Jeep Liberty
02/17/2019
Car Repair
Had to have the tranny gasket replaced and as always we were treated with respect and kindness, repair was complete in short order and we were on our way. Thanks Boys!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

David thank you for allowing us to work on your transmission and service your vehicle. We are happy that you were pleased with our service and look forward to being able to help you with any future car needs.

GH
Glenn H.
Ram Pickup
02/14/2019
Price Quote
I took my truck in to get a inspection on the front end and a quote for what was recommended to be repaired.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Glenn we are happy to hear you were pleased with our shop and we look forward to being able to help you with any and all of your future automotive needs.

Kia Sedona
02/08/2019
BEST EVER
When our van starter failed, and it was under warranty, they quickly fixed it and had us back out on the road in less than 48hrs.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Glad we were able to get up up and going so fast. Thank you for the great review we look forward to being here to help the next time you need something.

Chevrolet Pickup
02/05/2019
Great Work, Fast
Did What They Said, Got it Done On Time
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

We would like to thank you for your business and the review and look forward to being available to help with any future automotive needs.

Jeep Liberty
01/17/2019
Car Repair
Great staff and great repairs. My only complaint is the parking, a little congested!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

David,
   Sorry to hear about the parking but very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our staff and repair.  We look forward to being able to help with any and all future repairs or maintenance needs.

Jack F.
12/30/2018
Keeps on tickin
Garrett has assembled an effective team that I rely on.
My 98 F150 is as reliable today as when I bought it new.
All About Transmission's keeps it on the road.

VP
Vanette P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/15/2018
Service at All About
The car is doing fine as is it's owner. The service at All About always exceeds my expectations. They staff is very responsive and works around my schedule. I can depend upon them for service, advice, and just being there. Thanks!

John S.
Poulsbo, WA
12/12/2018
Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous staff
Technicians give the customer great information in the decision making process.

GH
Glenn H.
Ram Pickup
12/09/2018
68RFE Bulletproofed
All the technician's at All About Transmissions are outstanding. I especially want to call out Garrett (owner), Jeremy (manager), and Gerry (transmisson builder geuru) for the excellent work and customer service that you have provided me with, you guys are awesome. Thank you again so much.

James H.
12/04/2018
A Place That I Trust
All About Transmissions & Automotive is a business that I can depend upon.

VW
Vince W.
11/20/2018
Garrett, Derrick, super guys, People you can trust.
Every time I come into AATA they make me happy with the quality of service they provide and the end result is a secure moterist feeling safe about the vehicle I drive.............they are also really nice people.

DO
Doug O.
Geo Tracker
11/08/2018
The people. Good folks doing good work.
Garret and his crew aren't the cheapest auto repair in town, but you get what you pay for in this world. They are competent, get work done in a timely manner and, if there are any problems, they fix them. They don't just fix the obvious but look over your vehicle and make recommendations if they see something else that might become a problem later.

I highly recommend All About Transmissions!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your great review.  We are so happy that your are pleased with our service and quality of work.  We look forward to be here to take care of your vehicles in the future. Customer satisfaction is our main goal so we are glad that you felt we are meeting our goals. See you next time one of your vehicles needs something.

Ashley B.
06/03/2018
My truck didn’t even run anymore. They rebuilt my whole engine perfectly and it runs great now. Really nice

GM
Gene M.
12/24/2017
They took the time and explained and showed me what was wrong and how it was to be repaired. Everyone was friendly.
Derek H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 12/24/2017

All of us here at All About Transmissions are glad you were pleased with our service. Customer service and quality repairs are always our number one goal. Thank you for the review ! Hope your holiday season is  joyful !

James S.
11/05/2017
quality work and friendly service
my truck is once again running great thanks to All about transmissions, thank you
Derek H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

All of us here at All About Transmissions are glad you are happy with the work done on your truck. Customer service and quality repairs are always our goal here.Thank you James for the review and your kind words !

Lance Asencio

09/14/2017
Attentive to your needs
My vehicles are both over 10 years old and operate at peak performance due to the attention to detail to the vehicles need. Trust them for good advise and maintenance.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you David for your continued business we look forward to servcing all your future automotive advise and maintenance needs.

LT
Ledonna T.
Silverdale, WA
Dodge Durango
09/12/2017
Amazing Customer Service
I am pleased to say that this company was a life saver for me! They really took care of me!! The owner belittle employees in front of the customer, but the employees are super nice and very friendly!! The employees made the experience sooooo pleasant!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review.  Sorry to hear that you felt the owner was belittling an employee after following up with the front counter employees they thought possibly their interactions came across that way but actually it was just good old fashion badgering.  Please know that we take our star ratings very seriously and hope that due to the great treatment you received you might reconsider this rating.  Thanks again and we look forward to being here for all your automotive needs in the future

James S.
09/04/2017
Working knowledge, they can diagnose the root problem, And repair without added expense.
Outstanding job on my repair. Its like driving a different truck.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for your business, we are happy to hear that we have earned your trust and look forward to helping with any of your automotive needs in the future.

Joanne W.
Mazda MPV
09/02/2017
Moseby good to go.
Appreciate the guys work on the overhaul. Took some time. Need to be a little better at keeping us informed of progress (good or bad). Hopefully this will keep us rolling for another 130,000 miles.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the great review and advise for future repairs.  We will try harder to keep everyone informed.  Thanks again for your support and continued business.

VB
Vicki B.
Poulsbo, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
08/14/2017
The crew always go above and beyond to help their customers!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you Vicki we are always here to help you with any and all of your automotive needs.