Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
02/22/2019
ALL COUNTY IS THE BEST
Our family uses All County because they are honest, reliable and do a great job! They will never try to sell you something you don't need. Awesome company!

KH
KRISTEN H.
02/21/2019
Great!
Super people and great service! I trust these guys and wish I’d found them sooner!

DZ
DAVID Z.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
02/20/2019
Fast honest service..
Fast honest service.. they only do what it needed..reasonable prices and a very friendly group of mechanics..

SARA M.
02/17/2019
I was treated very professionally and done couldn't have been nicer in making sure I understood what was being done and giving me the proper lubrication.

Sara

MECHELE B.
Audi S5
02/16/2019
Charlie was great and very professional.

DK
DAVID K.
Chrysler Sebring
02/16/2019
good, friendly service. pickup ride appreciated. keep updated 0n car's needs.

JJ
JEFF J.
Nissan cube
02/14/2019
Very professional and reasonable prices I would deathly recommend a visit to All County

BETH B.
02/08/2019
Car Servicing
They are great guys, very pleasant to deal with and very accommodating

KA
KYLE A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2019
No closed doors, genuine, amazing machanice
Amazing machanic shop. Extremely friendly and no closed doors on what they are doing. They will literally show you what’s wrong and what they’re doing to fix it. They update you on every single thing they’re doing. I brought in quite the chore for them and they are tackling it amazingly. 100% going to come back for everything else I’ll need.

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/05/2019
Satisfied with service
The service reps are great. They explained my problems in detail and never pushed any service that is unnecessary.

DEBBIE B.
02/04/2019
Dan is the man, he helped me many times with my car. He helped me with brakes and rotor's, they don't squeak anymore. Great service and prices, they know what they are doing. The place is very clean.

NN
NANCY N.
Fast Response - Reliable Service
Got an AAA recommendation on them when moved here. Only needed service 2x but both times they got me in quickly, fixed my problem & thanked me for my business. First time thought I had a costly brake problem - turned out just needed air in my tires. Didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need - honestly, they seemed happy for me that my problem was so minor. They are qualified, competent and operate with integrity-I’m a lifetime customer now.

DENNIS G.
Volvo S70
A plus
a great experience very knowledgeable

MARCIA R.
Great service.
I love All County. The desk manager Dan is the best!! I have never called where he isn't congenial, curtious & has taken time to answer all my questions. I can show up to the waiting area & Dan always has a smile on his face! I have recommended the garage to friends & they have been satisfied as well. Thank you once again All County for great service

DT
DOUG T.
01/28/2019
Making it Right
Recently I had a set of wiper blades installed on my Lexus RX 350. After about 6 weeks they were not working properly. The passenger side was kind of stuttering. Dan took a look at it, ordered a replacement blade, which had the same problem, so he ordered a new set from a different manufacture, problem solved. A hand shake & I was on my way.
Great no hassle service with a smile, & a good , hot, fresh cup of coffee while I waited.

CHARLES M.
Acura ILX
01/25/2019
Great staff and service.

Lexus IS 200t
01/24/2019
Incredibly Service and Work
I brought my car in for new tires. I hadn’t noticed, but my tires tread was worn out on different sides of the tires.
My alignment was way off, oil change, tire change, etc. I didn’t notice anything prior to going in but absolutely felt the difference after I left. Great service by the Manager Danny.

PA
PAUL A.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/19/2019
Dad's Truck
Excellent service Pop's truck broke down they had it towed do their establishment had me the price within no time got the job done as always highly recommend.
They are without a doubt the best Shop in Martin County

EU
EDWARD U.
01/18/2019
great as always
Dan was very helpful, with my vehicle issues, didnt charge me for the computer diagnostics.
got my oil change and vehicle looked over, recommended some things that I will get done soon there as well

Thanks!!!

SG
SCOTT G.
01/18/2019
On the road again
Knowledgeable courteous and fair service.....