BT
Ben T.
Indianapolis, IN
Dodge Charger
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Ben said the last time he went to this place the service was terrible and he didn't like the mechanic Cody.

New Whiteland, IN
11/13/2019
Prices too high
I got quoted $1158 for brake lines and flush at Becks I got new brake lines and flush at Belle Tire for $410 that’s a huge savings. Glad I towed it there, need to review your prices.

ME
michael e.
01/08/2019
Still leaking
After 5 trips to fix same 2 issues...1 issue was finally fixed, the oil leak is still there after the engine was removed for head gaskets and a total reseal. Stii not sealed,...i cant see me bringing my vehicles back here again. Nice people, but no one should meed to bring something back 5 times for the same thing...
B
Ben from Beck Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Michael,
Please, Please respond to Dale.  We have been trying to get a hold of you.  I am very sorry for the inconviences you have experienced.  I know this is an different situation with the performance motor, however, we will make you whole and we will stand behind our work.  We will put you in a rental car until the vehicle is up to your satisfaction.  You don't have to use our service again in the future, but we do want to make this right.
Please call Dale at 317-736-8800 to set something up ASAP!
Sincerely,
Ben Briggeman
Owner
Beck Automotive

ME
michael e.
01/06/2019
Still leaking
After taking it back 5 times for the same thing which I originally brought it in for...oil leaking...its still leaking.

So back to trying to find a shop who can do the job they’re paid to do right the first time.

DOUG H.
10/16/2017
Good workmanship
In and out on a timely basis

10/16/2017
Good workmanship
I have always been well pleased with the work your people do on my vehicles, that is why I keep coming back.
Dale W. from Beck Automotive responded on 10/17/2017