02/12/2020
Knowledgeable owner and work is done right the first time
The owner is good at diagnosing auto problems. The work is done right the first time.

DENISE B.
01/31/2020
Customer service
Great customer service. Scotty and his wife are wonderful and honest.

Jeep Cherokee
01/14/2020
Quick and Easy as Promised
As the Name states,

Laurie M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
12/30/2019
Great service, always reliable
I've taken my car to Affordable Auto for over ten years and always had a great experience. Scott and his team have always done a great job and provided a fair prices. I feel really grateful to have Scott and Affordable Auto in my corner when it comes to car issues.

TT

JV
JUSTIN V.
11/05/2019
Incredible service
Scott was super helpful he made sure my car was safe before getting it back on the road. His professionalism was matched with his genuine care. Thank you for everything. It’s people like you that make me understand the sense of community that is Simi Valley.

ER
ENRICO R.
Moorpark, CA
10/23/2019
Great place to get your car service
Affordable is awsome very reasonable and they do a great job in a timely manner highly recommended

MARC B.
Scion xB
09/11/2019
Imagine Cliff from Cheers repairing your car.
See title.

BUCK S.
09/10/2019
Knowledgeable, quick and reliable
Quick to diagnose my problem, Scotty set up a time for me to come in and I was on my way literally in minutes. As always it was a great experience, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

LW
LLOYD W.
GMC Envoy XUV
07/09/2019
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service.
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service. I will be returning do you have service performed on my other car as well.

BRIAN M.
04/27/2019
Honest and fair
Scotty is always fair, honest, and capable. He will not try to sell you services you don't need. I've been going to him for 17 years and will keep doing so for another 17

DAN S.
Pontiac Vibe
04/25/2019
Full Coverage
Both of my cars needed a full inspection and repairs, since we are moving. Scotty took care of each car within 2-3 days. He had kept our cars running for almost five years, so I highly recommend his shop.

ZR
ZONIA R.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2019
Afordable, reliable, honest
I found afordable auto care online after going around a few chops who kept charging $200+just to give me a diagnose on my car. I even drove to Northridge thinking it would be cheaper and anywhere I went I was being charged a crazy amount of money just to tell me what was wrong with a check engine light. I did some research and after calling around a few other shops I came across Scotty who was kind and helpful. I wanted to find a mechanic I could trust and not see me as a money making machine. Afordable auto care is someone I would recommend to anyone who wants a reliable, honest, and most of all trustworthy.

JOSELYN S.
02/14/2019
The best!
I've been going to Scotty for 15 or 20 years now and he has always been my best advocate with my car. He tells it like it is and won't do work unless you really need it. He lives in the area and wants to be able to run into you at the grocery store and have you happy than trying to run away!

I have recommended him to everyone I know.

02/11/2019
Always There to Help!
My husband works all the time, so when I can pry his truck away to get serviced, Scotty always makes it work to get the services needed done. Most recently the door handle on his Toyota truck broke, so I called Scotty to order the part and thank goodness he was able to receive the part the same day. We dropped off the truck at closing so he could work on it first thing Saturday morning. It was finished in a couple hours so my husband was ready for work come Monday. Thanks Scott for always making it our tight schedule work.