Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARC B.
Scion xB
09/11/2019
Imagine Cliff from Cheers repairing your car.
See title.

BUCK S.
09/10/2019
Knowledgeable, quick and reliable
Quick to diagnose my problem, Scotty set up a time for me to come in and I was on my way literally in minutes. As always it was a great experience, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

LW
LLOYD W.
GMC Envoy XUV
07/09/2019
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service.
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service. I will be returning do you have service performed on my other car as well.

BRIAN M.
04/27/2019
Honest and fair
Scotty is always fair, honest, and capable. He will not try to sell you services you don't need. I've been going to him for 17 years and will keep doing so for another 17

DAN S.
Pontiac Vibe
04/25/2019
Full Coverage
Both of my cars needed a full inspection and repairs, since we are moving. Scotty took care of each car within 2-3 days. He had kept our cars running for almost five years, so I highly recommend his shop.

ZR
ZONIA R.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2019
Afordable, reliable, honest
I found afordable auto care online after going around a few chops who kept charging $200+just to give me a diagnose on my car. I even drove to Northridge thinking it would be cheaper and anywhere I went I was being charged a crazy amount of money just to tell me what was wrong with a check engine light. I did some research and after calling around a few other shops I came across Scotty who was kind and helpful. I wanted to find a mechanic I could trust and not see me as a money making machine. Afordable auto care is someone I would recommend to anyone who wants a reliable, honest, and most of all trustworthy.

JOSELYN S.
02/14/2019
The best!
I've been going to Scotty for 15 or 20 years now and he has always been my best advocate with my car. He tells it like it is and won't do work unless you really need it. He lives in the area and wants to be able to run into you at the grocery store and have you happy than trying to run away!

I have recommended him to everyone I know.

02/11/2019
Always There to Help!
My husband works all the time, so when I can pry his truck away to get serviced, Scotty always makes it work to get the services needed done. Most recently the door handle on his Toyota truck broke, so I called Scotty to order the part and thank goodness he was able to receive the part the same day. We dropped off the truck at closing so he could work on it first thing Saturday morning. It was finished in a couple hours so my husband was ready for work come Monday. Thanks Scott for always making it our tight schedule work.

LA
LONNIE A.
01/28/2019
Saved our trip to Utah
Our Jeep engine light came on the day before our trip to Utah. Just one call, we were in and out in about an hour.
Thanks for taking of us.
We will be back.

MJ
Mary J.
Lexus ES 330
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that Scott did a great job with her vehicle.

LJ
Luca J.
Audi Q7
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Luca said he had to wait 2 hours for the repair work.

MA
Mike A.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

Dan G.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dan said Scotty has always done an excellent job.

SD
Stephen D.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said Scotty is an honest mechanic, and not out to rip him off. He gets things done on time and if there's a delay, he calls and lets him know.

Scion xB
10/22/2018
Oil and checkup
We always drive away with confidence.

Chris B.
Jeep Patriot
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Chris said Scotty was rude to him on this visit.

CK
CHARLENE K.
09/11/2018
Fantastic customer service
Always knowledgeable and friendly service to customers, along with being a very reasonable shop. I have told several of my friends about Affordable.

09/07/2018
Consistently great service.
Very Good!

Mike B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
INFINITI M37
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they were very quick to diagnose the vehicle and very prompt as well.

RP
Rasik P.
Toyota Previa
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Rasik said the staff did what he asked them to do to his vehicle.