TA
TJ and Virginia A.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/11/2021
Always a great experience
The team at Albrechts did an awesome job as always
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/11/2021

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
05/03/2021
Friendly, qualified and competent auto repairs you can trust.
I have been using Albrecht's Auto Repair's services for many decades now, and they always provide quality auto maintenance work at a very competitive price. Highly recommended.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Kruger family for your years of continued patronage.

BG
Bill and Cathie G.
Toyota Tundra
05/01/2021
Excellent honest service!
I needed 4 new tires for my truck. I authorized a front-end alignment if needed. When I went to pick it up I was told the alignment was spot on and didn’t need to be done.

That’s honesty! They could have easily said they did it when they didn’t have to.

Truck rides great with the new tires.

Great people to deal with...
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/01/2021

Selling work that isn't needed to our customers doesn't benefit them or us. Thank you very much for your kind review.  😊

EG
Ed and Helen G.
Honda HR-V
05/01/2021
Another thorough check-up!!!
We were taking advantage of your fabulously priced end of winter deal. It was very lucky that we brought the car in when we did. We had NO idea that the battery was going on our car. That could have proved a disaster for an upcoming trip! Who wants to be at the mercy of a mechanic you know absolutely nothing about?! As always, we feel very confident that our car has been thoroughly checked and is safe for travel!

We created our "Winter/Spring Package" for just this reason.... to get everyone ready for travelling!  Wether it's just to the next town over or several states away.  Happy we were able to help, enjoy your trip 😊

ME
Marty and Joann E.
Clinton Corners, NY
BMW 530i xDrive
04/20/2021
Having our BMW repaired was incredibly pleasant
Thanks to Heide, our private stay at Albrechts was a delight. The work was completed quickly and the car rides like it did when we bought it in 2019.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/20/2021

It was a pleasure meeting/chatting with you both. Happy we were able to help

04/16/2021
Always the best
This is an Auto Repair Shop that never lets you down. Beside the fact that you’re treated so well the work is always exceptional. I only stopped by to get my snow tires taken off and it was finished in no time. Thank you Albrechts for taking great care of my car !!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/16/2021

You are very welcome, Thank YOU 😊

Millbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/09/2021
Attention to detail
At our car inspection appointment it was noted that we would need tires, not to pass inspection today, but to be safe before next winter. There was a small chunk missing from one tire....when I looked I could not see it, so I asked and it was pointed out to me...a piece so small I would never have seen it on my own. That’s the detail we want at a safety inspection!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you. We treat each customer vehicle as if "Our Family" will be driving it. It has to be safe.

Christine M.
Lagrangeville, NY
04/06/2021
Always great service !
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/07/2021

Claudia C.
Salt Point, NY
Kia Sorento
04/05/2021
They treated me like family and my car like it was theirs.
Recommended to me by my regular mechanic I went to Albrechts for a wheel alignment. My car was fixed and ready to go before lunch for a competitive rate.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Claudia. It was nice to meet you, happy we were able to help

RP
Ron and Terry P.
Mazda CX-7
04/01/2021
ON TIME, VERY HELPFUL & HONEST!
Jim, Heidi and crew are always professional, friendly and take their time to explain what's going on with our vehicles. We appreciate them very much!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, we appreciate you as well.

EG
Ed and Helen G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
03/10/2021
Friendly staff, excellent service and prompt attention to car repair issues.
As a long time satisfied customer. I always recommend this repair shop to anyone who needs automotive service. The work is high quality, and is performed in a reasonable manner and at a fair price. It is a pleasure dealing with very competent, honest and hard-working employees, and the owner is a wonderful person and superb mechanic. It is no surprise that this conveniently located shop is very popular.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 03/10/2021

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a wonderful review. You guys are loooong time valued customers. We appreciate you and this.

TC
Terry C.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/28/2021
Always the best
My last servicing was the usual-on schedule, knowledgeable, thorough and pleasant.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 03/01/2021

Christine M.
Lagrangeville, NY
02/27/2021
Great service , reliable, dependable and honest
I've always had an excellent experience here. Highly recommend
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/27/2021

Thank you very much.

RD
Rob and Sue D.
Fishkill, NY
MINI Countryman
02/13/2021
My inspection & checkup visit
Not only did I get great service, but my appointment was scheduled for the next day! Jim & Heidi are very amiable and run a trustworthy shop. I highly recommend Albrecht’s Auto Repair!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/14/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and your trust. 😊

Diana R.
02/05/2021
Feels like family is making sure my vehicle is working prooerly
Always friendly customer service, takes appointment promptly upon arriving, feels like they are watching out for your vehicle and not trying to sell you services you don’t really need
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you Diana. Your family has been coming here for so long you ARE like family  ;)