BE
Bruce E.
Chevrolet Venture
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business left dirt in the vehicle. There were dirty hand prints on the vehicle from where it had been worked on. He stated the job was overall ok, done, and the service manager did take the time to show him where the leak was.

06/16/2019
100k mile service + new tires
Very expensive. I feel like I got price gouged every time I've brought my car in. The last place I had my car serviced, I was a customer for 11 years because there were no frills, really good work and really good pricing. Last time I went for an oil change and tire rotation at all county, I paid DOUBLE compared to the previous business I frequented. At least the people are courteous. I really don't know if I'll be back here in the future.

NH
NANCY H.
06/01/2019
2012 Mustang
Very thorough vehicle check. Impressed with testing methods but would prefer to hear a breakdown of when certain services will be due. Very scary to be told you need over $2,000 worth of work when you went in for a 49.99 oil change. Should be told in no uncertain terms what is needed at the present time and then what will be needed in the future. Otherwise, very satisfied with the work that was done.

Jay A.
Kia Optima
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said his vehicle was diagnosed incorrectly and he felt the price was too high.

DK
DEBBIE K.
Hobe Sound, FL
09/08/2018
Very friendly
I was a little disappointed this time, I had a 10:00 appointment and I still had to wait an 1hour and 1/2.

Scott M.
Florida
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Scott said that he took his vehicle in to be serviced. The service done was done flawlessly. However all the services he requested weren't completed due to the price going higher. There was no communication about anything and there were no quotes given. The lack of communication made him feel unhappy with the service and the fact his vehicle is still not fixed.

PH
Pauline H.
Hobe Sound, FL
Chrysler 200
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Pauline said the whole service was not successful.

KIRK B.
02/09/2018
Ok
Called the day before got a quote from Dan for an oil change said it was $49.
Than I was charged $57 for the oil change.
I could have went to Firestone and got my oil changed for that price plus got my Firestone tires rotated.
I was trying to save a few bucks will think twice about coming back.

SG
Salvatore G.
HUMMER H2
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Salvatore said the staff members were all very courteous, but now there is a scratch on his vehicle. He is not sure whether the scratch was caused by this business or the towing company. He also said that his dashboard wasn't put back properly and some of the dashboard functions aren't working properly. He called the manager to let him know, and the manager told him to bring the vehicle back, and they will take a look at it. He is willing to give the business another chance.

JOAN C.
12/22/2017
Very pleasant front desk service.
Hope that most of the work they did is up to standard. They inflated the tires more than specified by manufacturer. This makes me concerned about what else may have been done incorrectly. I do believe the owner wants the best for his customers, but feel he may need to keep a closer eye on technicians. Making the tire adjustments on my own, the car seems to be ok for now. Because of the front desk seeming sincerity and ease of dealing with them and making appointments, I will go back to them, but will specify the need for technicians to do work up to standards and "according to the book". I have recommended them to a friend.

Michael B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business was fine. However, they charged him almost $400 for the tire replacement. A week later a different tire blew out and he had them come out to replace it but they only charged $200. It was cheaper for them to go and replace the tire than for him to take the vehicle in for the replacement.

PC
Paul C.
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Paul said he was not extremely pleased but he was not displeased. They did what he needed done.

MK
Marty K.
Buick Enclave
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Marty said she took her vehicle in for this business to fix her air conditioner. However, when she took her vehicle in, they started to look for other issues and found them when she only brought in the vehicle for the issue with her air conditioner.
Steve & Kim R. from All County Auto Tire Of Stuart responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Marty, hopefully our phone conversation cleared things up.  Our goal is to keep our customers cars safe and reliable.  Let us know if we can do anything to help in the future.

Steve Rich, Owner
All County Automotive

MICHAEL C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2016
Convience to my new FL Home
Not too..... I made an app't 2 days before my scheduled oil change. When I got there at 8:10 am I was well received. Informed in an hour that they had to order my filter. So it took over 2 hours for a simple oil change. Did not like that at all