John P.
Nissan Rogue
05/02/2019 Category: Service
John said everyone was very nice and respectful and the facility was clean.

Porsche Cayenne
05/01/2019
Great service. Dan is an exceptional professional.
Great and swift service. Very professional. Dan is an extremely professional and accommodating manager

DT
DOUG T.
04/30/2019
Quality Operation
This is my second year doing business with All County. The work has always been great, the prices fair, 1/2 what Lexus was charging me. The facility, waiting area, restrooms are always clean. Great coffee, & a friendly, courteous staff. For me also a close location makes it very user friendly.

CINDY C.
04/23/2019
Service was courteous and waiting area including rest room very clean

FH
FRED H.
Jaguar XK
04/23/2019
Great people
I unfortunately had a collision with my car. All County was very good at handling the entire incident with my insurance company.

FG
FLORENCE G.
04/22/2019
Very professional and helpful.
I was able to have my problem checked out immediately just hours before closing for the weekend. So helpful.

MICHELLE R.
Volkswagen Eos
04/21/2019
Great Customer Service
My car had an issue and Charlie went above and beyond to fix it.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Ram 1500
04/17/2019
Honest Mechanics !!! and fair price.
All County Auto Repair is a repair shop where I can trust the Mechanics to be fair and honest and that is HUGE !

Jay A.
Kia Optima
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said his vehicle was diagnosed incorrectly and he felt the price was too high.

TD
Trey D.
Jensen Beach, FL
GMC Yukon
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Trey said he thought they did a very good job.

AG
Angelica G.
INFINITI Q50
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Angelica said the service and staff at this business were great.

DENISE H.
Jeep Cherokee
04/13/2019
Quality and Reliability
Have been bringing my Jeep here for two years. Always honest, reliable service with extra care. The guys that work here talk to me like a person and treat me with respect.

ANTHONY M.
04/06/2019
Great service at a fair price at a fair price.
Carlie, the manager diagnosed the problem as to why my vehicle was not starting and provided the relative simple fix it needed and didn't embellish the repair into a more costly issue.

SJ
STEVEN J.
Jeep Patriot
04/04/2019
Service was excellent
I really love the service, it was great.

TN
TARA N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
04/01/2019
Great mechanic
We bring all my cars there

LORD B.
03/28/2019
Very friendly, great service
I was very impressed by how organized and friendly everyone was. Once they determined the problem, I was given the cost to repair and the estimated time of completion. Prices were reasonable. Highly recommended.

03/25/2019
Quality service
I have enough other things to worry about that I need to worry about my car getting fixed. Dan and Steve always take care of my vehicle and never try to upsell any service that isn't needed. Customer service is excellent!

THOMAS M.
03/24/2019
overcharged
The cost to replace a starter should not cost half a grand. period

MICHELLE R.
Volkswagen Eos
03/24/2019
Friendly, courteous, timely
I took my VW Eos to All County after a AAA recommendation, they performed my oil change and diagnosed / fixed a problem with my spark plugs that caused my engine light to come on.

KW
Kirk W.
Lexus NX 200t
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said the staff was courteous, prompt , and got the job done as requested.