DAVE M.
04/18/2019
Very Pleased!
I have a 2002 Ford Escape I wanted to pass on to my grandson. Working great except for a/c. My regular mechanic doesn't work on a/c. Brought it to All American. They found a leak so I figured it would be expensive. They said they'd do what they could to fix, but keep the cost down. They succeeded! I'm happy and will use them again. Very fair, trustworthy and knowledgeable. I recommend them.

RE
Roger E.
Bainbridge, PA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they are good, nice and get the job done.

KK
KEVIN K.
04/16/2019
This place has great service and kind, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Reccomend this place for any car repair or inspection.

JASON S.
04/12/2019
Great honest service
I had an issue with the air conditioning in my 2011 Nissan Altima. I troubleshoot it a much as I could anf determined it was the compressor. I called around to a few places before I got in touch with All American Auto & Truck Repair. They were upfront and honest, not trying to rip me off. Their prices were a fraction of what the others were charging. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

DEBRA S.
Volvo S80
04/09/2019
Pleasant & skilled mechanics & reasonable price
Appreciate the great mechanical skills. Excellent customer service & great explanations of tutor vehicle problems. Pleasant & accommodating with appointments. Very reasonable prices

LINZY B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/04/2019
Wont take my car anywhere else!
No complaints! Family priced. Always make me feel safe when getting in my Subaru!

TW
Thomas W.
Buick Rainier
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good and productive.

KJ
KELLY J.
Ford Edge
03/28/2019
Highly Recommend!!
We always take our cars to All American Auto!
Tom is great, when ever we have a problem they fix it!! Highly recommend!👍🏻

Bill S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he is very happy with the service he received, and he just sent someone there yesterday.

David S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
David said they have always been great. When he schedules things, they take care of him, they call him to let him know the cost and when his vehicle is ready, They are good people to work with. They are a good business who treat people properly. David said he would like them to keep up the good work.

NM
Nathanial M.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Nathanial said the service was completed quickly.

VF
VICTOR F.
Harrisburg, PA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/12/2019
Very pleasant to work with
When I called for an appointment they are willing to work with you for the best time. And I do think there prices are very responsible. Will go back.

PS
PAUL S.
Volvo S80
01/19/2019
Excellent Mechanics & customer service
Can't say enough about the skilled mechanics who found resolution to engine leaking oil & thermostat. Always accommodating my schedule & hard working to finish on time.

Bill S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they are excellent and he is very fond of them.

STEVE C.
Hershey, PA
12/12/2018
Kept me apprised of costs and status
This was a repair in excess of $1500.00 so I was happy to be aware of the ongoing costs related to the repair. Paying for and picking up the vehicle was very accommodating.

Jane C.
Ford Five Hundred
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jane said the service was excellent.

VF
VICTOR F.
Harrisburg, PA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/30/2018
Quick Service
Quick Service, called one day got in the next day. I don't expect service that quick all the time but I was very surprised and pleased. They are very friendly and reasonable to work with. I do recommend them to anyone.

Volvo C70
11/19/2018
Treat you like family
Great shop. Down to earth. Honest. I'm sure If I took my car to the dealer it would have cost $4000. These guys came up with a fix that cost $400.

TC
Thomas C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff members were friendly people, and the price was good.

PG
Phyllis G.
Ford Freestyle
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said they always do a good job.