DU
DOUGLAS U.
Honda Ridgeline
01/29/2020
Truck repair
The repairs were made very quickly but I was not notified when the repairs were done.I had to call and check on the process

SA
SANDRA A.
Saturn L200
01/23/2020
Service review
Went in for a battery and oil change. Came out with that and new tires, alignment and front brakes. I knew these things were needed and had the paper work that told me how long it had been so wasn’t too surprised. My car is old and I hope it lasts as long as me. That said, I am pleased with Becks service and friendliness and will be back. Tho, not to soon I hope.lol

RON C.
Nineveh, IN
01/17/2020
Very friendly people , not a long wait time either.
Went in for a oil change on my dodge ram, I was about 25 minutes early, they got my truck in before my appointment even started, plus my air filter was dirty , the sevice tech told the young lady at the counter and she told me about it and wanted to know if I wanted them to put in a new , I replied yes. Very professional staff, I will definitely be going back.

Bargersville, IN
01/09/2020
Good Service- Good People
Thank you Beck’s for always offering good and timely service. Staff is always friendly and attentive

12/30/2019
Thanks for your service
We gave very little notice for repair and was in & out in 20 minutes

Morgantown, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
10/24/2019
Exhaust Manifold Leak
The work took a little longer than I hoped but they were short staffed the day I brought my car in. Got to it the next day and everything seems to be fixed. So yes I think they did a good job

MICHAEL/SHARON W.
Kia Sportage
09/27/2019
Knowledgable Great service
Always available when we want a certain time for repairs

PT
PAT T.
09/13/2019
Very nice folks at Beck Automotive. Fair priced, knowledgeable, and they communicate and explain extremely well. I’ve been going to their shop for years. Give them a chance to work on your vehicle, you’ll be glad you did!

Jeremy B.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he thought they did really well. He said they were responsive, courteous and timely.

Michael R.
Indiana
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the work took longer than expected. The results were fine, though.

GT
GLENN T.
Lincoln Town Car
09/19/2018
RELIABLE
GOT IT IN AND WORK DON FAST AND AS OF NOW STILL WORKING.

VM
Victoria M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Victoria said the service was awesome. She had to wait for her service.

James H.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
James said the price was good. The service took about an hour. They fixed the problem.

Dustin H.
Bargersville, IN
Buick LaCrosse
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said he mostly does his own work, they were pricey.

Bryan H.
Nashville, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he had to wait a little extra long on a repair. He understands there were some complications with the parts, as the staff had to go through a lot to get them. They did try to make it right, and he appreciates when there was a complication, the associate who helped him really went out of his way to make it right, or offset the inconvenience, which means a lot.