NC
Spanish Fort, AL
Acura ILX
01/11/2019
Great costumer service
New in town and needed a big Mileage Maintance done in short notice. Your company took care of us , with great costumer care. Good to have a place we can go to now and trust .
Thanks

DEVON D.
01/10/2019
Fuckin' Great Service
Service was fuckin' great! What more can I say? I appreciate that the guys took quality time and didn't rush through the job. My truck drives like new.

BLAKE S.
Volvo V70
01/09/2019
Nice and know their stuff
Any time I have had a problem, they have always been great at finding and fixing it. They are extraordinarily knowledgeable about what they are doing and have an in depth understanding of how different systems are effecting each other.

Kia Spectra
01/02/2019
Honest
I stopped in for a tire balance and they found a few other things as I told them I was driving back to TX. They were honest and respectful. Fair pricing too. I didn’t have to wait long either. Very nice place! I’ll go back for future needs.

WP
WALT P.
01/02/2019
Dodge Truck Engine Change
I am very satisfied for the work that was done to my Dodge Truck. From the troubleshooting, the quote, and the repair. I have had no issues and jwill bring All County Auto more business. Thanks All County Auro.

JOHN R.
Porsche Cayenne
12/31/2018
Oil change 2008 Porsche Cayenne S
I was greeted with a smile as I walk through the door and was treated very professionally. was given a ballpark price for the work it was going to be done.the was right in the ballpark. great job, good crew, good service. Have a happy New Year guys you deserve it. May your business prosper.

BD
BILL D.
12/29/2018
Top notch service
Got my car in on short notice. Very professional in their communications. Not inexpensive, but reasonable in their pricing. Pleased with the work done and the turn around time.

CHUCK B.
12/28/2018
Charlie helped my 71 year old mom and made her very happy. I was happy as well!
The place was clean and very nice the service was excellent and the staff went the extra mile to help us.

12/25/2018
It was good and fast service very nice ppl but in my opinion and i could be wrong but the labor cost is to much

RP
RICH P.
Palm City, FL
Jeep Cherokee
12/21/2018

JEANNE D.
12/18/2018
Honest. Reliable. Fair pricing and rewards club!! Dan is great!
Thank you All County. You guys rock!

TONY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018
Friendly
Good explanations, clean and comfort waiting room. I'll be back.

LA
LINDA A.
Lincoln Navigator
12/13/2018
hanging in
Service was was very helpful in keeping the Navigator going a little longer!

DT
DOUG T.
Palm City, FL
12/12/2018
Right Stuff
From the moment you walk in everything is first class. From the cleanliness of the customer waiting area, the restrooms, the friendly, professional help from the manager Dan. Makes you feel like you made the right choice in selecting this business. Work is always done without any issues. Last but not least, I save between 40-50% over what the dealer would charge.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2018
Friendly service and quick service
Friendly staff, knowledgeable and fast service

CHARLES M.
Acura ILX
12/11/2018
Repair great. Super nice staff.

TERRY M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Volvo XC90
12/09/2018
Exceeded expectations
I found All County on the internet when looking for a place that could repair our 2010 Volvo, We haven’t had much luck previously with some car repair places but since the online reviews were so high for All County we decided to take the chance.The was literally a myriad of things wrong with the Volvo but Dan and Charlie persevered and fixed everything. The pricing was also very reasonable. We are very happy with All County and will definetly refer our friends there.

LILLIAN M.
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2018
They were helpful and fast. Very friendly, I’ll definitely be back!

DF
DAVIN F.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
12/03/2018
Very professional
They were very knowledgeable and patient with me... they told me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and gave me a good price for the repairs. I’m great full.

LA