Kimberly B.
Stevenson, AL
Dodge Avenger
07/01/2020
Tire repair
The staff was extremely professional and helpful got me back on the road as quick as they could.

Terri S.
Mathews, AL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/30/2020
Kindness!
Courteous staff and very timely work. Thank You.

TR
Terry R.
06/25/2020
Quick & Awesome Service.
Gives individual attention and explains what the problem is and what The best recommendations to correct them before fixing the issues. Always recommendEd to all my friends and coworkers. Trust them with all my vehicle needs. Great service!!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you! It's always a pleasure to help you and we appreciate your business.

Daryl M.
06/16/2020
Friendly service,
Mr. Kelly is a man of his word!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Thank You! We appreciate your business. Call us if we can help you with anything.

Mack C.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/16/2020
Tire change

ES
Ed S.
06/04/2020
Ed Starkie
Best service around. Kelly’s is honest, reliable, and easy to work with. Top notch mechanism work on anything! You will never go wrong with George Kelley working on your vehicles. Great pricing too.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 06/16/2020

Thank You! We are always happy to help you and your family with anything you need. Thankful to have you as valued customers.

Pittsburgh, PA
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/02/2020
Service is more than worth the price
Very friendly and experienced, and I believe it is a family business
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 06/03/2020

We were happy to help you get you back on the road. I hope the rest of your trip is great and without problem. Stay safe and have a great day.

Jeff R.
Fort Deposit, AL
GMC Canyon
05/21/2020
Very friendly
Mr. Kelly was very courteous and friendly. They were professional about their work and had very reasonable prices. Had some AC work done and really satisfied with the work.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 05/27/2020

We are so glad we could help. Give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. Have a great day!

05/21/2020
Customer Service
I take all my cars here. Great customer service.

Carole M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020
Best Service Ever!!
Excellent service and fast!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 05/15/2020

I am glad it was a simple fix. Call anytime you need us. We are always glad to help.

BF
Brian K F.
04/27/2020
Honest repair work!!
I wouldn’t trust my truck anywhere else

MJ
Matt J.
Millbrook, AL
Ford F-250 Super Duty
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the business did a great job and the service was always immaculate.

CK
Chance K.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Chance said the staff did an excellent service.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/14/2020
Friendly, Dependable Service
I have several people to check my truck and to give me their advice before coming to Kelley's Service Center. To make a long story short, Kelley's Service Center did me justice. They will make sure to check all of the i's & cross all of the t's. They took care of my problem and had me back rolling in no time. Thank you for a job well done.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 04/15/2020

I am glad we could help you with your truck. I hope everything is doing good. If you have anything we can help you with in the future please give us a call. I hope you have a great day!

RN
Richard N.
Navarre, FL
04/01/2020
Outstanding Service
My car broke down on a Saturday afternoon, and had it towed to the nearest service center, Kelly’s they were not open. I lived 2 and half hours away. On that following Monday morning I give them a call and explained what happen and how far away I was, they had a lot of service already ahead of me, but pushed my car to the front on the line and had me fixed by Tuesday by lunch time. I can not thank the Kelly’s service team enough. Thank you!!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 04/15/2020

We were happy to help you. We try to always consider someone who has trouble while traveling to be a priority. We hope you are doing well and please stop by next time you are coming this way. Have a great day!