GD
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Kia Soul
08/08/2019
Awesome customer service.
I had a flat tire and was towed in. Always receive great service. Got in in and out in a reasonable amount of time and price. Waiting area clean and inviting and the bathroom was very clean. Staff is very professional.

MICHAEL H.
08/07/2019
Bait and switch sales tactic
Went in with a company coupon mailed to my home and was charged $36 dollars higher than the advertised price. When I questioned the invoice the gentleman behind the counter had no explanation, stuttering and stammering through the transaction. I went in hopes of finding a nice small honest shop while helping a mom and pop store and I was sorely disappointed.

KC
KATHY C.
08/06/2019
Great. Personal. Honest service
New to Florida I needed my first service on my new Toyota. I found the perfect place. Exactly what I was looking for. Honesty. Professional. Good price. Could not be happier. Will return for all servicing. Thank you for being REAL PEOPLE.

EZ
Eleanora Z.
Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Eleanora said both the gentlemen at this business were very nice, informative, courteous, and she was happy with the service she got. She stated she is new to the area and she will be back for whatever service she needs. She added she really appreciated the friendly atmosphere.

BE
Bruce E.
Chevrolet Venture
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business left dirt in the vehicle. There were dirty hand prints on the vehicle from where it had been worked on. He stated the job was overall ok, done, and the service manager did take the time to show him where the leak was.

ROBERT W.
Jeep Patriot
08/01/2019
Quick service and friendly people
They were professional and guarantee their work. That's more than most places.

07/26/2019
People that work there.
Honesty is most important for people who don’t know much about cars. Coffee is the other important thing.

BILL B.
Jensen Beach, FL
07/26/2019
Great customer service, never disappointed.
Had my 2009 Chevy Silverado maintained by All County for years. Not only did they perform routine maintenance on a regular basis but when the time came they installed a remanufactured engine and transmission with full warranty. Truck runs like new and saved me a lot of money. Very happy with Dan and his staff.

Ramon M.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said the service was good.

PA
PAUL A.
07/25/2019
Charlie n Dan !
Charlie n Dan are the best ! I like your in house 3 year warranty!

MATTHEW S.
Lincoln MKZ
07/25/2019
Mr. Silvester--Just not Great!
I have experience in the Auto Business and really take exception to up selling more than is needed. I knew I needed a new battery. However, you Rep tried to up sell me on all kind of fluid flushes. Not required, as I had auto in for service less than a month before. You tried to up sell me from $270 to 820 which is totally unacceptable. Therefore I will not recommend you firm for future service.

AP
Andreea P.
Hollywood, FL
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Andreea said the business did the work in a timely manner and on time. She said that everything with the vehicle is good.

LC
LINDA C.
Oviedo, FL
07/21/2019
Professional service nice waiting area
My car broke down and AAA brought me to All County. The friendly and helpful team diagnosed and repaired my car the same day, I was even dropped off so I could get lunch and shop because it was going to take several hours. By 5:00 I was back in my car and heading home to Orlando.

AC
ANN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/13/2019
Very helpful
Listed what needed to be done 1st and got my car running a lot better.

SIMON C.

EVELYN V.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Galant
06/29/2019
I would definitely recommend this place!
Employees are so knowledgeable and friendly.

HC

PS
Philp S.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Philp said they do a fair job, seem to be well trained mechanics and they are good company.

AH
APRIL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/20/2019
Great Shop
Honest work and kept us updated on cost and what was needed.

LW
LEE W.
06/19/2019
The customer service and attention to detail is superb.
Charlie took time to explain everything to me so that I understood what needed to be done, if not immediately in the near future. I also very much liked being texted the report of my “general check up” before taking a trip. There is absolutely no hard sell at all. Additionally, I have found that their charges for service are very reasonable. I have used All County on 3 occasions now and would never go any place else.