DT
DOUG T.
12/12/2018
Right Stuff
From the moment you walk in everything is first class. From the cleanliness of the customer waiting area, the restrooms, the friendly, professional help from the manager Dan. Makes you feel like you made the right choice in selecting this business. Work is always done without any issues. Last but not least, I save between 40-50% over what the dealer would charge.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2018
Friendly service and quick service
Friendly staff, knowledgeable and fast service

CHARLES M.
Acura ILX
12/11/2018
Repair great. Super nice staff.

TERRY M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Volvo XC90
12/09/2018
Exceeded expectations
I found All County on the internet when looking for a place that could repair our 2010 Volvo, We haven’t had much luck previously with some car repair places but since the online reviews were so high for All County we decided to take the chance.The was literally a myriad of things wrong with the Volvo but Dan and Charlie persevered and fixed everything. The pricing was also very reasonable. We are very happy with All County and will definetly refer our friends there.

LILLIAN M.
Jensen Beach, FL
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2018
They were helpful and fast. Very friendly, I’ll definitely be back!

DF
DAVIN F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
12/03/2018
Very professional
They were very knowledgeable and patient with me... they told me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and gave me a good price for the repairs. I’m great full.

LA

ORIE L.
Mercury Milan
11/28/2018
Reliable service
We have been taking our cars to All County Auto Tire of Stuart for the last five years. They are reliable and very friendly. In addition, this company has always offered very competitive prices.

SR
Sarah R.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she would recommend the business for service.

SP
SANDRA P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/23/2018
Woe an honest mechanic who really fixes your car
I'm an old lady who was being ripped off by mechanics. They wanted $1500. To fix my car. All County fixed it for $200. And it is really fixed.

SP
Sandra P.
11/23/2018
Wow an outstanding place to take your car to be fixed
Two other places wanted to charge me to fix my car for $1,500.00. All County Fixed two things for $200.00. and it's fixed correctly. One place was just going to fix one thing (air conditioner ) for $400.00. All County is Very honest very fast and they did it right.

CD
CHERYL D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/15/2018
Best auto service in Martin County
Dan and his team have been taking care of my 2014 Subaru for the past year. They are very professional and knowledgeable. I had 3 road trips to NC this summer and have my car checked before and after. Oil change, tire rotation and a few unexpected issues. It’s been great to have local service and not have to drive to Vero Beach for service.

DN
DAVID N.
11/14/2018
Great customer service!
I appreciated the attention to detail in diagnosing the issues my car was having and the recommendation rendered.

CARLA S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/10/2018
Great Custumer Service
Thank you so much...!! My Land Cruiser went dead on I95, we heard about All County Auto from people who live nearby, we are new to this area so I took the chance and had my truck towed to them. Alternator issues...they are our new home for car service. Personal, caring service. Thank you Dan

CATHERINE M.
Kia Rondo
11/10/2018
Fast & easy! SNAP
Helpful and friendly with courteous attention to detail!

AK
ADAM K.
Hobe Sound, FL
11/08/2018
Good service Reasonable pricing
Went in for battery. Dan assistance help pick battery. Battery replaced timely. I plan to return for oil change in a few weeks.

PS
Phillip S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/06/2018
Excellent Customer Services! Knowledgeable Technicians. All County Auto Tire of Stuart took the time to investigate additional issues with the timing belt tensioner while most other places would have ignored investigating this issue. Thanks!

GS
GEORGE S.
Mazda Tribute
11/06/2018
Once again the service was great everything was done as I was told. This is the only auto repair shop I have used since it opened. Thank you guys

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/05/2018
Car runs much smoother.
I took the car in for an oil change and the car is running much better.

BG
BOB G.
11/02/2018
Very pleasant experience
Great customer service. Price was reasonable.