SL
SHARON L.
10/21/2017
Will Not Return...Not Happy
We took our car in for a engine light and not running good, First the wrong part was delivered for our car and we had to leave overnight, Then when I came in and paid the bill for my car, I got into my car and engine light was still on and car was still running bad, The owner came out and found that the PVC was bad and would need to order the entire valve cover as the PVC was built in, Not sure why this was not found before I picked the car up ?? The owner told me he would call me the following morning with a price to fix the car, The shop owner never called . My biggest problem is the owner not calling me when he said he would, I ended up going to the Chevy dealer buying the valve cover and putting it on myself . I now wonder if the original part that was replaced needed replacing at all ?? that cost me $300.00 plus ?

RP

KW
KELLY W.
10/14/2017
I'd give it a Zero if I could
Outrageously high bill. One oil change and two filters turned into a $190 bill with a near 3 hour wait. I had an appointment and called three days ahead so the parts would be in stock; instead had to wait two additional hours for them to get a filter from a store one quarter mile away. However, it was service with the most expensive smile I ever paid for.

CJ
CHARLIE J.
10/10/2017
Jumped on it right away, kept me in touch!
As usual, never any problems, in a timely manner!

MA
Mike A.
Florida
Chevrolet HHR
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

GS
Gordon S.
10/05/2017
oil change x3 BMW
fast, efficient, personable.

PW
Patrica W.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Patrica said she was very happy with the service. She has known the staff for 2-3 years. They were very polite, helpful, quick and very informative.

JOHN M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Cadillac SRX
09/27/2017
good service
I was very impressed by the efficient and prompt service of All County Auto Tire of Stuart.

MATTHEW S.
Lincoln MKZ
09/19/2017
The very friendly atmosphere, and welling to resolve any problem which I have
First visit, to hopefully open a new service relationship

BK
BILL K.
Buick LaCrosse
09/19/2017
Repeat Customer
The service, hospitality and follow-up all continue to be excellent. It's good to find an auto repair shop whose work instills confidence.

Doris B.
Florida
Chrysler Sebring
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Doris said this business got her vehicle fixed and they did a good job on it. They were efficient and she was happy with the service she got from them.

HD
HEITH D.
09/06/2017
1st visit, nice place.
I had my oil changed and tires balanced and rotated. Good job on that.
I did request my left front brake looked at because of a noise but they forgot that.
It was on a Saturday, so they were short on time. They did offer for me to bring it back anytime and they'd look at it for me.

JOAN C.
09/06/2017
Very Satisfied
Thank you to both of the wonderful gentlemen I met when I went to All County Auto Tire of Stuart to have my car checked to be sure everything was in order. I used their coupon for a free visit and there were no hassles, only pleasant service and conversation while I waited in their clean and comfortable waiting area. I definitely would recommend you stop in to have your car serviced, not matter what the problem. I will absolutely return when I get their friendly reminder that my next mileage service is due. They keep track of everything for you. Go see them. Thanks guys!

SF
SHARON F.
08/26/2017
Once again I was very pleased with the great service and quick completion of the oil change to my car.

NB
NAOMI B.
08/23/2017
Great
I am going to bring my invoice to Car Rite for total reimbursement as the engine is covered by my warranty