BOB B.
08/22/2019
Failed service interval
Changed out belts as part of 90,000 mile service interval. Loud noise at cold engine start up after that sounded like starter staying engaged too long. Took it back 3 times. Changed battery, changed starter, changed relay. No improvement. Took it to a shop I found on “repair pal”. Belt was not installed correctly. No further problems.

MICHAEL H.
08/07/2019
Bait and switch sales tactic
Went in with a company coupon mailed to my home and was charged $36 dollars higher than the advertised price. When I questioned the invoice the gentleman behind the counter had no explanation, stuttering and stammering through the transaction. I went in hopes of finding a nice small honest shop while helping a mom and pop store and I was sorely disappointed.

THOMAS M.
03/24/2019
overcharged
The cost to replace a starter should not cost half a grand. period

TD
Todd D.
03/08/2019
Poor Diagnostic
My Lexus dealer quoted $6k to replace a timing cover and steering gear/pump on my Lexus. All County confirmed the repair and quoted $3900. However, my 3rd quote by Shaffer Auto in Rio/Jensen confirmed I didn’t need a timing cover and only needed a leaky oil line fixed, they also said the gear in my steering box was fine, only needed a power steering pump. Shaffer Auto in Rio did the repairs, $900 and was $3000 cheaper than All County. All County didn’t do a good diagnosis and thought they would get the job as they were cheaper than the dealer . I’m questioning their ethics on looking out for the customer. I’ll stick w Shaffer.

IU
IKE U.
09/21/2018
Tire
I got ripped off. I was told 50 dollars and it should only take 30 min to do a diagnostic on my A/C. I waited 3 1/2 hours and I was charged 165 dollars for them to put Freon in.

ME
Mike E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
05/29/2018
Correction of previous review - this business deserves a zero star rating
I was too hasty in my previous review of our experience at All County. Although the staff was friendly and professional it also turned out that they were totally dishonest. After paying for a pressure test, we were told we had a blown head gasket and the price was $4,000-$4,500 to replace. Rather than have it repaired there, we had it towed 80 miles to our local mechanic, only to discover that it passed the pressure test and definitely did not need a head gasket. The car is running perfectly.

KW
Kirk W.
Lexus NX 200t
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said he was very disappointed. He left his vehicle there for 5 hours, but no one took a look at it.

SL
SHARON L.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/21/2017
Will Not Return...Not Happy
We took our car in for a engine light and not running good, First the wrong part was delivered for our car and we had to leave overnight, Then when I came in and paid the bill for my car, I got into my car and engine light was still on and car was still running bad, The owner came out and found that the PVC was bad and would need to order the entire valve cover as the PVC was built in, Not sure why this was not found before I picked the car up ?? The owner told me he would call me the following morning with a price to fix the car, The shop owner never called . My biggest problem is the owner not calling me when he said he would, I ended up going to the Chevy dealer buying the valve cover and putting it on myself . I now wonder if the original part that was replaced needed replacing at all ?? that cost me $300.00 plus ?

KW
KELLY W.
10/14/2017
I'd give it a Zero if I could
Outrageously high bill. One oil change and two filters turned into a $190 bill with a near 3 hour wait. I had an appointment and called three days ahead so the parts would be in stock; instead had to wait two additional hours for them to get a filter from a store one quarter mile away. However, it was service with the most expensive smile I ever paid for.

DALTON S.
07/08/2017
Incompetence!!
Are you people for real. You are completely incompetent, from the manager down. Failure to followsimple instructions or requests, poor service seems to be what you people enjoy providing.

I was very disappointed that the manager seemed more interested in getting rid of me so he can go eat and send give his crew time to play. If your incompetence was so evident in this simple service request, the you sure are incapable of providing the service I need for my 3 other vehicles.

CP
Carol P.
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Carol said she took a key fob for a battery, which took forever and they have lied to her about the situation. They told her they hadn't got to it then they gave it to the wrong person and was waiting for the person to bring it back. She had called Steve to let him know how things were handled because they finally told her that she would have to take the key fob to a locksmith who charged her $100.

TF
TOM F.
03/06/2017
Danny is very fair and honest
I get good consistent car care at this facility.

DONNA G.
02/18/2016
ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Without going into being charged $146 labor and $11.69 parts....labor entailed taking my vehicle for test drives to determine where windshield whistling was coming from, parts were glue, my biggest problem is no receiving ONE return phone call when my windshield still whistled after paying $167. Spoke with Dan, told me he'd call me back as soon as he spoke with the technician who was on a test drive. That was Tuesday at 4:00 pm. Called again today (Thursday) at lunch ....still waiting for a call back regarding my discontent with my previous visit where I was told the cost would he around $480 only to be charged $749.

My biggest problem is not understanding why an automotive establishment wouldn't want a lifetime customer. I would've been totally happy with giving them my business but again as a female I was taken advantage of. Poor business practice. Also have not heard back from my reply to Steve regarding the email they sent me "how was your visit".

Thus the reason for my Review Title...no one has returned a phone nor an email, all which simply said "my car is still whistling as soon as I get on 95".

CT
CHUCK T.
West Palm Beach, FL
12/29/2015
Almost got screwed by all county automotive
All county quoted me $3400 for a rebuilt transmission. Instead of getting ripped off I went to treasure coast transmission. Service was great they saved me $1200 which I'm paying off interest-free for 12 months And have a better guarantee.
Steve & Kim R. from All County Auto Tire Of Stuart responded on 12/30/2015

I am sorry that you are not happy with the price of our repairs.  We use only ASE certified technicians and the highest quality parts.  The transmission that we would install would be a top quality Jasper product that comes with a three year nation wide parts and labor warranty.  I am happy that you found Bob at Treasure Coast Transmissions and he is taking care of you.  He is a great person and does great work also.

Thanks,