Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778

Bobby H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Hall from Spencer
Your dealership is very top quality service. As for us, it is within 20 miles to have our car serviced and know that it is done correctly. The price is reasonable and includes a free wash with each visit. This is service we appreciate very much.

John S.
Orleans, IN
06/22/2018 Category: Service
You can get in and out quick. No long waits. They do a great job!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

John,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide Maintenance on your Tucson. Thank you for the comments about the Great Service you received. We have a process in place that gives you quick service and also a complete multi point. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Appointment.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2018 Category: Service
No review comments
Passing on review
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to assist you with the Maintenance on your Veloster. At Andy Mohr we will always respect your time and show appreciation for the business you have given us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

CR
Cyndi R.
Springville, IN
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Only the best!
This visit was excellent and keeps on getting better. They have the hottest coffee for their customers. After one cup, my car was ready and they washed it. I was so thrilled. Thank you and see you in 3000 miles.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Cyndi,

Thank you for the Survey Details and great comments about your stay with us while w serviced your Elantra. We provide the Coffee and Car Wash because we appreciate you and all the business you have given us. We also look forward to seeing you again in 3,000 miles.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Play hardball
Plan to have to force them to give you what you need, instead of it coming naturally. I got an appointment when I needed after stating I would just go somewhere else. I know that no one called right then to cancel the same day appointment they offered me then. Just be truthful all the time or I don't know when you are truly being honest with me. Not the same ethics as Stephens Hyundai had. Miss them!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to assist you with Maintenance on your Santa Fe. I read your Comments and felt your frustration with setting an appointment for general maintenance. I am sorry that it got to that point. It sounds like better communication from Service Advisor was the key. If he would have ask better questions or listened. He would have realized how important it was to have your service completed on that day. We set appointments so we can give every vehicle the attention it needs and customers don't have to wait. We understand, life gets busy and people forget to plan for vehicle maintenance. So if we need to take in a vehicle in between scheduled appointments. We can, but it can cause a technician to rush instead of giving a customer's vehicle the attention it deserves. So it's not necessary to play hardball, just communicate and we will work hard to get the job done. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Caldwell, TX
06/17/2018 Category: Service
damaged tire
Our tire was damaged, and we had Hyundai Roadside Assistance come and change our tire. The Assistance was very very prompt and efficient. Drove to your dealership. Service was good and you even washed our car. Had to say wouldn't likely return as we are from Texas. Our son lives there, so is possibility we will be back, but hopefully not.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to assist with the replacement of your tire. It was great to read that the Hyundai Roadside Assistance was prompt and did the job as expected. If you find yourself in Bloomington, Indiana again, please stop by the Dealership if you need service or just to say hello.

PE
Paul E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service at a reasonable price
They don't try to make you spend money on more than you need. The multi point inspection is great value on a basic oil change, at no extra charge.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Paul,

Thank you, Paul for the great survey detail and for the comments about the Service you received on your Elantra GT. I agree with you that the free Multi Point inspection is a great value with every oil change. It is a tool that assist you in maintaining your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Judith S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Wow! The experience at Andy Mohr Hyundai service department has improved about a million percent since a couple of years ago. I was in and out in about an hour for an efficient 70,000 mile service and there was no cost padding, no hassle. The waiting area was very pleasant, too.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Judith,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai the opportunity to earn your Service Business. We appreciate your Comments about the improvement in the Service Department. I am a new Service Manager to  Andy Mohr Hyundai and am very pleased to read everything met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for your next Maintenance visit.

AC
Ashley C.
Bedford, IN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2018 Category: Service
I wasn't a customer but now I am
I was just here today. The staff is great! I was immediately greeted by Brandon and everyone else I met were full of smiles and politeness. I was unsure where to take my vehicle for service or how to check in and Brandon was quick to relieve my worries and get me where I needed to be. He introduced me to Shawn who did amazing service on my vehicle. Before today, I have never stepped foot in this dealership but come time for a new car or needed service, I'm definately coming back here! Thank you guys!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Ashley,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department to assist you with the Service on your Tucson. We will always respect your time and appreciate the business you will give us. It was great to read your comments and especially that you will be back to see us again.

