SD
SCOTT D.
Dodge Dakota
09/15/2020
The best around!
These guys are always up front , fair and reasonable! We have used them for years and love the way they do business! They never try to talk you into anything you don't need. We will definitely continue to do business with them and would recommend them to anyone!

JAY B.
09/14/2020
Exhaust
Such a good group of people willing to drop everything to help. I know zero people there and I felt like they truly cared. I was in and out in less than an hour.
BV
Brenda V. from Alabama Automotive & AC Service responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Also thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review.

STEVE H.
Nissan Frontier
09/12/2020
Have used them for years and have always had good service at a fair price.

MARY H.
09/11/2020
Family owned
I appreiate the care I get at Al mptors. I believe them to be honest with their customers and they always treat them fair and in a friendly manor. I would recommend their service to anyone.

OW
OLIN W.
INFINITI Q50
World Class Experts
Determined the issue, which component, and explained how it was diagnosed; within 45 minutes. Alabama Automotive immediately called multiple locations to find the best price, quality, and warranty for the part. This is a family owned business and what a great story. 2 sons are licensed mechanics for Alabama Automotive. Good people, courteous, knowledgeable, honest, and down to earth. It was a very pleasant experience. They gained my trust immediately and I absolutely will recommend Alabama Automotive to all my friends and family.

DELPHIA M.
Love this place!
I've been disappointed by so many auto shops since moving to Alabama in 1990. I was referred by a friend to check out Alabama Automotive. Best choice ever. Great friendly and most of all honest service!

TG
TOMMY G.
Awesome service!
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and got me running real quickly. I sure appreciate it!

MI
Mandy I.
Lincoln Navigator
09/10/2020
They always take care of my whole family vehicles in prompt time..Quality service and can't say enough good things about the people who work there...
Great place great people....

Michael S.
Montgomery, AL
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he has been dealing with them for a while.

LR
LINDA R.
Prattville, AL
Chevrolet Camaro
09/05/2020
I would highly recommend Alabama Automotive to anyone.
All the automotive work I've had to have done in the past few years has been done by Alabama Automotive and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.. They always listen to what I think the problem is and then check it out and tell me what they think the problem is and we come to an agreement as to how to proceed for repairs. They are always courteous and always fair. They have always done excellent work on my vehicles and I'm always pleased with the services they provide. For good, quality and fair automotive work, if I could give them 10 stars, I would.********** L. Rosschild

BR
BERTHA R.
Honda Ridgeline
Best place
if you are looking for a great honest place to take care of your auto,this is it! You won't need another place they do it all.

RA
ROGER A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and fair service
Great service and excellent prices, always straight up about repairs.

LF
Lewis F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Best repair shop ever !!
Family owned shop with a outstanding reputation. They went above and beyond my expectations on the repair on my car. Fair and honest business. Don't go anywhere else

GS
GAIL S.
Ford Expedition
09/03/2020
Excellent service. Very efficient and polite. No wonder they are so busy...just have to wait your turn.
Our AC went out in 90+ degree heat. We had to wait a few days, but they got us in as promised and repaired. Nice ladies in office and efficient mechanics in bays.

CR
CHERYL R.
Prattville, AL
Buick LeSabre
09/03/2020
For any vehicle repair and maintenance
The people at Alabama Automotive know their stuff. They find the problem and fix it.
Regular maintenance is always quick and to satisfaction.
The cost is reasonable and the entire crew is friendly.
They are fun people to be around and they make you feel right at home.