Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jonathan D.
Acura MDX
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff provided great customer service.

PP
PAT P.
Newbury Park, CA
04/30/2018
Great service.
Great service and affordably priced. I am extremely pleased with Scott. He is very honest and I trust him completely.

John T.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
John said the steering wheel is vibrating, so he had to take the vehicle somewhere else for service because of the location, but he would still recommend this business for service.

ROBIN G.
04/22/2018
Brake job estimate
After a free brake inspection on my 2010 Honda Accord (29000 mi), you claimed my calipers were leaking at all four wheels, rear brakes at 3-4%, rear brake rotors at minimum specs, front brakes were at 40 %. You quoted me $1214 over the phone. Not sure if even a Honda dealer would have charged me that much. I denied you from doing any work and picked my car...thank god. I performed my own inspection and first thing I noticed that there was no hand prints on my wheels which indicated to me that you didnt even take them off. I took the wheels off and found no evidence of leaking any where on any of the calipers. None of the rotors showed no signs of scoring and all were in excellent shape. The front brake pads were in great shape...had you taken the wheel off you would have seen this. The only thing you got even close to being right was the rear pads were down to 3-4%...which was all that needed to be replaced. If I was leaking brake fluid why was my master cylinder just below full. You said it would be dangerous for me to continue to drive it that way. It went back to full after pushing the rear caliper pistons back to install the new brake pads...imagine that. Very disappointed in you Scotty. Maybe you should get a new mechanic or get off your ass and do the inspection yourself or maybe you are in the business of ripping people off. This was a job I didn’t have time to do myself and thought I was bringing my car to a reputable place. I’m sure you don’t care but you lost a customer.

ROBERT M.
04/19/2018
As usual Scotty was very accommodating. Much better than a "quickie" place. Fair prices and work done right. Been bringing my vehicles here for years.

Mitch H.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the facility did a good job for the price quoted.

ON
OTIS N.
03/28/2018
Completely Satisfied
Whenever I have an issue with my car(s) I cant handle myself I always go to affordable. They’ve always been fair and informative. When you have a repair shop like this it makes it easy.

Jessica K.
Mazda CX-3
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said her whole family uses this business for all their vehicle's. The staff make things easy and affordable for her.

DEANA G.
Kia Spectra
03/02/2018
Honest and Reliable
Scotty prides himself on making sure every customer is 100% satisfied with his services.

Jack S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jack's wife. She said this business is very dependable and well priced.

Jennifer P.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was very helpful and friendly. She really enjoyed the service. It was great.

Dan G.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Dan said Scott is one of the most honest, hard-working and straightforward guys he knows. He likes him.

HH
Hunter H.
02/16/2018
Ideal place to bring a vehicle
One straight shooting owner who listens and makes suggestions that totally make sense. Absolutely no sense your’e feeling being “sold” for the sake of the business. He worked with me to have a great outcome. Kinda rare.

AL M.
02/14/2018
One ugly dude.
Dr. Slapped wrong end with a hammer.

DAN S.
Pontiac Vibe
02/05/2018
Solid brake work
Fast brake adjustments. Great work!

CA

BJ
Bill J.
Isuzu
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service this business provides is the best.

DAN S.
Scion xB
01/27/2018
Great care
It was an oil change and inspection. We have confidence in Scotty and his crew.

DEREK P.
01/23/2018
Great shop!
We have been taking various cars to Affordable for years and always received great friendly customer service, fair pricing and good work!

JIM R.
Mission Hills, CA
GMC Yukon
01/11/2018
Best in Town
I have been using Affordable for about 20 years, Scotty is a stand up guy that will never sell you something you don't need, believe it or not, an actual honest shop.. so hard to find these days.. I highly recommend Affordable Auto Repair