All American Auto and Truck Repair

Latest Review about 1 month ago

CP
CATHERINE P.
09/11/2020
Always in touch about what needs done, no surprises, great prices
Recommended to all

JO
JIM O.
Dodge Caliber
09/03/2020
Always fair and reasonable
I’ve never walked away feeling like I’ve been taken advantage of.

ZM
ZACHARIAN M.
08/20/2020
TRUSTWORTHY & Talented team
First of all I want to say Thank You to everyone at the shop. This is the second vehicle I brought to the shop for repair. I wasn’t sure what was wrong with it so I instructed them to do what they would do if it were their vehicle. They were able to successfully diagnose the problem, fix the problem, and charge me an extremely fair price for everything.

I highly recommend bringing your vehicle to them. FYI: They worked on both my Benz and my Ford and in both instances I was extremely impressed with the quality, service and professionalism of their team.

SR
SEAN R.
Marietta, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/12/2020
Inspection
Quick work and easy communication.

JZ
JACK Z.
07/31/2020
Always satisfied with the work they perform
From ac fix to transmission and now motor replacement they have always done great work! I’m one that doesn’t trust a mechanic but these guys are trust worthy

JEFF M.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2020
Convenient, friendly and reasonably priced
Very friendly and reasonably priced. Always try to find the best deal for parts. Very convenient and work is always done in a timely manner.

Mark C.
Harrisburg, PA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he liked the quality of service and the business was also very efficient..

JEFFERY M.
Hershey, PA
Subaru WRX
07/23/2020
Convenient & Friendly
They got me in quickly for my forgotten and expired inspection. Easy dropoff and pickup with friendly staff. I'll continue to use them for my auto service needs.

STEVE C.
Hershey, PA
07/15/2020
Always easy to schedule and deal with
Tom has always been pleasure to conduct business with. They endevour to keep my cost down. I am happy to have my 3 vehicles serviced there.

EH
EDWARD H.
GMC Acadia
07/14/2020
Last minute Request by me, they fitted me into their work schedule

07/09/2020
Great people
They take care of you every time!

PH
PHILIP H.
Middletown, PA
Ram Pickup
07/08/2020
Great service , close to home , I'll be back again.
Great service, close to home , I'll be back again !

BJ
BRIAN J.
Ram 1500
07/07/2020
Helped in a pinch
My tired had a slow leak in it, and I needed it fixed immediately because we were going on a trip. They were able to squeeze me in and fixed it quickly for me.

Volvo S80
07/03/2020
Accommodate busy schedule & good mechanics!!
Appreciate the flexibility & always able to fix and Maintain my vehicle! Great to work with !

JENNIFER S.
07/01/2020
Customer service
So thankful that my neighbor recommended this garage. I was prepared to buy a new car but they fixed my car at a reasonable price . Thank you so much