Latest Review over 6 years ago

ROGER B.
03/28/2012
Oil Change with a twist
I just took my VW to the dealer where I bought it for an inspection and oil change. They discovered that the previous oil change was done incorrectly by over-tightening the drain plug on the oil pan, which prevents the plug from being reused or seating in the drain hole. Now I need a new $300.00 oil pan due to the careless service performed at Airpark Auto. I really wanted to continue to utilize Airpark Auto for other maintenance and repairs on both of our cars, but now I'm not sure that I trust their mechanic's work. Anyone can make a mistake, but I should not have to pay over $300 to correct a poorly done simple oil change.

HS
HARVEY S.
09/11/2011
my experience at Airpark Auto
I have been going to Airpark Auto since before the Grobmeirs purchased the business from Harry Martin.
I have entrusted them with my vehicles for 20 years. I have recommended them to business colleagues and friends for many of those years.
They are honest people which to me is the most important attribute for a mechanic. They do good work and stand behind their work

PJ
PATTY J.
09/10/2011
Oil Change
It was a typical day at Airpark Auto. No surprises, everyone was pleasant & the work was done right & on time.

PH
Patrick H.
09/10/2011
All better now.
Had a great conversation with the owner and we both understand what happened, I now highly recommend this establishment, the owner is a real person. Very nice.

LL
LESLIE L.
09/06/2011
I have always been super happy about the service I've gotten with you.
Just bought a new car, 2002 Thunderbird. Can't wait for you to see it!

JENNIFER B.
Mesa, AZ
review
service is always fast and staff friendly

RN
ROBERT N.
A/C Recharged
Work was done and completed as promised. System checked for leaks - No additional repairs were needed. This is an RV and even though it is not driven on a daily basis, suggested to check it to determine if systems holds!

CE
CHARITY E.
09/06/2011
Dropped off and picked up
I was offered a ride home, and to be picked up when the car was ready. Grateful to get my car back in wonderful working order. Will definitely continue doing business with Airpark Auto Services.

JIM K.
Airpark Auto Service
Prompt, excellent service at a fair price.

NH
NANCY H.
Best shop I've found!
I discovered Airpark Auto Service by googling local places near my office and am so happy to have found this gem of an office. Great service, great shuttle, great prices!

JOHN K.
Why ?
For more than fifteen years all of my auto work has been done at AAS why would I use them if they were only average ?

MICHAEL D.
Problem Areas
Ok except review of problem areas weak

MARY H.
09/04/2011
30k checkup
service was prompt -answered all questions -and on my time schedule

TY
TREVOR Y.
09/02/2011
Spectacular Customer Service
I've been using Airpark Auto Service for at least a decade, and I continue to be surprised by the high degree of professionalism, courteousness, and trustworthiness of the entire staff.

TH
TOM H.
09/01/2011
Best Auto Service You can get!!!
I have been a customer for seven years. They service my two Lexus cars. They do all my scheduled maintainance and repairs. One car is 10 years old. The other 21 years old so they must be doing a very good job! Always a clear and accurate estimate! NEVER an upsell. Never.

Robert H.
09/01/2011
Best Auto Service You can get!!!
I have been a customer for seven years. They service my two Lexus cars. They do all my scheduled maintainance and repairs. One car is 10 years old. The other 21 years old so they must be doing a very good job! Always a clear and accurate estimate! NEVER an up sell. Never.

SY
SHARON Y.
08/31/2011
Happy with my Service
Thanks Kevin for taking care of my auto repairs; it's so nice to know I have someone I can trust to work on my car.

RICK R.
08/31/2011
Aaron confirmed that the bogus claims from Big O tires were not true and our car did not need the unnecessary repairs that were identified by that business.

DIANE M.
08/30/2011
Great experience as usual
Not only did I get superior service on my car but I even had someone trying to help me connect to the wireless internet while waiting. I got in early. Got out before I expected and paid less than I thought. Love you guys.

JANET G.
08/29/2011
What a Relief!
Had my '06 Honda serviced at the dealership this spring; included on my list was a luke-warm a/c and a broken seat lever. Dealer's answer: a/c feels fine to us, and the seat will be $1800 to replace. (Um...never mind, good-bye) Stacy's recharged my a/c, to my great relief, and...fixed my seat lever for $65. YAY!! Thank you guys! Great work at a great price and I was treated like an intelligent human being. All around really wonderful experience.