CK
Chris K.
The Colony, TX
04/10/2018
All Pro is Awesome!
I have been a customer of All Pro for over 25 years. I’ll never forget my first visit as the shop hand was driving me home while they were looking at my car. I was asking about Roger and etc. The shop hand said something along the lines that “Roger is the best at figuring out the real cause of a problem better than anyone else he has ever seen”. Many years and cars later, he is right. Roger is the best!!

Roger and Eva are very special people who I respect immensely as we have gotten to know them over the years.

I am relatively anal about my cars and Roger always comes through with flying colors. All Pro has 100% of my confidence that my car will be fixed at a very fair price and in a timely manner.

CK

TR
TONY R.
Justin, TX
01/04/2018
Roger is a great mechanic!
I came in with my car and Roger was honest and trustworthy. He explained to me all the options for my car and did not try to up sell me and try and make extra money off me. Nice work Roger!

LI
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
Lexus ES 330
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Lulu said she would recommend this business.

Jennifer B.
Lincoln Town Car
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said she has used this business for 20 years. Their service is always great.

EM
Elissa M.
Dodge Caliber
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Elissa said they did good work. The vehicle is still functioning correctly and they went above and beyond by taking her to and from her house. It is a nice, local, family owned business and she would highly recommend them.

David H.
Flower Mound, TX
09/18/2017 Category: Service
David said this business is very professional and courteous. They explained everything thoroughly, He plans on going back for more service.

SD
SCOTT D.
09/13/2017
window switch repair
Roger addressed the problem, figured out what was wrong, ordered the part and fixed it for a reasonable price in short order.

OM
Oscar M.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he was very pleased with the customer service. The quote they gave him was accurate and the service was good.

HP
Hal P.
Buick Enclave
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Hal said the staff was great. He was pleased with the service and care.

TD
Tony D.
Lewisville, TX
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the business is excellent and trustworthy. They are on time and they do an excellent job and he has no problems with them.

Martha W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2017 Category: Service
Martha said the service was good.

BRIAN B.
Dallas, TX
08/17/2017
100% Trustworthy mechanics
I have used All Pro three times so far to fix various aspects of my car. I have a 2009 Mazda with a little over 100,000 miles on it so things are starting to need some repair and the first to go was my clutch. I priced it through other mechanics and when I spoke with All Pro, they were more than $500 (FIVE HUNDRED) dollars cheaper than the closet price. When finished with my repair, I was charged LESS than the initial quote. My s cons experience was to change our All of my belts. I had a quote from different place and when I checked with ALL PRO they quoted me a price that was a mere $12 more. I had not told them the quote from the previous place. I have the job to ALL PRO and when finished, yet again I was charged less than the initial quote and ultimately $8 less than the quote from the other mechanics. My third experience was a problem with my A/C. I agreed to the quote and theday he started working on it I received a call informing my that the initial quote had been based upon the incorrect part that was listed as the correct part and that it was going to cost a bit more. I instructed them to continue working on it, then I received an additional call in which I was informed that the problem was substantially larger that initially thought and there was no way to tell initially without disassembling the whole A/C system. The price almost doubled from the second price increase BUT knowing that in my first two dealings with this mechanic that they were straight forward and don't try to retire off of each and every customer, I had no doubt that they were being honest and it was what it was and I gladly approved them to continue with the repair. The AC got fixed and is colder than I can ever remember it being. One of the mechanics even offered to drive home the rental car to my home so that I didn't have to make multiple trips back and forth to deal with the cars.
In summary, this shop is excellent, they are straight forward and they charge fair prices for fair work. What else can one ask for in a mechanic these days? I haveeven recommended to most anyone I know this shop in order to get the job done well and at a fair price.
Roger M. from All Pro Automotive responded on 08/18/2017

Thank you for using AllPro. We appreciate your business.

OH
Oved H.
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Oved said the business did good work.

Thomas B.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said the business has always done a good job, and they charge a reasonable cost.

Barbara S.
Flower Mound, TX
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said she really appreciates how mindful they are about fixing her vehicle for a reasonable price. They're all very honest and knowledgeable.

QM
QUENTIN M.
07/18/2017
Great Honest Service
What matters most to me in car maintenance is having a company you can trust. All Pro is such a company. I never feel like I was ripped off. Honest assessments are always provided and the quality of the service has always been great.

CARLOS B.
Volvo S70
07/15/2017
THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME WITHOUT APPOINTMENT
WELL DO MORE BUSINESS.

MF
Miguel F.
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Miguel said this business is efficient. They gave him up front answers and tips.

KAREN M.
Toyota Matrix
06/17/2017
Excellent service, friendly staff
Had concerns because the car was having trouble starting and thought it might be the battery going. All Pro checked it over and caught a failing alternator before it fried my battery, which would have been a lot more expensive. Got the part sent to them and fixed same day.