Diana R.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Service Great!
Albrechts always gives me a prompt appointment time, they start their service work promptly and always feel it is done properly. When notified I may need additional service, I can be assured I really need it. Jim, Heidi and staff are always friendly and helpful. Glad I go there fir keeping my car safe and up to factory requirements.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Diana and thank you for your trust and confidense in us.

Rob and Valerie W.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Honda
Excellent service since the 1980’s
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/29/2020

You guys are amazing customers, thank you very much to your entire family

05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Professional and courteous service to maintain my vehicle and to solve any problems, even when I do not know how to describe them accurately.
Diagnostic skills are excellent. Repairs are complete, car is test driven.
I have confidence in the work done and feel safe driving my vehicle.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. We like when our customers drive away happy and confident in their vehicle

SG
Susan G.
Nissan Rogue Select
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Place to Have Your Car Serviced
As always, Albrecht's never ceases to disappoint. I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Jimmy told me that my tires were wearing well and, therefore, they didn't need to be rotated. Other establishments may very well have performed the service and charged me for it. Thanks, Jimmy! And...thanks to Heidi for the good conversation as I waited for my car. Susan Feather-Gannon
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/27/2020

Always so nice to see you Susan. Performing services that are not needed is just bad business and definately not worth losing our good reputation over. I always look forward to our "Chats"  when I know you are coming in....very entertaining ;)

Michael and Carol M.
Volkswagen Beetle (Convertible)
05/20/2020 Category: Service
1969 VW
As always I trusted Albrecht’s to do some work on my 1969 VW beetle. They did not let me down. This is the place to go! Not only do they do good work but you’re treated so well. Thanks again for all your good work!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you very much for your stellar review and thank you for being such great customers

Mike and Liz W.
Recreational
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Truck and Camper inspection
Alway quick and done right at Albrecht auto.

BW
Bill and Eileen W.
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Great business, great people
I always know I can count on them to be friendly, honest and do a great job.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Wilk

RT
Raymond T.
Saturn VUE
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Job well done.
Always a pleasure doing business with them.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/14/2020

Awww, thank you Raymond. The feeling is mutual

PH
Pam H.
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Honesty
I was in for an oil change and not only told I needed a filter but shown the state of the current filter 🤗. Then Heidi shared that the vacuum sound was that they were cleaning out deeper where little critters were building a nest with the filter material

Thank you Pam. Even small parts help your vehicle to run smoothly. ;)

Steve B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2020 Category: Service
great service
always excellent work and service.best place in town
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/08/2020

Ray and Veronica R.
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Heidi always takes my money $. This time she even wore a mask 😷. Great people, great service.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/02/2020

I love taking your money Ray 😉. Always happy to see you and your "fleet" of vehicles.

Barbara H.
Toyota Cab and Chassis
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure!!
Honest repairs done in a timely manner. Best repair shop in the Hudson Valley...staff is the best!! Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you Barbara, always great to see you

Millbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Thank you for always taking excellent care of our vehicles.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/21/2020

Don and Ingrid S.
Nissan Rogue
04/15/2020 Category: Service
State inspection
Quick and easy. Friendly staff.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/15/2020

Lagrangeville, NY
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and fair
Always friendly , thorough and fair