Carol H.
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Carol said they provided good service. Dan was friendly and was willing to get her vehicle serviced without any problems.

MO
MICHAEL O.
12/21/2015

EC
Elaine C.
Chevrolet HHR
12/21/2015
Excellent place to have your car worked on!!
I discovered All County this year and will not go any place else to have my car worked on. They are straight with you and let you know about any future work you might need.

Jeff D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Chrysler 300
12/20/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job and he never had any problems with them.

Roger B.
Lexus CT 200h
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Roger said this business misplaced a part on his vehicle and he had to wait an extra hour. They are friendly and he trusts them.

ROBERT/DOREEN C.
Honda Accord
12/15/2015
GREAT job
They took me immediately, the work was done right and I felt save going on my trip.

Moniene M.
Kia Sedona
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Moniene said this business provided wonderful service.

GW
GRACE W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/14/2015
Great Repair Shop
I really appreciate the way ALL COUNTY AUTO helped me with my automotive problem. They explained the issues that were wrong with my car and gave me solutions. The work was done in a timely manner in pleasant surroundings. I would for sure recommend them to all of my family and friends!

SD
Steven D.
Florida
Nissan
12/13/2015 Category: Service
Steven said the business has competent employees and good customer service. The work is fast and he could not be more satisfied.

FA
Fred A.
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Fred said the employees at this facility were friendly and did a good job. They even found a little something extra that needed addressing and they took care of it.

Jim F.
Buick Lucerne
12/09/2015 Category: Service
Jim said the employees at this business looked at the problem with his vehicle that he identified and they agreed with his opinion of the problem. They fixed it at their cost since it was repaired incorrectly before at another business.

JOANNE K.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
12/07/2015
light on dash
They figured out the reason fast. They corrected it and I left. Within 20 minutes two other lights were on dash. I went back. They corrected light disfunction and I left. Right away the same lights came on. THEN I believe the mechanic looked at it and it was fixed. I was getting frustrated as I only had a certain amount of time for repairs. The guys were very cordial and did eventually fix the problem, but took most of afternoon. I will go back though.

KH
KAREN H.
Hobe Sound, FL
BMW 525i
11/29/2015
The people in your shop are simply the best!
I was so very happy with my treatment and your expertise with cars. The manager, Michael, went out of his way to explain things and I was delighted to find your mechanic John is an expert in BMWs. He discovered my problem that no one else had. Michael made sure some of the repairs from a previous AAA shop were covered under warranty. These guys are the best. I am so happy I found them.

NS
Nancy S.
Jensen Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said they have always done a great job.

Bob H.
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Bob said they did a great job.

JY
JD Y.
11/22/2015 Category: Service
JD said he was happy with the service provided by this business. They have always helped when needed and get the job done right.

JOCELYN R.
Jeep Cherokee
11/21/2015
Better late than never
The simple fix my vehicle needed took much longer than expected.

ST
Scott T.
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the business did good work but the prices were a little expensive.

KW
KELLY W.
Nissan Rogue Select
11/19/2015
Great place
Your team was friendly and the service I received was superb! I will use them again.

SZ
STEVEN Z.
GMC Yukon
11/19/2015
Above And Beyond Great Customer Service!
Awesome shop! I just bought a used Yukon from an auction, and the truck had been sitting for 6 months. The hinges were creaky and rusty, and I asked what is the best kind of lube to put into these doors. Tony in the office, went back while my car was getting an oil change, and fixed the door. I didn't ask for this service, and just he took care of it for me. It's great having a shop locally that takes care of my family like we are their family. It's the little things abt taking your truck into the shop that make you feel like you're doing business with the right people. So, thank you All County!