ROGER S.
Honest reliable shop

JUDDIE C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
04/17/2021
Very caring and kind I felt like they took care of me like family.

CP
CINDY P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
04/15/2021
Excellent trustworthy repair
These guys are the best. I trust them to do all needed repairs.

GG
GENARO G.
Moorpark, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/19/2021
Great owner and staff
My brakes were bad and they did a good job scheduling and getting it done in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. Thank you.

RY
ROSITA Y.
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/13/2021
Very helpful, trustworthy and truly affordable.
Tammy is amazing along with her family. They guided, helped into the car's best interest . We don't see their kind of people everyday. I surely will recommend them to my folks and friends 100%.

ER
ERNIE R.
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2021
Very professional and helpful staff.

GL
GAIL L.
Lincoln Mark LT
02/15/2021
Took my truck via tow right away.
Fixed truck check out other things back on road in a couple days. Very happy.

MJ
MONICA J.
Kia Sorento
02/14/2021
Honest, reliable, and affordable
I have been taking my vehicle to Scott for years. When my daughter started driving we added her car too. I know I can trust them to do the job right and not add a bunch of things we don't need to have done.

FV
FRANK V.
02/13/2021
Tune u pop
As always, they let know if there were other issues that needed to be addressed and let me make the decision on what I wanted done. The staff is friendly and responsive.

RE
RICHARD E.
Thousand Oaks, CA
02/09/2021
Honest/ hard working Mechanic shop!
I’ve been going to affordable auto for years. Scotty is strait and up front. No beating around the bush with this man, and gets the hob done in a timely manner. He gives back your Vehicle when he’s happy with the job he said he’ll get done! Super Grateful I found this auto shop. Their just the Nicest group of people. I’ve already recommended 4 people there which they where happy with there service provided.

RENEE R.
01/23/2021
Very accommodating

They went out there way to make everything work out for me

MICHAEL P.
01/18/2021
You’re treated with respect
Timing is everything they got me in and out with oil change and truck tire rotation for less than 3 other locations I checked . I’m a return and satisfied customer.

SP
SHARMAINE P.
Moorpark, CA
01/16/2021
Personable service
We had a great experience with Affordable Auto Care. They were very personable and got the job done ✔️

FR
Fred R.
Cadillac DeVille
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said they are great people, do really great work and are real personable.. She has always used them for her vehicles and will continue to use them.

DINAH D.
Nissan cube
01/09/2021
Very accommodating and great work