Latest Review about 2 years ago

Janis S.
North Plains, OR
Saturn SL2
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Janis said she loves this business because no one tries to pressure the customers. They are friendly and they are honest, which is why she appreciates this business so much.

John G.
03/22/2016 Category: Service
John said the business had a professional atmosphere, the service was timely and the staff was courteous.

Rebecca W.
Chrysler 300
03/12/2016
extraordinary customer service
I was refered by a returning customer Eleazar Tellez. I just got my car taken care of there yesterday and so far all is good. The employees were very friendly and excellent customer service.

SE
Sal E.
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Sal said the business was convenient and the staff is caring. He said he is very happy with the staff. They are very knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly.

Joe F.
Nissan 260Z
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Joe said service was good. He would like them to keep up the good work.

MF
Michael F.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Michael said during a previous experience with this business he needed them to troubleshoot his problem. They were able to help him and they did not charge him either. He expressed that this made him more inclined to use them again. He noted that during his most recent experience Sean, an employee at this business, was friendly and able to explain things to him so he could understand and because of all this he will be going back to them.

Dave M.
Dodge Intrepid
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Dave said this business was up front and did everything they said they were going to do.

DJ
Dianne J.
Coos Bay, OR
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Dianne's husband. He said he would recommend them for service.

JN
Jessica N.
Portland, OR
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Jessica said she would recommend this business for service.

KA
Kerri A.
Honda Accord
03/03/2016
Very honest shop
Shaun is the best! He's honest and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me figure out what was wrong with my car, and then even more so to help me find a new car to buy.
I can't recommend them enough!!!

Jackson G.
03/01/2016
Terrible customer service.
During this visit I had my oil changed. I also asked if they could fix the part that was causing my ABS light to stay lit on my dash display. they diagnosed and recommended I spend $1500 on parts that were supposed to fix this, but didn't.
That wasn't my biggest issue though. I also asked them to look into getting a part in for my door that needed replacing, and they said they'd look into it and get back to me. Well, they didn't get back to me. After a couple days, I called them to find out that they couldn't locate the part. I was just disappointed in the level of communication.

VM
Victoria M.
03/01/2016
Quick Oil change
Nice and friendly people. They get the job done quick and really help explain other issues that might need fixed with your car. They have a really nice sitting area and also a really nice restroom for it being a mechanic shop. ( It really does matter!)

Arden B.
Hillsboro, OR
02/29/2016
fast and friendly service
Always receive fast and friendly service everytime we are there. We've had a lot of work done there and feel that they are the only ones we can trust that will do a good job at a fair price.

EM
Eric M.
BMW 328xi
02/28/2016
Great service as always
I've come in to this service station multiple times over the past few years and the staff is always so helpful. I usually ask for Shawn as I've come. E to find him incredibly knowledgeable and able to explain things to me in layman's term (I know next to nothing about cars). They never try to force me to do things that aren't absolutely critical and never seem to oversell me on things I don't need. I like they'll prioritize any issues that come up with my vehicles and I've definitely made the switch! Thus is where I bring all my cars.

Dan S.
Oregon
Chevrolet Uplander
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Dan said this business does very good work.

Alex M.
Buick Century
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Alex said this business has really good service. The staff was very helpful. He would recommend them.

KN
Khai N.
Scion tC
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Khai said the service from this business was good and he got what he needed.

DJ
Derek J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Derek said this business provided his vehicle with good service. They had good communication and let him know what preventative maintenance he should consider.

Jeff B.
Oldsmobile Aurora
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said the reason why he keeps going back to this business is because they're the best. He can trust them and they do a good job.

Kathy S.