American Car Care Centers Shawano

Paula H.
Marshfield, WI
06/07/2018
Lack of knowledge
Took in my jeep that my future ex husband bought and they were to change the cabin filter due to the sexual odors coming from it and after I drove it back to marshfield it stunk even worse. Not happy with vehicle or life in general.

RT
Ron T.
09/06/2016
Great service!!
I've done business at American Car Care for many years with several different vehicles. The service they have given me has been top-notch!! Bruce and his crew have always taken care of me. I wouldn't think of going any place else!!

Dan B.
Bonduel, WI
04/15/2015
Slow and Overpriced
Never have I seen mechanics move so slowly or have so many people standing around doing nothing at a mechanic shop. Their estimates on how long something will take is HORRID and their prices are way over other mechanics in the area. Don't go here unless you plan on sitting around all day waiting for work to get done.

Dan B.
Bonduel, WI
04/15/2015
Slow and Overpriced

DOUG/KIM C.
Clintonville, WI
GMC Yukon XL
12/17/2014
Great Service, once again!
From Jesse to the crew-great job taking care of our vehicles! Oil change and tire rotate done in a timely manner, even though they were quite busy!

TH
TERRY H.
Clintonville, WI
Lincoln Town Car
12/10/2014
friendly-hometown feeling
we shop local for the service..and at American car car..we get it..

JEFF/KIM C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/09/2014
Fast and frendly service
Every time I've had service work done they were always completed on time and done to my satisfaction. Friendly service at an affordable price. Thank You ACC

MIKE/ANNIE S.
Buick LeSabre
12/06/2014
you fit me in.
I was having a problem with my car. You fit me in even tho you had a lot to do with other cars. Thank you!

JOYCE P.
12/05/2014
They know me when I walk in the door
Very speedy work with good customer service attention

RANDY/TAMMY B.
11/30/2014
Trustworthy & efficient
I can always count on quick & honest service

JUDY L.
11/27/2014
Fixed my tire
Always friendly, helpful & trustworthy.

JOHN/ALEXENDRA S.

STEVE Z.
Cecil, WI
11/19/2014
Best place around.
Have been going there for years with several different vehicles. Always ready when promised, done right the first time, and at a very reasonable price.

SD
STACIE D.
Dodge Avenger
11/18/2014
good service
Friendly service and work was done in a timely manor

JOANNE M.
Dodge Avenger
11/17/2014
Great Job Fellas
I have always been satisfied with the service I have received. Their knowledge, dedication and care for their customers is outstanding.

MIKE/ANNIE S.
Buick LeSabre
11/05/2014
You were able to accomadate me.
I like the fact that I got a ride home and back to the shop when my car was done. Thank you!!

FZ
fred z.
Keshena, WI
11/03/2014
always make time
I have gone to Accc since it opened under that name. They have done everything for our cars you can imagine including giving rides to suggesting alternatives to expensive unnecessary repairs to locating the best replacement tires and wheels for our H0nda savingd us hundreds of dollars.

FZ
FRED/AMY Z.
11/02/2014
ACCC does care for your car
Excellent work...as usual????

MARISA R.
Saturn SL2
10/30/2014
Always helpful, friendly.
I had this vehicle towed over the weekend, left keys in night drop box. Wrote on the envelope, not a big hurry. Don't need the vehicle ready until Thanksgiving. Car was ready on Monday at noon.