Jack and Ruth A.
Buick Regal
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Personal interest taken
I'm always happy with the service, quality of work, and concern that the customer is satisfied. Try to do the same in my business, so I appreciate it when I encounter it with others. Jack
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Mr. Ackert, we want everyone to leave feeling taken care of

Barbara M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
You did a great job
I was happy with your work
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Happy to hear, Mrs. Myers  ;)

Volkswagen Passat
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Quality Work
You pay for quality. The team is bent on doing it right.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you. We know how important our customer's time and vehicles are to them, we don't want you to have to come back un-neccesarily.

AH
Al and Debra H.
Ford Five Hundred
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always The Best
My car had a sudden alternator issue. Luckily I was able to drive it in after hours and drop it off. The issue was quickly diagnosed, fixed in a fast manor at a very reasonable price.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Hornbeck, happy to help

John C.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff here are friendly and professional
They are one of the best automobile repair shops in the area in my opinion.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you John,  so happy we were able to help

Bill and Lois M.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Best Experience in the area!
Always done quickly and clean. Never will be a problem.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Mr. Miller 😊

Barbara H.
Toyota Cab and Chassis
07/22/2018 Category: Service
always exceeds expectations
best repair shop anywhere...always honest and efficient- I drive an hour to have my vehicles serviced at Albrechts - you guys are the absolute best!!!!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/22/2018

Thank you Barbara, always love seeing/chatting with you ☺

Jeff and Ellen K.
Toyota Tundra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Always honest and fair
Been to see Jim many times over like 30 years now. Always does quality work at a fair price
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/21/2018

James and Gail S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Albrecht's
We have used Albrecht's for over15 years. They are always professional and give great service. We would recommend them in the future and have recommended them in the past. They offer coffee, tea, water etc. while you wait. If you need any work on your car, go see Jim and Heidi at Albrecht's
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/21/2018

Awwww, you guys are so sweet.  Thank you

AH
Al and Debra H.
Toyota Avalon
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Always Dependable
Always trustworthy service. On time and dependable.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Mr. Mrs. Hornbeck. Always like seeing you and not just because you bring me candy  ;)

Robert H.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Definitely honest and most accommodating
Albrechts Auto Repair is definitely a reliable, friendly, trustworthy, and helpful place to bring your car for any kind of service. They know their business inside and out. Highly recommended!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you very much Mr. Homko

IS
ira s.
Millbrook, NY
06/06/2018
Top Notch Service
By far the BEST auto maintenance /repair shop that I have EVER used!! Honest, competent, fairly priced and 1st class people to deal with!!

HIGHLY recommended!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/07/2018

Joan D.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very knowledgeable
As always, I left your shop as a very satisfied customer! Thank you.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Joanie. We strive for happy customers  !!!

John T.
Hyundai Accent
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Friend efficient and I trust their judgement and recommendations.

Thank you Mr. Taylor

Jim and Sandy D.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change inspection 2 cars
Got both cars done back to back they where quick and was able to run home get other car . Both done in one morning very convenient. Clean work and and the pay attention to detail filling nessasry fluids. Cars always run better after being serviced.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Mr. Duffy.  Happy we were able to get you in and out quickly

Jim and Sandy D.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Car drives like new
Good work and done properly
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Duffy

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Fixed Flat Tire
My day started out terribly until I talked to Heidi. My truck had a flat tire, and it was pouring outside. Heidi had me call Brandl's and they were at my home 20 minutes later. The man was wonderful, helped me move carseats, to get the equipment to lower my spare tire, and changed my tire in the pouring rain. I went to Albrechts, my tire was fixed a few hours later and on my truck! I worry about safety, they know I have grandchildren I drive around a lot, I feel that my grandchildren, and others, are always safe when in my truck, Albrechts makes sure of that.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Awwww, thank you Kathy.  Evberyone should feel safe in their vehicles

Joan D.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very knowledgeable
Everyone is so friendly and happy to answer my questions. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/17/2018

RD
Ralph and Tisa D.
Millbrook, NY
Mercury Montego
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and thorough service
Albrecht's fit me in right away, answered all my questions about my father's car, gave me recommendations for how to transfer the car to another owner. Staff was SUPER friendly!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Tisa, happy to have been able to help you

Bob and Jody S.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Continued great service
Just went in for a scheduled oil change. Was alerted to upcoming needs and received a reasonable estimate within hours.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you Jody, enjoy the new home!!!