DO
Doug O.
Geo Tracker
11/08/2018
The people. Good folks doing good work.
Garret and his crew aren't the cheapest auto repair in town, but you get what you pay for in this world. They are competent, get work done in a timely manner and, if there are any problems, they fix them. They don't just fix the obvious but look over your vehicle and make recommendations if they see something else that might become a problem later.

I highly recommend All About Transmissions!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your great review.  We are so happy that your are pleased with our service and quality of work.  We look forward to be here to take care of your vehicles in the future. Customer satisfaction is our main goal so we are glad that you felt we are meeting our goals. See you next time one of your vehicles needs something.

Ashley B.
06/03/2018
My truck didn’t even run anymore. They rebuilt my whole engine perfectly and it runs great now. Really nice

GM
Gene M.
12/24/2017
They took the time and explained and showed me what was wrong and how it was to be repaired. Everyone was friendly.
Derek H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 12/24/2017

All of us here at All About Transmissions are glad you were pleased with our service. Customer service and quality repairs are always our number one goal. Thank you for the review ! Hope your holiday season is  joyful !

James S.
11/05/2017
quality work and friendly service
my truck is once again running great thanks to All about transmissions, thank you
Derek H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

All of us here at All About Transmissions are glad you are happy with the work done on your truck. Customer service and quality repairs are always our goal here.Thank you James for the review and your kind words !

Lance Asencio

David M.
Allyn, WA
09/14/2017
Attentive to your needs
My vehicles are both over 10 years old and operate at peak performance due to the attention to detail to the vehicles need. Trust them for good advise and maintenance.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you David for your continued business we look forward to servcing all your future automotive advise and maintenance needs.

LT
Ledonna T.
Silverdale, WA
Dodge Durango
09/12/2017
Amazing Customer Service
I am pleased to say that this company was a life saver for me! They really took care of me!! The owner belittle employees in front of the customer, but the employees are super nice and very friendly!! The employees made the experience sooooo pleasant!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review.  Sorry to hear that you felt the owner was belittling an employee after following up with the front counter employees they thought possibly their interactions came across that way but actually it was just good old fashion badgering.  Please know that we take our star ratings very seriously and hope that due to the great treatment you received you might reconsider this rating.  Thanks again and we look forward to being here for all your automotive needs in the future

James S.
09/04/2017
Working knowledge, they can diagnose the root problem, And repair without added expense.
Outstanding job on my repair. Its like driving a different truck.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for your business, we are happy to hear that we have earned your trust and look forward to helping with any of your automotive needs in the future.

Joanne W.
Mazda MPV
09/02/2017
Moseby good to go.
Appreciate the guys work on the overhaul. Took some time. Need to be a little better at keeping us informed of progress (good or bad). Hopefully this will keep us rolling for another 130,000 miles.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the great review and advise for future repairs.  We will try harder to keep everyone informed.  Thanks again for your support and continued business.

VB
Vicki B.
Poulsbo, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
08/14/2017
The crew always go above and beyond to help their customers!
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you Vicki we are always here to help you with any and all of your automotive needs.

Jack F.
07/16/2017
Don't be anxious
When you find a business that exceeds your expectations. You become a loyal customer.
Garrett and his team have kept me loyal for twelve years.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Jack we love to hear that we are that business for you.  We strive for excellent service and with that we take our star rating very seriously and would love to know what we could have done to make this a 5 star rating for you.  Thanks again for your praise and we look forward to servicing your pickup in the future.

Dave M.
06/29/2017
2000 Ford F350
Transmission cooler installed and has lowered temp.. although EOT now seems to be running a little higher than it was before. I requested old cooler and new cooler box to be saved , I forgot about them but it would have been good to put them in the box of the truck, so I could check them out. The new front suspension parts tightened up the feel and ride.

DO
Doug O.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/17/2017
Custormer service and attitude
Garret and his crew always under promise and over deliver. They accomplish this while always making me feel important.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Doug for the positive rating we look forward to helping you in the future.

ET
Ellie T.
05/18/2017
People friendly, supportive of understanding the problems my car has had. Rides available for those needing escorts to and from home.
I found the owner Garrett was on top of everything going on with both me and my car. His staff not only gave me a ride back to my home which was a ways, but on a different occasion they made sure I got to school and then picked me up from school to retrieve my car. I have had my car repaired there now on three different occasions (it's an old car). My last car repair was an ignition wire and they fixed the wire at no charge and sent me on my way. This is a highly unusual practice these days and I wish more business owners were this honest. You guys are the best.
Donna H. from All About Transmissions & Automotive responded on 06/01/2017

Thank you Ellie we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service.  We hope to see you in the future with any other car care needs.
Thank you, All About Transmissions & Automotive

KR
Kevin R.
Ford Excursion
04/29/2017
Quality work
You can tell that they enjoy what they do and have a lot of pride in it.

Teresa B.
Poulsbo, WA
Cadillac CTS
04/15/2017
Great service, Great People
They always treat you like family.

Kjell S.
04/14/2017
It sucks
Paid 117.00 for nothing

BK
Bonnie K.
GMC Acadia
03/28/2017
Thank you to AAT for doing everything to fix my car without making me feel questionable

David M.
Allyn, WA
Jeep Liberty
03/26/2017
Repaired
The folks at All About Transmissions are friendly, efficient and excellent mechanics. They diagnose and repair without trying to sell you things you don't need for your vehicle. If your wait is minimal they will even take you some where for a meal and pick you up when you are done. Great Service.

Darcy H.
Jaguar S-Type
03/23/2017
Oil Change
Excellent service. Very friendly and efficient.

Mark G.
Volkswagen Passat
03/21/2017
VW Transmission Rebuild
Honest, friendly owner and staff. Job took longer than expected so they paid for rental car.