ST
SALLY T.
07/15/2019
Joe and his team are the best!
Joe and his team are the best! Always a job well done.

MIKE W.
Auburn, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2019
Transmission on my Chevy pickup was acting up
Joe seems to be a really good guy and knows what he's doing it's a small shot and they have good employees they were recommended to me buy another very reputable shop they did the work in my transmission is working really good haven't driven too many tests miles just yet but time will tell

07/09/2019
Great price and nice to work with.
Had my 97 Wrangler clutch replaced, good qoute and fast service!

Jeff L.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes working with Joe.
Allstar T. from Allstar Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Thanks Jeff. Good to know we are doing a good job.

Joe Palumbo
Shop Mgr
206-878-7336

TW
TONY W.
Auburn, WA
Buick Rendezvous
06/02/2019
Always helpful, always fair value, always great service!
Pretty well sums it up. Joe and his staff are top shelf, small business, the heartbeat of Americana!

Bill S.
Tacoma, WA
Acura 3.2TL
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the service is excellent. He mentioned that Joe is a great mechanic.

ST
SALLY T.
05/16/2019
Faulty light switch
Thanks for the great job you did on repairing my light switch thank you very much Sally

TV
TIM V.
05/14/2019
Honest Service
I thought I was having transmission issues. A noise is reverse was awful. After a full inspection, the determines it was a loose brake caliper. They were honest enough to say that’s all there was. Thank you all star!

MU
MIKE U.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/09/2019
Fair and honest business!
Fair honest people that will give you a fair honest quote. Will diagnose the problem. Thought we may have had major transmission issue was a sensor of some type that made truck feel like tranny was slipping. Sensor diagnostic and labor $189 out the door threw them (2) bills and said keep the change. Could have screwed me and sold me a tranny for $1800-$2500. Be careful who you do business with. Meineke will hose you big time especially the one in Desmoines off Pac Hi-way!

CARRIE C.
Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019
Honesty
I took my car here to have the belts replaced after the previous mechanic six months ago said that they were cracked and needed to be done as soon as possible. I was told by All-Star transmission that this didn’t need to be done saving me a ton of money.

GG
GAYLE G.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/26/2019
THE DEALER WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!!!
Do yourself a favor
DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE
unless they get too busy to get you in
even then, I WOULD WAIT!!!
Best repair experience I have had in
50 years of driving

ROGER S.
04/24/2019
Quick service, clean shop and a fare price.
Shop was recommended by some old school car club guys, and I wasn’t disappointed. The shop repaired the transmission in my older Ford pick up. I have used the truck almost everyday for 2 months, no noises, smooth shifting, no leaks and I think it gets better gas mileage. Thanks!

DONG C.
INFINITI FX35
04/22/2019
Best of the Best
After a nightmare of dealing with Exhibition carstar in Kent for 3 weeks. Took my car into Allstar transmission and auto repair who took care of my transmission issue within an hour and now my car is back to NORMAL. Joe and his mechanics were so AWESOME and courteous to my needs knowing I was in distressed due to the negligence of another shop that had stressed me out for almost a month. Words can't Express how appreciative I an that guys like them at Allstar transmission exist!

SA
Syed A.
Washington
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Syed said Joe helped him out and it seems perfect.

KC
KELLY C.
04/07/2019
Had transmission replaced
Very reliable and honest and personal! great folks! They are very interested in you not just wanting your money! Great folks there in business to have long relationship. awesome place!
pk

EW
EMMALEE W.
03/28/2019
Quick and honest!!!
I was so impressed with Allstar!! Joe was super nice and they finished way earlier then expected, which saved me 100+ dollars sense I didn’t need the rental car as long!! Took it in on Tuesday afternoon and got a call on wed night telling me it was done!! I was quoted 1490 but ended up paying 1320 because my car didn’t need certain parts they thought it might need!! I appreciate the honesty!! Will definitely refer others here and will be back if I ever need any other work done !!!

CP
CLIFFORD P.
03/23/2019
The service you provide
The staff and service you provide was great

KT
KAI / LAURA T.
Ford Taurus X
03/19/2019
RETURN CUSTOMER
I took my vehicle here cause it was leaking tranny fluids and felt like it was slipping.Iwas given quote of more than 3 grand for the type of vehicle I had.The diagnosis on it showed something else but not the tranny,but the fluids were leaking through somewhere else.They fixed the problem and saved me over 2grand.I know another shop would have said that it was the tranny and charged me for it even though it wasn’t.I really do appreciate their honesty,that’s why been bringing my vehicles here over the years.Great,Honest,and Very Friendly Service.

SV
STEVE V.
Anchorage, AK
Ford
03/18/2019
I corresponded “long-distance”, and had great back and forth communication !
Great communication, quick turn-around time..... I’m looking forward to spring- time, and getting my vintage car back on the road ! Thanks for the good service !

LH
LOREN H.
Buick Regal
03/08/2019
2003 Buick Regal
Thank you for great service. A transmission repair was made a plesant experince.