Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GMC Envoy
12/04/2019
Customer service is superb, servic is timely and fairly priced.

EM
ERICA M.
Indianapolis, IN
Mazda CX-7
11/29/2019
I dropped my car off Sunday evening with details of the issue. Someone texted and left a voicemail before 11 am the next day with a review and estimated cost for repairs. I was able to return the call and they started work. My car was ready less than 4 hours later!!! Prompt service, great communication and my car is repaired!

GH
GRACE H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2019
Consistently Excellent Service
I’ve used Beck’s 3 times and have been impressed by their excellent service on my vehicles. They get the car in and out on the same day which I am thankful for — no trying to arrange for a car being out of service for an extended period of time.

RD
RYAN D.
11/27/2019
Beck is consistently professional and thorough. Prices are reasonable and they go out of their way to take care of your vehicle.

Shasta H.
Indiana
GMC Acadia
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shasta said this business was so friendly, helpful, and good at explaining things to her.

GS
Glenda S.
Kia Spectra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Glenda said the customer service was impeccable.

RK
RENE K.
11/21/2019
Super nice folks!
Will definitely bring my vehicle back for future needs. The folks there were exceptionally nice & thorough.

JOHN and LOIS D.
Bargersville, IN
11/21/2019
Brakes replaced
I trust them to be honest and they do great work.

David P.
Whiteland, IN
Nissan cube
11/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff diagnosed his vehicle, they found the problem and fixed it and he is happy with the service.

GH
GREG H.
Bargersville, IN
11/20/2019
Excellent, Honest Service
It is hard to find an auto repair business you can trust. I think we have finally found that in Beck Automotive! We appreciate their kindness and honesty. Kudos to a job well done!

JOHN S.
New Whiteland, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
11/19/2019
Dale Willains
I trust Dale Williams when he tells me something. I trust the people who work on my aging fleet for my family that my cars are safe. I trust the pool of pofessionais at Beck to do the right work at the right time.

RAEANN and DAVID M.
Honda Civic Si
11/18/2019
The service is awesome!!
The honest and good people will forever service my families cars! Can’t say enough good things about Beck Automotive. ❤️

CINDY B.
Indianapolis, IN
11/17/2019
Good experience
This was my first visit to Beck‘s auto and I went on the recommendation of family that I trust. The staff was friendly, professional, answered all of my questions and I am excited about having a place to take my And can trust the work world that will be done.

LH
LORI H.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2019
Very friendly and never have to take it back for same problem.Fixed right 1st time and with good parts.
Friendly and great service.Love the people.

JOETTA S.
11/16/2019
Quick efficient and convenient service
Discovered and determined the cause of my car problem in less than an hour. Offered a service to take me home and back to get my car. Very efficient and courteous.

New Whiteland, IN
11/13/2019
Prices too high
I got quoted $1158 for brake lines and flush at Becks I got new brake lines and flush at Belle Tire for $410 that’s a huge savings. Glad I towed it there, need to review your prices.

DICK M.
Greenwood, IN
11/12/2019
Rough Engine
This place is well run. The people you talk to are friendly and knowledgeable. They contacted me quickly to inform me of the problem and what needed to be done with an estimate. In the past, I used them to work on my 1969 model collector car. Experience counts, and they always knew what to do.

JEFF W.
11/08/2019
Great service as always!
Great customer service and always above and beyond!

DAVID S.
Dodge Caliber
11/06/2019
Great service, fast, clean, friendly
A few complaints I've always had from going to various car repair shops is:
1. Cramped parking lot and reception/office.
2. Disorganized, dirty, and/or confusing reception/office.
3. Lack of friendly communication
4. Lack of confidence of their competence.

I find none of these complaints here. Large, easy to access parking lot, nice and clean reception area with multiple well-placed desks to reduce lines, and plenty of communication (both verbal and text) which feels friendly and makes me feel confident their actions and advice is right.

Oh, and my car which had lots of trouble has driven better than it has in years. Good place; worth every penny.

DENNIS G.
Greenwood, IN
11/06/2019
Service on my F150
Professional and friendly service. Thanks Dale! Repaired transmission leak. Job well sone.