Latest Review almost 7 years ago

JENNIFER T.
08/03/2011
Best Car Service in South Minneapolis
Todd, Pete and all of the staff at Amigo are always friendly, honest and professional.

I can call Amigo anytime with a car question or concern. They will always give me a heads up on the next scheduled maintinence that should be done on my car. They don't spring a big repair on me and will shop around for the lowest part price.

My car at 147,000 has run in top condition with the expertise of Amigo. I can't thank you guys enough for helping me keep my car's engine running like a pony.

TK
TOM K.
07/20/2011
great service!
Great neighborhood business - friendly, reliable and consistent service! I highly recommend Todd, Pete and crew.

BT
BYRON T.
07/12/2011
Always friendly and reliable
Timely, competent and honest service.

DAVID C.
Hopkins, MN
07/07/2011
Dave Culver
Great, great service as always: friendly, competent, knowledgeable, professional. If these guys go out of business I don't know where I'll take my car!