MORGAN B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/02/2020
Great service & Reasonable pricing
Mike Rios (General manager) sets the tone for a well run business. Clean, professional office & well run mechanical shop.

SA
SHARON A.
05/29/2020
I love using Allie auto air for my car needs. They are efficient, fair priced and lovely people.

05/13/2020
Should've shopped around
Although the staff was pleasant and nice. I felt completely ripped off.
After I already dropped my car off and was told about the amount to just put it on a machine for a diagnostic test ($120.00 JUST TO LOOK!!! NO WORK DONE!!) I came home and checked out big name AC places and not so big name places and most of them ranged from $10-$40 dollars for the same diagnostic check. BUT just to make sure I called over 10 places and what the price was online were indeed the price they told me on phone conversations.
So yeah, I feel ripped off. Will not go there again or recommend it to anyone who just wants their a/c checked. There are many many other places that have more affordable prices for that service.

jorge s.
05/13/2020
Outstanding
Very satisfied,definitely will recommend this shop.

JIM D.
BMW Z4
05/09/2020
They have been around since time began and consequently know what they are doing.
I have been going to this establishment for 48 years for air conditioning service now that they have expanded into general vehicle service it is even better.

TW
Tracy W.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/08/2020
I have air
Mine was kJ d enough to work with me on costs. Who has $$$$ when we are ALL facing touch economic times. I saved money, he made money! THAT is service!

Chevrolet S-10
05/04/2020
Emissions
I'm thankful for them being there to help getting my vehicle through emmisions. Thanks guys

04/29/2020
Great family business
Hot and fast fun.

Buick LeSabre
04/15/2020
Repair work!
Fair prices and nice people !

Buick Century
03/25/2020
Air conditioning repair
Took my vehicle in because air was not working . They found issue to caused by faulty engine cooling . After radiator replace, crack was found, air conditioning working fine.
Knowledgeable mechanics.

MIKE D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/17/2020
Excellent service!!!
Excellent service Not only was an excellent but they personalize it so it was all about you and give what you need to get done I would go back again a hundred times over very good and business very good service and majorly great concern from this staff

JIM S.
Waterford, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2020
Good people, honest fair price
Great people to work with

Phoenix, AZ
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2020
Amazing
Very Satisfied.

DWIGHT W.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/03/2019
Exceptional work at a fair price !
I have been going to Allies for years now, and every time they have done exceptional work at a fair price. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good vehicle AC shop.

RJ
Ravae J.
Chandler, AZ
Suzuki Kizashi
09/25/2019
Great service and reasonable price
15 years ago..Allie's repaired a bad AC repair job done by another auto shop on our Bronco. We were so happy to find them then.. and we haven't needed help until this week. We are happy to report that we experienced the same great service and reasonable price as they quickly got our Suzuki's AC repaired.