DWIGHT W.
Tempe, AZ
Pontiac Grand Am
10/03/2019
Exceptional work at a fair price !
I have been going to Allies for years now, and every time they have done exceptional work at a fair price. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good vehicle AC shop.

RJ
Ravae J.
Suzuki Kizashi
09/25/2019
Great service and reasonable price
15 years ago..Allie's repaired a bad AC repair job done by another auto shop on our Bronco. We were so happy to find them then.. and we haven't needed help until this week. We are happy to report that we experienced the same great service and reasonable price as they quickly got our Suzuki's AC repaired.

Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet HHR
09/19/2019
Allies does a great job repairing my AC problems at a very reasonable cost. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable and explains very clearly what the car’s problem is and how it can be repaired. I highly recommend Allies.

RP
Roxanna P.
Eleven Mile, AZ
09/10/2019
I would go back
We had to have our RV towed when we were on a trip and wasn’t sure where to take it. We had it towed to La Mesa but they called after a few days and said they weren’t sure what was wrong and couldn’t fix it. They had someone from Allie’s come and get it. The gentleman that I spoke with was very nice when he called to explain what was wrong and what it would need to get it fixed. They said it would take two weeks to get the part. I called after three weeks and they had just gotten the part. After they got the part they had it fixed within a day. Whey my husband went to get it they showed him what to do if it happened again to at least get it somewhere as opposed to having it towed. The only thing that I can say that was negative was that it had over 3/4 of a tank of gas when they got it and my husband had to go straight to the gas station after he picked it up. In their defense they had to drain the tank but I guess I was thinking they could put it back in the tank. Maybe not. They were very nice though and professional and we would go back.

NB
nathan b.
Parker Dam, CA
Ford Flex
09/06/2019
Awesome people
An amazing group of people here. From the lovely woman at the front desk, to the mechanics. Honest, trustworthy and fair. Thank you all for getting us back on the road and back home.

SP
Shaun P.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/30/2019
My Ac is freakin awesomely cold
Rebuilt ac in my 99 burb, ice cold, I coming here every summer for a tune u if needed

BMW 635CSi
08/25/2019
1988 BMW 635 CSI A/C Conversion from R12 to R134A
The conversion was completed and thoroughly checked out. There was one leak in a high pressure hose which was repaired at very modest cost. There were no add-ons and no sales pitches for unnecessary replacement parts.
Cooling performance is better than it has been in 20+ years

BF
Brandon F.
Gilbert, AZ
08/12/2019
Great service. Great prices.
Took my wife's car in last minute because the ac was blowing hot. Allie was super nice and got me in and out in good time considering it was on a walk in basis and didn't try to up sell me. I was all also very happy with the price. I will recommend them to any friends with a car ac problem and will definitely go back. Air is super cold and the wife is happy. And that's all that matters. Thanks again Allie.

DONALD H.
08/12/2019
Allies Auto Air
4th time using Allies Auto Air. Very satisfied with their services with regards to AC systems. Knowledgeable and friendly!

TD
Tim D.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the service provided by this business is always very attentive and they know his vehicle. He also said they get him in quickly.

TD
Tim D.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

JIM D.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/09/2019
They know what they are doing.

JOE S.
08/08/2019
Always done right!
I know for me and my friends and family if we take it to Allies it will be done right the first time period!

Manny S.
Mercury Sable
07/31/2019
I have taken several of my vehicle to Allie’s for A/C service and have been please with service and price. They are very thorough and fast. As usual, I am pleased with service!

BG
Beth G.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Beth said the business was very friendly, efficient and had fair prices. They did a good job.

Jesus L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/17/2019
They are the best shop A/C repair in Mesa ene number one
The best shop in Mesa AZ

Russell B.
07/12/2019
Mom & Pop shoo that you can trust
In a time when many people would take advantage of others and replace parts that don’t need to be replaced, these guys did a really good job of fixing only what needed to be fixed in order to minimize the cost to me. At the end of the day they were able to diagnose my problem and get me running with cold air again. Really nice folks.

DA
David A.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/10/2019
Not cold air
I brought my truck in got it fixed quickly and reasonably priced but within 2 hours not cold air like before, my concern is once I take it back in will they all of a sudden find more costly problems I’m putting no until I see how this issue is resolved

Lazaro B.
Gilbert, AZ
07/09/2019
I had a struggle with my AC they fix it the same day
I had a struggle with my AC, they fixing the same day

RY
Robert y.
Ford Escort
07/01/2019
Quick and affirmative. Very friendly
Very friendly and explanation of problem made very clear. Fast service, and a clean comfratable office to wait in.