ZM
Zayd M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Zayd said the service was good.

ZM
Zayd M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Zayd said the service was good.

Deborah C.
06/05/2019
Ladies have a friend in All Good Automotive III
I have never been to a mechanic that explains to women -- and shows you -- what the problem is and gives you alternatives. We're not treated like we just couldn't possibly understand, so it would be a waste of time to tell us what they found. And what they charge you does not hurt your budget at all. The guys are friendly and respectful and listen to what you have to say. I don't believe you could be in better hands.
Chris S. from All Good Automotive II responded on 06/05/2019

Mrs Carter,
WE could not be who we are, without customer like you! Thank you for the kind words.  All Good 2 welcomes EVERYONE!

Chris @
ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE II

BT
BETHANY T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/30/2019
I have heard all good things so today was odd
I had an appointment scheduled for 1pm to look at a leak coming from what I thought was my oil tank. I dropped my car off at 1253. I was home for all of maybe 10 mins when I received a call at 1:14pm that my vehicle had a long list of repairs that they would wouldn't be able to price or get to today when I had an appointment set. I was charged for what he said was standard for 30 mins when my car was there for 14 mins! I was then told I have 2 coolant leaks and my car isnt good to drive. When I came to pick it up he also stated that he didnt normally work there and would not be able to get any prices for me. I was told to set another appointment to get the results! After I expressed my concern at the price he said someone would email me a list. So I left. After the mechanic scraped off whatever was holding the leak they didnt put anymore coolant in the vehicle to at least get me back home and my car overheated 5 mins up the road. Started smoking and hissing from no coolant. I had to have someone come get me and now I am not able to take the car anywhere. Today is Thursday and I am still waiting on prices.
Chris S. from All Good Automotive II responded on 05/30/2019

Mrs Tillman,
Please call me to discuss the problems you have . I am the service manager ,out last week for personal issues however I am familair with the visit and list on repairs. I can assure you that noone scraped off anything an a standard minimum shop fee was charged for the check over and list of repairs the car needed. Please in the future , as we are all capable of making mistakes , call me if any issues arise before a n online review is made.  .Chris Simmons

Chris @
ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE II

Lisa M.
Hyundai SONATA
05/28/2019
All Good Automotive is Excellent!
They got me in super fast for a state inspection at the end of the month!! Fast, friendly, and excellent service! I highly recommend them!

TD
TOM D.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/26/2019
All good
Nothing but good things to say about these guys, another good job, excellent customer service, top notch work at a reasonable price, why go anywhere else?

BC
Bevan C.
05/24/2019
Integrity
Absolutely a great team of mechanics.

BR
BETTY R.
Saturn LW
05/23/2019
It is very convenient and in the neighborhood and they always do a great job .
They work with you on pricing . I have taken my car to get several estimates during years I have been going there and they will work with you . Friendly and good customers service . I have recommended them to folks and know they like the service they provided them . I like their honesty which you don’t always find these days. 👍

CARLTON M.
Lincoln Town Car
05/21/2019
LUBE, OIL & FILTER AND REPLACED REAR BRAKES AND ROTORS
ARRIVE AND SERVICE TECHNICTION GREETED ME AND AUTO WAS TAKEN INTO BAY AND WORK WAS STARTED. WORK WAS COMPLETED AND SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPLAINED WORK COMPLETED AND ALSO DISCUSSED FUTURE RECOMMENDATIONS, BASED ON MECHANIC'S OBSERVATIONS AND AUTO MILAGE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ITEMS.

RO
Ricky O.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said the service was fantastic. He had a nice time with his service.

Jackie T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/16/2019
Jacqueline Turner
What A GREAT automotive family!! From the moment you pull up to this establishment, you can feel the warmth, appreciation, and camaraderie of both employees and the customers they serve. And this is just the “icing on the cake!” You can’t ask for a more efficient automotive staff then the ones that work at All Good Automotive, especially “Jeremie.” This management team is always courteous, and professional, and I would venture to say that “CHRIS” is by far one of the most knowledgeable, caring and considerate managers that I’ve ever had the pleasure to know and meet. Thanks to you Robert for bringing these (2) guys on board!!

Travis S.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the staff members are great people, and they do good work.

TD
TOM D.
05/12/2019
Excellent operation
These guys do good work, do that work quickly, and charge a reasonable price,.

BN
Bob N.
Ford Thunderbird
05/10/2019
State Inspection
Chris Simmons is a straight shooter and will give you honest evaluation about your vehicle, I was able to get this done at the last minute without a big hassle, I highly recommend All Good motors.

RT
Robin T.
Nissan 240SX
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Robin said everything went well.

SE
Shane E.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/02/2019
A+ Customer service and workmanship!
Anyone looking for a high quality automotive service establishment offering an all around first class experience would do themselves a disservice not to come to All Good.

Andy M.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Andy said they were professional, they were fast and he would recommend them to anybody.

KD
Karl D.
Acura ILX
05/01/2019
Good People Here
During my few interactions with the staff at All Good Automotive II it has been nothing but professional. I got a state inspection done and I got the 60k service done on my vehicle, and in both interactions the staff were very informative and helpful. I have nothing but good words for them and I'd recommend them 10/10.

Jackie T.
04/24/2019
Jackie Turner
Let me begin first by saying that ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE II can only be enhanced by the dedication, courtesy and professionalism that Chris and Jeremie have brought to this auto repair shop. I have found Chris to be a very honest and caring person that explains every detail about the condition of your vehicle and he never makes you feel that your concerns however big or small is not important and deserves his full attention and time, and you never feel that he is "rushing" you off the phone. I will not hesitate to recommend this business to a friend or ANYONE looking for exceptional customer service!

David R.
Chrysler 300
04/22/2019 Category: Service
David said they always take care of him.