stopped on a Sat to inquire and was asked to call Mon afternoon as the smog testing equipment was not available (waiting for an update). I was told the cost was around $42 but I could get $10 off. I called on Mon afternoon, Rene was not available so I was asked to call back (instead of them calling me back). Rene kindly offered to take it to another location since theirs was still not ready and said I could drop it off on my way to work the next morning. When I came in Tues morning, I was told that the person who did the smog testing at the other location was coming in late so I was asked to bring it by the next morning instead. On Weds, all worked out and when I came to pick up my car, I paid $52 (I had forgotten about the $10 off as I was in a hurry). Over the weekend I was looking at the community discount mailer and there was an ad for smog check at $22. I just do not understand why I paid $30.00 over the ad price! I feel taken advantage of, perhaps because I am a woman! So frustrated because I did like Rene, he seemed trustworthy!

Doug W.
La Jolla, CA
GMC Yukon XL
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Doug said he was given a quote but it was raised by a substantial amount.

Mike W.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Mike said his vehicle works fine, but he wished they would have done the work a little differently.

LP
LAURA P.
06/09/2017
Why did they break my door handle?
I came in for an oil change advertised at 19.99....
They wanted to charge me $32.+ for service and fees. Needed other work done too, so I consented to have that done to get it over with. Was not happy that they broke the inside door handle on driver's side. It would get stuck sometimes, but it wasn't broken until after they worked on my car. No one apologized for that. I used to like this place. I used to recommend it.

CAROL S.
10/11/2016
The worlds longest smog check
I came in for a smog check and brought in a coupon. This coupon was super misleading and I drove out of my way for a service that I could have gotten for the same price right down the street from me. I also ended up waiting an hour and ten minutes when I was quoted 30 mins. I wouldn't come back nor would I recommend this place.