Thanks,

Brian S.
Solsberry, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2018 Category: Service
quick and honest
took it in for some wiring damage to a fuel injector. they fixed it fast and economical. thank you
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Brian,

Thank you, Brian for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to Service your Santa Fe. We also appreciate the comments about the Service that was provided to you. We respect your time and the business given to us. We look forward to seeing you again.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2018 Category: Service
first service of ioniq
service manager was great , very polite and friendly. Love my new car..
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

John,

Thank you for the great Survey Details and also I enjoyed reading your comments. The Ioniq is a very nice vehicle and we look forward to providing Service to you. We appreciate your business and grateful that your our customer.

TW
Troy W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership in Bloomington!
Great employees & service!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Troy,

Thank you for giving Andy Mohr Hyundai the opportunity to assist you with the Maintenance on your Santa Fe. We respect your time and the business you have given to us. Thank you for the great comments about the employees and service. We look forward to seeing you again  for the next  Service visit.

LR
Larry R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Another nice visit
My car just turned one year old on the day I had my Hyundai serviced. It was a pleasant experience. My car is doing great and I'm really enjoying it. No problems were noted and I am looking forward to my second year of driving. The dealer staff was helpful and pleasant to deal with. I'll be looking forward to my next visit. Keep up the good work.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Larry,

Thank you for the giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to assist you with the Maintenance on your Ioniq. We appreciate the great Survey and enjoyed reading your comments. We look forward to providing you Service on the Second year of Ioniq ownership. Drive safe and we will see you later this year.

PC
Patty C.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Always friendly and thorough! Another job well done.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks Patty! We appreciate the opportunity to service your Sonata and for the great comments. You always do a very good job of keeping the maintenance up on your Sonata. We respect your time and all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next visit.

LH
Larry H.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Replaced defective oil gasket and changed oil after discovered leaking oil.

Larry,

Thank you Larry!  It is always good to seeing come back for Maintenance on your Sonata. We respect your time and appreciate all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Morris S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Dependable
This service department has been consistently courteous, prompt, and dependable.

Morris,

Thank you for the Great Survey Details and Comments about the Service Department being Dependable, courteous, and prompt. We work hard to stay in communication with you the customer and the technician working on your Tucson. This makes the process much easier and stress free. We thank you for your business and look forward to seen you again.

Dan W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy and honest
The main thing that keeps me coming back here is the sense of trustworthiness that the maintenance guys display. They are always willing to answer your questions and provide advice free of charge. I've always been pleased with the work I've had done here overall. Having a place where you don't feel like you're having to avoid being taken advantage of is a huge plus and is one plus of driving a Hyundai in Bloomington. Keep it up Shawn, Larry, Troy and others!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks, Dan! We appreciate the Great Comments about the Service you receive at Hyundai. We always want to be a place where you and all customers feel a sense of trustworthiness. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again for the next Service Visit.

Teresa M.
Clear Creek, IN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
It’s so easy to make appointments for oil service etc. I love the comfortable waiting area for short service jobs & the shuttle service for longer ones.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Teresa,

Thank you for the Great Survey Details and for the very nice Comments. We want your Service experience to be as comfortable and short as possible. We do respect your time and all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Maintenance visit.

Ellettsville, IN
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Oik Change
No issues, kept informed of process.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department  great Survey Details and for your Comments. We respect your time and appreciate all the business you have given to us. You do a great job of maintaining your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Maintenance visit.

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Clean and everyone was very polite.
Everybody very polite and did their jobs very well. Building was clean and scheduled appointment went like clock work. Very quickly and very well done. Thank you
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide Maintenance on your Elantra. We respect your time and appreciate the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.