MELODY S.
Moorpark, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
12/02/2020
Quality service & care
Major car service at affordable prices,They provided a detailed inspection list to help me become highly informed as the quality of their car repair service exceeded my expectations.

Nissan cube
11/25/2020
Informed me before work and did a great job!!

11/04/2020
Personal service
Honest

JE
JERRY E.
Ford Expedition
10/22/2020
New customer, great experience
My first time coming here was recommended by a friend and very satisfied with service overall

TD
TIM D.
Ram 1500
09/24/2020
Great customer service, friendly and accommodating. Brought my truck to them looking to get a new battery. After 4 other places saying they couldn’t help me, affordable auto basically made me a priority, got a new battery for me and put it in. Definitely will go back with any mechanical issues with my vehicles

JY
JULIE Y.
Winnetka, CA
Nissan Murano
09/18/2020
Great service and honest people.
Great service, honest people. Anything goes wrong with my vehicle I will be back for their service.

LAURIE M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
09/02/2020
Quick reliable and affordable
I’ve been taking my car to Affordable Auto for over ten years now and I’ve always had a positive experience. Professional straightforward easy to work with and I feel confident my car is in good hands. Feels good to have a shop I can depend on.

PV
PHIL V.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/11/2020
Honest, friendly, professional, service.
The folks at affordable are friendly knowledgeable, prompt and at a fair price. I would recommend this repair shop to anyone.

TW
TERRY W.
Santa Clarita, CA
Ford Expedition
07/24/2020
Friendly knowledgable service.
Very good service wanting to give a good
Experience.

JESSICA K.
Mazda CX-3
07/17/2020
Affordable and High Quality
Very reasonable. The owner has always been so nice and knowledgeable. Does not try to get more money out of you only does what you need! We have been going here for years 20+ and have taken more than 8 cars to Scotty and his crew. We definitely recommend!

CP
CINDY P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
06/12/2020
Trust
I always know I can trust that the work done on my car is the best.

DV
DAN V.
06/02/2020
Reliable, affordable & Friendly
Accommodating, reliable, & friendly.

SG
STACI G.
04/02/2020
Extremely Helpful
Scott is always helpful, efficient and fair. Hard to find a good mechanic shop you can trust, glad to have found Scott.

RL
RICK L.
03/18/2020
Affordable. Reliable. Knowledgeable
Been coming here for all my vehicles for 15 years. From oil changes to full on motor swaps never had anything but friendly service

WA
WENDY A.
Jeep Liberty
02/22/2020
Honest and fair
I've been coming here for years. Scott is honest and fair with his prices. Will always do his best to squeeze me in last minute.