RE
Rachel E.
Beacon, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, honest, happy car!
I am so happy and grateful that I found Albrecht’s Auto Repair. I always have a lovely time waiting and I can trust that they only make necessary repairs. Further after my car is serviced there I always feel like it purrs as it was doing last night!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you Rachel, this review makes me smile. Always nice to see you

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Always the BEST!
Work is done as needed in the amount of time they tell you it would take, and the price is as quoted.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/08/2018

We aim to please Mr. Miller 😉

DK
Dave and Kathy K.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and new brake pads and rotors and battery
Albrecht's did it again. My battery died on me, my fault, but Jim checked it right away to make sure I was ok to drive for a few days. Checked by battery again when I had my brakes done and suggested a battery soon. He replaced my battery right there and then. Jim showed me what brake pads and rotors should look like, boy did mine need to be done. My defensive driver instructor asked the class when we know what maintenance should be done on our cars, I responded, when Albrecht's tells me I need work done. Albrecht's gives me peace of mind that my truck is safe to drive with my grandchildren in it.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/04/2018

I love that response to you instructor 😊. We would never want you to not be able to visit your grandkids!!!!

Teresa B.
Poughquag, NY
Honda Element
Outstanding service
My experience at Albrecht auto was excellent. Making an appointment was easy and accommodating. The estimate was very efficient and exactly what was expected, no surprises. They worked with me on a convenient payment plan and the work was top notch. My car needed extensive repairs and was fixed sooner than originally expected. I would absolutely recommend Albrecht’s Auto. .
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Teresa, we are happy we were able to get you on the road again.

KL
Kelly L.
Jeep Liberty
11/01/2018 Category: Service
My new auto service techs
Honest friendly service
Down to earth expectations and treatment

Thank you Kelly, Welcome to Albrecht's ;)

RP
Ron and Adrienne P.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!
You guys are the best!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. P, always a pleasure seeing you

Mike C.
Dodge 2500 HD SLT
Timely Service
A great bunch of people to deal with, that really care about making you happy.

Awwww, thank you Mike

Janet H.
Mazda 3 i SV
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I have been a customer of Albrechts garage and have always had great service. The office staff is friendly and communicates well. They are honest. Once when my car had an expensive repair, we talked about whether it was worth the expense because of the mileage. They could have just said you need it but they wanted to be sure It was the best for me. I highly recommend them.
Reasonable and honest!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Janet. We would rather have happy customers that come back and refer us than sell a job not needed or not smart and have the customer never return

Joe P.
Nissan Xterra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Auto repairs
As always excellent repairs done in a fast, courteous and efficient manor.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job again!
Breaks are perfect and quiet. I will always come back.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you,  makes us happy that YOU are happy 😊

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Reliable Professional Courteous Service
Vehicle problem was analyzed and resolved effectively and in a timely manner.

Jack and Ruth A.
Buick Regal
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Personal interest taken
I'm always happy with the service, quality of work, and concern that the customer is satisfied. Try to do the same in my business, so I appreciate it when I encounter it with others. Jack
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Mr. Ackert, we want everyone to leave feeling taken care of

Barbara M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
You did a great job
I was happy with your work
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Happy to hear, Mrs. Myers  ;)

Volkswagen Passat
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Quality Work
You pay for quality. The team is bent on doing it right.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you. We know how important our customer's time and vehicles are to them, we don't want you to have to come back un-neccesarily.

AH
Al and Debra H.
Ford Five Hundred
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always The Best
My car had a sudden alternator issue. Luckily I was able to drive it in after hours and drop it off. The issue was quickly diagnosed, fixed in a fast manor at a very reasonable price.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Hornbeck, happy to help

John C.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff here are friendly and professional
They are one of the best automobile repair shops in the area in my opinion.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you John,  so happy we were able to help

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Best Experience in the area!
Always done quickly and clean. Never will be a problem.
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Mr. Miller 😊

Barbara H.
Toyota Cab and Chassis
07/22/2018 Category: Service
always exceeds expectations
best repair shop anywhere...always honest and efficient- I drive an hour to have my vehicles serviced at Albrechts - you guys are the absolute best!!!!!
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/22/2018

Thank you Barbara, always love seeing/chatting with you ☺

Jeff and Ellen K.
Toyota Tundra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Always honest and fair
Been to see Jim many times over like 30 years now. Always does quality work at a fair price
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 07/21/2018

James and Gail S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Albrecht's
We have used Albrecht's for over15 years. They are always professional and give great service. We would recommend them in the future and have recommended them in the past. They offer coffee, tea, water etc. while you wait. If you need any work on your car, go see Jim and Heidi at Albrecht's
Heidi W., Office Manager from Albrechts Auto Repair, Inc. responded on 06/21/2018

Awwww, you guys are so sweet.  Thank you